Beckham Fantasies

By bvsedrocky

Odell Beckham Fantasies. Nuff Said :) More

I・More Than FWB
II・More Than FWB [Pt.2]
III・I'm Sorry
IV・Caught
V・Caught [Pt.2]
VI・Caught [Pt.3]
VII・Caught [Pt.4]
VIII・I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
IX・The Inmate
X・The Inmate [Pt.2]
XI・The Inmate [Pt.3]
XII・The Inmate [Pt.4]
XII・The Inmate [Pt.5]
XIV・Christmas Baby
XV・Bonnie & Clyde
XVI・Clean Day
XVII・Expect the Unexpected
XVIII・Expect the Unexpected [Pt.2]
XIX・Expect the Unexpected [Pt.3]
XX・Expect the Unexpected [Pt.4]
XXI・Expect the Unexpected [Pt.5]
XXII・Dinner W/ Family
XXIV・Surprise
XXV・Bestfriend
XXVI・Marriage Counseling
XXVII・A Day Out
XXVIII・A Day Out [Pt.2]
XXIX・A Day Out [Pt.3]
XXX・A Day Out [Pt.4]
XXXI・90's Party
XXXII・90's Party [Pt.2]
XXXIII・Hints
XXXIV・Pep Talk
XXXV・Bet
XXXVI・Daddy's Princess
XXXVII・Unfinished Love
XXXVIII・Cold Feet
XXXIX・Cold Feet [Pt.2]
XL・The Coach Daughter
XLI・The Coach Daughter [Pt.2]
A/N・Requests [Closed!]
XLII・Going Out
XLIII・Wake Up
XLIV・Growing Up
XLV・Then There Were Fewer
XLVI・Then There Were Fewer [Pt.2]
XLVII・Then There Were Fewer [Pt.3]
XLVIII・Birthday Girl
XLIV・Play Fighting Goes Wrong
L・Ballet Recital
LI・Brother's Best Friend
LII・Brother's Best Friend [Pt.2]
LIII・Special Day
LIV・Saved
A/N・Bringing It Back
A/N・Its Published

XXIII・Punished

24.4K 642 390
By bvsedrocky

"Thanks for the ride Zavon. I really enjoyed myself today." You thanked, reaching over to your friend Zavon to give him a hug.

He pulled away and smiled. "It's no problem YN. I enjoyed myself today too."

"I'll see you around." You grabbed your bag and opened the car door, getting out. You closed the door and went to your front door.

You looked back at Zavon and waved at him. He threw up the deuces and pulled out your driveway and drove off.

You unlocked the door with the house key and walked in. You set your bag on the counter and went upstairs in your room to see Odell walking away from the window blinds. He looked at you with an irritated look on his face.

"Who the fuck was that nigga?" He questioned, walking towards you.

Here we go. You thought in your head.

"A friend." You simply responded, walking away from him. You took off your earrings and placed them on the dresser.

"Don't give me no simple ass answer YN. Why the fuck were you all hugged up on him?" Odell was being so annoying right now.

"Cause I can okay?! Damn Odell you are so irritating! You always hugged up on other females and want me to be okay with it but when I hug one guy you wanna get all mad! Fucking unfair ass." You shouted at him. You went inside y'all bathroom and slammed the door, locking it behind you.

"Open up this damn door YN." Odell banged on the door like a maniac.

"No just leave me alone I'm not in the mood." You rolled your eyes and pulled your hair up in a high ponytail.

You were in a good mood until Odell came around with that bullshit. You couldn't talk to no dude without his ass getting jealous but he could talk to millions of girls and expect you to he okay with it.

"This is my last time tellin' you to open up or I'll break this shit down." He threatened. You ignored him and continued to do what you were doing.

In a matter of time you heard the door slowly being broken down. He kicked it open and looked at you with dark eyes. You didn't move though. You weren't scared of Odell.

"So you ignoring me now?" He pushed you up on the wall. You pushed him back.

"Don't touch me Odell!" He grabbed you and took you back inside the bedroom. He pushed you back on the bed forcefully.

You sat up and cut your eyes at him.

"You need a punishment. You wanna be hugging up on niggas and then ignore me and catch an attitude? Hell nah. Ima' set that ass straight." He said. He crossed his arms and took the ends of his shirt, pulling it over his head and throwing it to the side. He took off his black basketball shorts and left it on the floor.

