I Needed to, I Had to

By Sehanna_trbl

You know those K-Drama things about the average woman with the sexy rich man? Well, let's talk about... More

Come Back To Korea
Jagiya
I'm Leaving! [M]
Slutty Secretary
Bitter and Sweet time~
The Contract
Trust
Fight for you
Morning Argument
Let It out [M]
A Good Talk
Kim Minseok aka Xiumin (Part 1)
Kim Minseok aka Xiumin (Part 2)
As if I never have left [M]
Happiness....
Lyndia
Let's Talk
Baby~ [M]
Meeting at the Market
Scary Kim-ssi
Party part 1
Tears
Submissive or not? [M]
I'm Out!
Above The CEO
Hit on Her
Fun Fair
Giovanny
Engaged
Soju confessions
treating some wounds [M]
Can I tell you a secret?
Date~
This "empty" Day
Little Sister [M]
What's wrong?
Anger Vs Guilt
I'm his father after all [M]
Spoiled Brat
Text
Lollipop
A Glance On The Past
The File
Lullaby
A Step Back
Provocation
A Really Bad Day
Why couldn't it be me?
Bloody Misunderstanding
Two weeks in Hell
Too Late
Criminal Case? [M]
Heaven In Hell
Needing Help
Decision
My Own Son
Father and Son Moments
Trauma [T&M]
"Kim JongIn's Son"
A chance to get her back
Kevin's Past [M&T]
Betrayal [T]
Sarang [T&M]
Shower Talk [M]
Back At The Office
"511" (Part 1)
"511" (Part 2) [M]
Zero Compromise [M&T]
You're safe
Happy Birthday
Bodyguard
His Cry Baby
Slow Recovery Part 1
Slow Recovery Part 2
Unexpected
The Mistress
Insecure [M]
The Prisoner's wish
Murderous Craving [M&T]
Confrontation [T]
The Sister (Part 1) [T]
The Sister (Part 2)
Lyndia's Dilemma
Arguing
First Day [M]
Get Out
Mommy bird
A Sign
Mr. Straing
Maria & Diego
Panic Attack [M&T]
The Same Sister
Don't Apologize

Party part 2

542 20 0
By Sehanna_trbl

"So this like that. I should have know, it was strange.

-Oh! TIANA?! You're back!" Katy ran to her and tried to hug her but when she saw her expressionless face she backed away.

"Yes, it seems to be the case. How were you doing?

-I was fine but we missed you at the studio.

-Oh, really? It must be the reason why you searched for some.. comfort.. among you."  She isn't even looking at Katy. She's fixing me with the same expressionless face as if I was just a leaf.

"Tiana....I....

-How are the others doing?

-Hu..? Ah! The studio's member?...I'm not sure. A lot of them left after you because they became famous or because they found jobs with a busy schedule." A light bitter smirk appeared on her face before it became expressionless again.

"This is great that the two of you managed to keep in Touch.

-Yeah...

-After all. We were all close and we trusted each other, we could even bet our lives on each other." She stopped fixing me and turned toward Katy and smile to her.

"It's funny how some things don't change as time goes...right?

-Yes.

-Sorry, but I'm a bit tired. Let's talk another time.

-I will drive you back home.

-No it's fine. I will rest somewhere.

-Don't be stupid, I told you I will drive you...." I stood up and took her wrist but she rejected me.

"I'm fine, I will let the two of you talk."  She just left like that. I tried to follow her but I lost her in the crowd.

*Tiana's point of view*

       I ran through the crowd to reach the terrasse of the villa. I need some fresh air, I think I will die from anger. I can't even believe it! Once I reach the terrasse, I let it explode, I kicked a pot, sat on the floor and I screamed. I thought nobody heard me because of the music but It looks like I was wrong.

"Why are you screaming Tiana-ssi?

-Ah, Minseok-ssi." REALLY?! LIKE REALLY?! Each time something wrong happen between Kai and I, Minseok is here. What kind of joke is it?!

"I was just stressed.

-Hum....It seems to be worst than this.

-I'm fine!

-Don't lie to me! I can see it's about JongIn again!" I turned toward him and I remembered that he was suppose to be a good friend of Kai before the Hotel case.

