My love life | l.p|

By esnyhrrys

find out and read loves :)) More

My love life (Liam payne fan FIC and chapter one)
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Author's note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
chapter 51

chapter 44

75 3 0
By esnyhrrys

Recap:

i tough i was gonna get some and live while were young ( ha see what i did there lol)

"AWW sorry but did daddy direction leave cause you aint getting some" nicole said.

"did i saw that outloud!" i yelled from the room.

"yeap" she said poping the p.

*present*

~Dream~

"LIAM!!' I yelled no answer at all.

"MELISSA!!!!" nope nothing i was getting worried.

"AMY!!!!!!!!!!"

"LOUIS !! HARRY!!! NIALL!! ZAYN!!!" no answer i was starting to cry.

"OH MY GOSH YOU DIDNT DO THAT LILI" i turned to see a girl she was pretty black long hair with blue eyes and she wasnt me at all.

" I did babe look what i got you " liam said giving her a necklace that i had which said "infity and beyond" and he gave it ot me for my graduation.

i saw Melissa,Jayine,Amy,Niall,Harry,Zayn, and louis smiling happy but i was no where in site.

"AMY !!!! CANT YOU SEE ME!!! IM YOUR BEST FRIEND !!' I ran to her yelling at her but she didnt see me.

"JAYLINE !! MELISSA !!" i said trying to get there attention but nothing at all.

"Liam..." i said lowly reaching out to him he shiverd at my touch.

"Nicole..." he said i felt happy that he heard me the boys and the girls gasphed.

" Liam who is she " i said but he didnt answer "LAIM!!!! WHO IS SHE!!!!!! " I YELLED and brusted out in tears.

*END OF DREAM*

"babe you okay" liam said waking up.

"No i had a bad dream" i said as i started crying and getting closer to liam.

"What happend in your dream" he said worried in his voice.

" You were there the boys and jayline,melissa,and amy" i said.

"then you guys wernt there at all i yelled and yelled for you guys but no body was there" i said and liam just hugged me tighter.

"and i heard a girl squeal "OH MY GOSH YOU DIDNT DO THAT LILI" and it broke my heart that you were with someone and you gave her my necklace." i said and tears were running down my face like endless waterfall.

"i yelled agian for the girls to get my attion but no then I went ot you and wishpered your nam eyou heard me and said my name the others just gashped and i told you who she was but you didnt answer at all." i said.

"Babe dont ever think that i will leave you at all and i promsied you that me an dthe lads will be here for you and rember if i do anything to break your heart zayn will kill me cause he is over protecive over you and i will always love you" he said kissing me and we fell alseep.

-Moring-

i woke up to music blaring into the rooms i looked to see if liam was next to me sound asleep of the fuck can he sleep in this fucking loud music sorry but when people wake me up i would start cussing.

i went downstairs to find paul struggling with zayn,harry,louis, and naill "HEY paul how you been" i said he looked at me with pleading eyes 'BOYS! STOP!' i yelled but tryed to hide my smile and they froze like if i was there leader.

"Say sorry to paul " i demanded trying so hard not to crak up.

"were sorry paul"they said and then me and paul bursted out laughing.

when we stopped laughing they kept saying it wasnt funny at all.

"So paul what brings you here to the 1D casa" i said.

"just came to tell the lads that they got to go to the studio and then a interview." he said.

"oh do you need me to Wake liam up for you" i said.

"yes please." he said.

I ran up stairs frist i went to check if the girls were here cause it is offley quiet in the house i went and check they were sleeping like nothing is happening i went to the room and I bumped into the door.

"AWW FUCKING SHIT !!!" i yelled and liam woke up.

"nicole, nicole were are you nicole!" he yelled i started laughing at him.

"Nicole dont ever scare me like that okay" he said i giggled.

"Sorry babyy well you need to get ready for the studio and a internview." i said .

"0h okay are the lads ready" he said.

"yeah paul is with them downstairs." i said puting on my clothes Which was a rolling stone shirt and some white shorts with my grey converse.

