together again (FT)

By Athena687

This is for all you fairytail fans;) And if you've never watched fairytail that's ok;) this story is about lo... More

Lucy im here
His home

Chapter 2 Natsu

318 8 0
By Athena687

Natsu's Pov

I couldn't help myself. All my emotions came out that I just had to hug her. I have been nothing without fairytail. I had no aims in life , I literally had nothing! I let go of her shoulders. She had a shocked look on her face. Then she settled down.

" It's not just your fault Natsu, we were all ignorant of our behaviour. But........ I've missed you to!!!" She cried and fell to the cold floor onto her knees. There we were, crying in front of our old Guild or you could say....... Home!

" Remember how I could never pay me rent" , she finally managed to say.

I got down on the floor with her.

" ha ha..... Yeah"?

" we'll with out fairytail I've been after one job, then the next. I am not cut out for normal jobs! I need missions! Now I could not pay my rent so I got booted out", she literally laughed that out!!

Why was she laughing, this was terrible! " that's terrible Lucy!" I don't have much but a wooden shack, but you can stay with me"

" A wooden shack is perfect" She yelped " No rent payment needed for a wooden shack", that made me laugh.

" But, Natsu?" She had hope in her eyes, " what about the sign, where is the master. "The master is the head of the guild in which we work for.

I could feel tears in my eyes............ "I don't know, after that day...... I don know!"

Lucy's jaw dropped, great! Now I just made Lucy cry.............. AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" lets go to my shack" , I managed to say. She nodded her head in agreement.

We walked our way to my place. Lucy was beside me and Happy flew over us.

" Where's Gray and Erza", Said Lucy finally after a long moment of silence.

"I -I don't know", I replied trying not to let tears get in my way.

Lucy halted her position, she gave me a long stare. Happy stopped his rhythm of flying. Then she smiled.

"I guess it's just me and you huh" , she laughed.

I couldn't help but join in. This was the funny Lucy I know and the Lucy that will always be my friend.

Happy flew to the ground, halted and let his stern look illuminate into a smile, then a grin.

" You two llllllllllllllllike each other" smirked Happy rolling his tongue.

" Happy I thought you would never do that thing with your tongue again!" Fumed Lucy and started chasing Happy with me right behind running after the two until we reached our shack. Then Lucy halted giving a look.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 3K 46
"You represent every little thing I hate. All of it. But, fuck, I can't stop thinking about you." [#1 IN OBX] [#2 IN RAFECAMERON] [#10 IN RAFE] [#8 I...
94.6K 2K 22
"๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜‚๐˜€." ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ป ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
209K 13.5K 24
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” yandere!emperor x ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž!butler!reader โ†ณ โ GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOYALTY. โž || Your first mistake was pledging loyalty to a bloodthirsty Empero...
1.6M 29.2K 64
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...