"Tell me....during the last 5 years, how was he?

-JongIn? The same as usual, I think.

-Right... Minseok..

-Xiumin!" I looked at him and he was smiling.

"Xiumin....Can I ask you a question?

-Sure!

-If the woman you promise to marry disappear, what will you do?" He sighed and looked at the sky.

"I will probably  look for her everywhere. I would look in every country, hire a professional to find information about her! Isn't it what everyone would do?

-Right...?" He is right. Any man would look for his fiancé but Kai didn't. I'm sure Kai would have found me if he had looked for me!

" Hey~ Look at the sky and tell me what you see." I did as he told me and the sky was so beautiful. There was a lot of stars. I remember when I was pregnant, I had this urge to see the stars everynight. I was doing that with Jason once a week after he was born but since I came back here I don't do it. It will be almost a month that I'm here and I haven't done it once.

"I see...Beauty, confusion and nostalgia.

-Wow, you see all of that.

-and you?

-I just see stars"  I looked at him and he was laughing. I lightly hit his chest and he played being hurt. We both laughed together and he pat my head.

"Xiumin, you told me to tell you what I see in the sky when you only see stars? What kind of joke is it?!

-The kind you seem to like.

-Shut up!" We laughed more.

"No seriously, What do you see?

-Hum...I see my grandma. I really missed her.

-Oh....Xiumin...I'm sorry.

-No it's fine, she left a long time ago. She told me, before dying, that the brighter star in the sky will be her watching me.

-Oh~ This is so cute. She seemed to be really kind."  He chuckle but I could see a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"She raised my dad all alone and help my mom to raise me. She was wonderful.

-Maybe I should do just like her.

-What do you mean?"  Crap! He doesn't know I have a son.

"I mean...When I'll have a baby maybe I should raise him all alone.

-It's hard.

-I know...Believe me, I know.

-Plus what the dad would think of that?

-Like he would even care!

-Don't say that, you don't know.

-Xiumin, believe me, I only attract bastard!"  He put his arm around my shoulders and squeezed me.

"Don't be depressed. You're at a party, you should have fun!

-I know and I'm sorry for Lyndia.

-What? You said Lyndia?!

-Yes, she invite me but I'm not having fun. It's unfair to her."  He looked at me with eyes wide open.

"Lyndia is you're friend?!

-Yes, we went to university together. She is my best friend. Why are you asking?

-Hum...Do you know what is her type of boy?" Now it was my turn to be surprised. Don't tell me Xiumin has a crush on her?!

"I'm not sure. She used to ask me to go out with her...

-Oh so she has that kind of preference?"  He looked so sad. This is so cute!

"I'm joking! ...Well not really. She is always calling me her wife but she is not lesbian. She is really into men and I think you're quite her type.

-Really?! Yeah!...I mean cool." It's so funny. he really have a huge crush on her!

"I can talk to her about you if you want.

-Really?!"  I nodded and he hugged me. I was surprised at first but I hugged him back.

"Thanks Tiana. You're a real friend!

-No problem, Xiumin. You're the one who comfort me so I'll do anything to..." I was interrupt by Kai who came, pull me away from Xiumin and put me on my feet.

"Kai, let me go!

-No, we are leaving!

-Let me go!

-Let her go JongIn!" Kai let go of my wrist to hit Xiumin right in the face. Xiumin fell back on the floor and his nose was bleeding. I ran to him and took out a tissu of my handbag to stop the bleeding. 

"Kai are you crazy?! I'm so sorry Xiumin!

-Me? I AM CRAZY?! I found you here hugging each other as if it was normal, what do you want me to do?!

-You had no reason to hit him! It was just a friendly hug!

-Did you already forget what happened last time?!

-I have no lesson to learn from you as I know!" He didn't answer anything because he damn know he is in fault. He was only looking at me while frowning. Lyndia saw us and ran to me.

"Oh my god! What happened here?

-Kai stupidly hit my friend.

-He is bleeding!

-Yes, can you take care of him for me, I have to leave.

-Yes, sure.

-Thanks, Xiumin I let you in Lyndia's hands.