"bye babe see ya love you" liam said giving me a kiss.

"love you too" i said the girls were awake eating creal And dressed.

"Awww theres no more milk ugly hoes who drank it" Melissa said.

"TIME FOR FOOD SHOPPING!!!!!" Jayline and Me yelled.

We got to the store and bought alot of food just in case Niall eats it all and aslo Jayline.

"damm we bought alot lets go drop it off and then walk around " i said putting my glasses on.

"okay" they said.

We got home and dropped all the food off and put it in place and walked around in the beautiful sight of England.

"Nicoleeeeeee iii neeed tooo uuusssee thheeee reessttrooomm" jayline said dragging all the words in her sentence.

"Didn't you pee at home" melissa said .

"yes but i have to go so bad." she said.

"fine well wait for you" melissa said as jayline ran into the restroom.

We were waiting for 20 mintues and no sign of Jayline what the hell is this girl doing then she came out.

"done" she said wiping her hands on her jacket nasty ass.

We were walking and i bumped into some one "oh crap im so sorry did i hurt you at all" he said "no no you didnt and it was my fault i was to busy texting" i said holing up my phone "well glad you okay my name is Dylan, Dylan O'Brien." he said i was in shock he was my celebrate crush.

"Nicole do you know who that is he comes out in teen wolf he is so cute." Amy wishpered to me in my ear.

"my names Nicole, Nicole hernandez " i said smiling "you have a cute smile you know" he said i blushed but remeberd i had liam "nikky stop flirting youve got liam" melissa wishpered in my ear.

"what are you doing here in england?" i asked him "oh just hanging around well got to go my friend tyler is waiting for me can I have your number" he said " yeah you could" i said typing it into his phone and i offred to take a pic with him who wouldnt take a pic with Dylan O'Brien.

2 NEW TEXT

From : Jack xD

Hey nicole wanna come over to my house? Bring the girls.

From : Finn the better twin <3

HEY NICOLE!!! Wanted to say helloo so hellooo .

"GUYS! Finn and jack just texted me if you want to go over and visit them." i said looking at the girls.

"Dang havent talked to them niqqas in ages sure but we have to get home the boys are waiting for us at home" amy said.

"okay i will text them about the boys but wanna surprise them " i said the twins you probley know them there youtube famous and love one direction.

To : Jack xD

Okai we will be there could our boy friends come. I sent the message.

From: jack xD

Yeahh sure why not wait for you her in 40.

To: jack xD

Okai cant wait to see you guys agian.

--------------------

To: Finn the better twin <3

Hey cant wait to see you meet you there got a surpirse for you

From : Finn the better twin <3

Okaiii!!!!! See you soon.

---------------------------.-..-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-..-.-..-.-.-..--.-...--.-.-.-.-.-....-.-.-.--.-..--.-.-.-.-.-.------1-----------D----------------------

Wellllll, there is my chapter hope you like it !!!! Havnt updated .

So saw teen wolf yesterday.!!!!

And was watching finn and jack if you look the up on youtube you guys probley kno them but hey ! There cute!

Soo comment your fav part of the book so far any thing i think imma finish the book already but comment if you want a sequal or any thing.

LOVE YA MY MONSTERS!!! ❤

Imwill give you a sneek peck of the next chappy:

HOLYY SHIT NO WAY !!!" i said while getting angry

"NICOLE !!!!!! I WINNN!!!!! HOE YOU OWE ME!!" jayline yelled at me

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"ILLL GETTT IT!! " i heard niall yell

"LIAMS GIRLFRIEND WELLCOME" niall said with a fake smile on his lips.

Well there you gooo will update some dayyy xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 100 21
Niall horan's fuck buddy!
48.6K 2.5K 55
Love seems to put their friendship on the line (Sorry had to change it!)
6.3M 124K 94
One day turns into a lifetime. When two friends win a day with one direction, they never expect what was going to happen next. (This book was writte...
404 1 14
When Rebecca Johnson travels to London with her four best friends to follow her dreams and suddenly becomes best friends with One Direction will her...