You looked at Odell seductively, getting turned on at his dominant ways.

He large cold hands gripped both of your ankles with his hands, pulling you towards the end of the bed. He stood in between your legs and looked down at you.

"Put your hands up." He commanded. You obeyed and did what he said. He roughly pulled your shirt off and tossed it. He took off your shorts and threw them. You were only left in your bra and underwear.

He went for those next. His hands traveled behind your back, slowly unhooking your bra. He threw it on the floor, exposing your breasts. He slid off your panties and put them on the floor. You're body was fully naked now. He looked at your kitty, that was wet and throbbing.

"Someone's wet already." He smirked.

You bit down on your bottom lip and nodded.

He got out his boxers, revealing his large and erect manhood. You looked at him with your eyes widen at the length.

"Don't you moan, and don't you cum until I say you can. Daddy's in charge. You understand?" You nodded in reply.

He grabbed his length and rubbed it up and down your clit to tease you. You rolled your eyes as you began to get impatient.

He teased you for a few more minutes then got down to business. He entered you forcefully, shoving all of himself inside of you. You closed your eyes and covered your mouth to keep yourself from moaning.

He grabbed both of your hands and pinned them down against the bed. "Can't do that. That's cheating."

You wanted to moan so bad, but you knew you would get punished even more if you did.

He thrusted into you roughly and at a fast pace. "You're tight as fuck." He grunted lowly.

Then it happened..

"Shit!" You moaned out loud. You couldn't hold it anymore. Odell stopped thrusting and stared at you.

You gasped and your eyes widen in fear. "It slipped out! I promise!" You tried to make it better but it didn't work.

He pulled out and shook his head. "You a hard headed ass girl. Flip over. Face down. Ass up. Now." He demanded.

You obeyed his order and flipped over on your stomach. You arched your back, sticking your ass in the air, waiting for Odell next move.

"I'm sor—" You began to apologize to Odell but he rudely cut you off.

"Shut up."

Well shit...Okay.

Odell smacked your ass hard before pushing himself inside you and continuing to where he left off. He gripped your waist for support.

"You wanna be hugging up on a nigga huh?" He thrusted deep and fast. You started whimpering in pain. He was murdering your g-spot right now.

"Answer me!"

"N-No." You answered and buried your face in the sheets.

"Yes you do." He speeded up. "Who owns this pussy?"

"You do." You murmured in the sheets.

"Who?!" He repeated himself, getting angry.

"You!" You turned your head from the sheets and yelled.

"And who's pussy is it?!" He asked as little drips of sweat ran down his face.

"Yours! It's all yours!"

"Moan for daddy." He finally gave you permission. You moaned in pleasure. It felt good.

"What's my name?"

"Odell?" You said more in a question form than a statement. You guessed that was the wrong answer cause he smacked your ass hard.

"Wrong! Ima ask you again. What's my name?" He rubbed your clit rapidly.

"Daddy!!" You yelled out in ecstasy. He sent you on edge. You grabbed the headboard and closed your eyes.

"I'm gonna cum!" You warned Odell.

"Hell no. Don't you dare." He pulled out and flipped you over on your back.

He spread your legs and threw them over his shoulders. He pulled you close to him and attached his lips to your kitty. He sucked on it and nibbled on your clit. You grabbed his curls of on his head. You couldn't last any longer without climaxing.

"D-Dell...I need to release! Please let me!" You begged for release. He shook his head no while he continued to eat you out. He flicked your clit up and down with his tongue, making it throb.

He detached his lips and looked at you. He said those final words that made you go crazy.

"Cum for daddy."

You came hard on the bed sheets. Odell smirked and slurped up your remaining juices. You laid back on the bed, and sighed in relief as your chest was rising and falling.

Odell slapped your thigh. "Uh uh. Getcho' ass up. You ain't off the hook yet."

--

Probably the longest I ever wrote a sex imagine. Im gonna take a break from the sex imagines for a while. Next imagine is gonna be cute though. Vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 11.5K 47
short stories of odell becham jr. and you...don't judge me. cover creator: @tokyotana
63.9K 2.4K 44
there are some things in life that are just plain unforgivable, and that's how i feel about odell beckham jr. i gave that man my entire heart, and h...
154K 3.7K 37
Willgotthejuice2 imagines:)
48.3K 2K 13
"But how can I want you for myself when I'm already someone's girl?"