-Wait Tiana..."  I hugged him a last time and whispered some cheer up words to him before I got up. I was about to say goodbye to Lyndia but Kai didn't let me anytime to do it. He pull me by the wrist through the crowd, his grip was so strong. JinYi understood something was wrong when she saw us and silently followed. When we reach the car, Kai open the door and released my wrist.

"Get in the car!

- You really think you can give me order right now?!

-Please Tiana, Get in that fucking car.

-Tiana....we should get in the car."  I turned toward JinYi. She seemed really embarrassed. I was so sorry for her. I got in the car as she did and Kai followed. he started the engine and drive silently to JinYi's. The trip was uncomfortable for everybody.

     Once we dropped JinYi's, the vibe became darker. I don't even want to look at him because If I do I will for sure freak out.

"Tiana?

-...

-Tiana, talk to me.

-...

-Tia...

-How long after I left did it happen?

-Babe...

-How long after JongIn?!"  He didn't answer. Please...don't tell me...no...no.

"It was the day after, right?

-...Babe...

-Don't call me "babe". Am I right or not?!

-I....I'm sorry, baby I...

-I sometime wish I don't know you as well as I do...Wake me up when we'll reach the apartment, Good night!"  I didn't sleep, I just closed my eyes to keep my tears in. I can't cry in front of him, he's not worth it. Once the car stopped in front of my building, I got down.

"Tiana, let me escort you.

-Good night Kim-ssi!"  I slammed the door and went without turning back.

            I took the elevator while holding back my tears. I want to destroy everything, I want to hit everybody. I just can't hold my rage. When I reach my door, it was open. I was sure I closed it. I enter in and the apartment was in a big mess. What happened? Suddenly a man with a cap and a mask went out of my room with my pregnancy diary in his hand.

"Who are you?" He ran to me and grabbed me by my neck. he was tackling me against the wall. I fought back but he was stronger. I was starting to be out of breath but I managed to kick him in the crotch. He whimpered and throw me on the mini table with my diary. I screamed for help and he ran away.

     Who the hell was that man?! I hit the corner of the table with ribs and It hurt like hell! I got up but it was hard to breath. I took a bag of ice and went to bed with hit on my ribs. I can't even sleep, I have to much to think about. I spend the night crying my eyes out.

*Kai's point of view*

        I couldn't even sleep during all the night. I was thinking about Tiana and how I could make her forgive me. I was getting ready to take her and Jason when I got a message from her. She asked me to Take Jason from the babysitter and take him to school because she wasn't feeling well and couldn't come. Is she really sick or is she avoiding me? I tried to call her but she wasn't answering. I will check on her tonight.

       I did as she told me and went to the babysitter's. I ringed the bell and the door opened to a little woman.

"Are you Tiana's boyfriend?

-yes, this is me.

-Jason come."   Jason came to me shouting with only one shoes. I laughed and took him in my arms.

" Appa~!

-Jason~ How are you?

-Where is Omma?" My smile faint a bit. I put him on the floor and took his hand.

"Omma is not feeling well so...

-JongIn?!

-Noona?!" What is my sister doing here?

***********************************************************************************

Here is it! I wanted to post a second chapter to apologize for the late in your gifts! ;)

Enjoy the reading! 

Tiana: Kisses everybody

Kai: And merry christmas.

Tiana: You're too late for that!

Kai: You're really angry against me?

Tiana:.....

Kai: Baby, I'm sorry. Come back!

......Well....It looks like our lovers aren't in a good terms.. T^T

Byebye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 90 40
On a good note, we begin with a wedding of true love. Though, our main couple is struggling to navigate exactly what it is that they have to celebrat...
1.5M 83.1K 52
Your boyfriend of seven years walked out of your life, leaving an innocent fetus to bloom in your belly. One day when he accidentally bumps into you...
19.2K 723 19
Fresh out of the army, Shinee thought that they would go back to former promotions but there's one big problem. JongHyun hasn't been able to write an...
557K 18.8K 99
ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴇɴᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴘᴀʀᴛ вooĸ one: нoѕeoĸ'ѕ ѕecreт cнιld (c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶d̶ ) вooĸ тwo: υѕ agaιnѕт тнe wor...