Bands, Crushes & Friendships

By joc3lynmari3

More

Chapter 1
Chatper 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Authors Note

Chapter 6

0 0 0
By joc3lynmari3

I woke up from a sweet dream, yes, yes I did. Very nice.
My mom called me downstairs for breakfast, but I woke up late so it's either breakfast, or look decent, maybe even nice. I'll chose looking decent.
"I'm taking a shower!" I yell.
"No you aren't, your in your room!" yelled Izzy
"I'm going right now, dibs!!" I yell back. Then I proceed to run to the bathroom and lock the door. We only have one bathroom and three girls who have to get ready and leave the house at the same time. So you have to call dibs on it. Fun.

Obviously I want thinking when I locked myself in the bathroom. I forgot my phone, my clothes, and a towel. I could just run to my room, but my phone! It's got music on it, and without music it is going to be the most boring shower ever. I sighed heavily and turned on the shower. Then I quietly proceeded to open the bathroom door and ran to my room to grab my stuff. But when I got to the bathroom Mama was in the shower.
That's upsetting. Fuck. Now what.
I guess I'm curling my hair, which will take forever because it's so long. Ugh.
I would wear it natural, but no. Curling it would look better.
But now I have to find something to wear with curled hair. Ugh anything. Stop overthinking everything Frankie!
After deciding on one of my many pairs of maroon pants, I picked a mustardish tunic to go with it. I mostly own maroon, burgundy, mustard and purple clothes. With some black and some blue.
As I curl my hair I turn on my morning playlist.
The first song that comes on is Hello by Adel the overplayed but AMAZING song.
"HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIDDDDEEEEEE" I belt out.
Then I hear somebody belting it out with me as I continue, " I MUST HAVE CALLED A THOUSAND TIMESSSSSS, TO TELL YOU I'M SORRY FOR EVERYTHING THAT I'VE DONE, BUT WHEN I CALL YOU NEVER SEEM TO BE HOMEEEE"
Then I stop because it's starting to hurt my throat today and I have music, and then practice with the new band today.
As I finish up my hair and spray it with hair spray I realize that I have 20 minuets left over. What?!? I could have been took a darn shower.
I decided on painting my nails. I painted them all red then put gold crackle on my ring fingers and my thumbs. Sound a bit ugly, well it depends on what you like, but it looks really good. Still had 15 minuets left, let's eat breakfast. I walk downstairs and grab an apple, then I remembered I never really liked apples. I decided on a banana.
"Good morning sweetie" my mom said.
"Morning mommy" I said and smiled.
"You look cute" she says, "any reason why?"
I blushed and walked away to get on the bus throwing a "bye love you" over my shoulder. As I walked down my driveway I saw a guy with a black hooded jacket with the hood all the way up walk towards me.
"Um hi" I said. I freely talk to strange people all the time, because I'm cool like that.
"Hey" the guys says and pulls down his hood, "it's a little cold out today" and smiles with a goofy grin. It's Elijah. I instantly blush.
"A bit, yeah" I say and shiver. He hands over his jacket and just smiles.
I didn't want his jacket, but awwww. So sweet.
"Oh, I don't need it, but thank you so much" I say and smile.
"Take it, look you have goosebumps" he says examining my arms. Oh yeah I have a quarter length selves on.
"But you have a t-shirt on so ha, I win put it back on." I say and smile.
He just smirks and puts it back on then reaches in his bookbag and takes a hoodie on. "At least put this on" he says and hands it to me.
I sigh, "fine, I'll put it on, but only if..." Well what I really wanted to say was hug me but, no. Because that's stupid.
"Only if what?" He says clearly amused.
"Only if nothing because I'm cold." I say and mentally slap myself. I'm not good with boys...
"Jeeze what's the hold up with the bus?" He asks.
"No clue" I say and then it's silent for a minuet. Elijah starts humming a song. At first I had no clue what it was, then I realized it was Uptown Funk. I start humming along.
"Do, do do do do do do do, do" he says.
Then I start singing " This hit that ice cold Michelle Pfeiffer, that white gold,
this one for them hood girls, them good girls straight masterpieces"
Then we both sing "stylin', whilen, livin' it up in the city. Got Chucks on with Saint Laurent, gotta kiss myself I'm so pretty"
This is what I do with my life. Wow. The bus finally arrives and I sit in the back. Elijah slaps somebody up in the front and then follows me to the back of the bus.
"Dude go sit with your friends?" I say and stick my tongue.
"I'd rather sit with you" he says and smiles. Then he plops down next to me.
I blush and elbow him. "Okay if you insist"
"Got any good music on your phone?" He asks, "I have my headphonessss"
I pull out my phone as I giggle and pull up my music and hit shuffle.
Hello comes on, again.
"Hello, it's me" he sings dramatically. Then I skip the song.
"Hey I love that song!" He objects.
"Me too, but I like this one more." I say and smile.

************************************
Authors note:
Hiya. I haven't updated in a while. My bad.
Well here's another chapter. I'm not sure I'm a big fan of this chapter but I didn't know what to write about, so it's just about her morning and stuff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 44.2K 82
Sequel to Smirking Jerk Blake Eaton is many things. A running back, an aspiring artist, a brother still mourning the death of his older sibling, a te...
285K 11.8K 59
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
113K 2.6K 88
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
4.5M 248K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...