Firestarter [under constructi...

By endymionszzs

To Illysia, night is just a word. At Club Jupiter, she's laid-back and sharp-witted unlike her other self tha... More

Firestarter
Plain BS
Bumped Into History
Cherry Cola and Calvin
Ladies and Gentlemen!
Spanish Cinderella
So What?
On Second Thought..
You Kidding Me..?
Safe With Me

Who Am I?

92 4 0
By endymionszzs

"She's so pathetic." she spat when she passed by her, she had a companion with her therefore copying her lines. They both snorted in disgust.

She heard it all and yet it didn't bother her one bit. Walking to her locker she put in a combination and pulled out her textbooks in Trigonometry, Chemistry, French and History-- her favorite.

She then slammed her locker but the second she spun around, she and her things crashed to the floor. She twisted her back to catch the culprit, which was no other than football superstar and wealthy Jordan Renard. He was badass and he was a player, trashing around with the fragile hearts of the species known as females and replacing them with a new one over and over again.

He glanced at her from head to toe with a watch-where-you're-going look and you won't believe what he did.

Swiftly grabbing the books he shoved them in her face yelling,

"Take them!"

Illysia

"Take them!" he yelled angrily like I was the one in fault, he had the books in my face and that was no frickin' way to return them. I was about to give him a piece of mind but I decided to back off. This 'boy' had no shame or manners what so ever.

I yanked the books out of his grip, in the process scratching his fingers leaving drops of blood to spill as I headed to class, I could still hear him wincing in pain over some small scratches that he had acquired from me.

Serves him right!

I enter the class and usual, they start to talk each other's ears off with whatever made up lie they can think of me. I walked to my seat that was in the third to the last row and I placed my books in my backpack.

Mr. Vodello, our new History teacher stood there waiting for us to shut our traps, well technically theirs. I kept quiet and behaved always as to not get into trouble. I took out my earphones and had a shuffled playlist on. Count on Me by Bruno Mars played, Mr. Vodello never really mind about what I did for some reason he did mind about what the others did. The music was medicine for my heart and soul.

I didn't care about anything or anyone, I mean who actually hates music it's practically the best thing in the world!

Mr. Vodello was fresh out of college, he had the looks and the smarts. But I wonder why somebody like him landed a job at some old retard school. But he kept clean with a very unpleasant attitude, he would often tell his students to go die in a hole. He did graduate with a Master's which made his parents the happiest and proudest a parent could get but disappointment showered their faces when they found out that Mr. Vodello had landed a job as a History teacher. I guess they had better ambitions for him to pursue but he wasted the chance.

Apparently, I was glad that he chose to work here at Cantergard Junior High instead at some cheesy supermarket that had mascots. Besides I had to admit he was blazing hot!

Dark blue eyes, chestnut hair that he smoothed out front and he stood a good 6 feet and I was about 5'6. Can you imagine that kind of crap?

Honestly I do wonder everyday if there is a brighter side to him, one that doesn't frown and shoot deadly looks at us.

My mind was urging me to get to know this young, burning piece of hot stuff.

------------

So are you thinking what I'm thinking? Lol.

How do you like it so far? Please let me know. Thanks!

Vote/Comment/Follow c:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 176 49
she gave up for a while then realised her brother wouldn't want this for her so she picked her self up, put the pieces back together although some we...
2.5M 31.9K 31
Zack: heartthrob of Miami with an amazing body and an impressive bank account; but he can't flirt. Ella: Beautiful, wanted, incredibly flirty... And...
2.2K 28 17
After the death of her father when she was 10 years old, Jennifer becomes closer to her mother who also lost her husband. Even after that tragedy, Je...
29.4K 578 24
The next thing I know, his lips are touching mine with a burning fire, his fingers tangled in my hair, our bodies inches apart... Donna Jade Morrison...