Team Nashi One Shots

By TeamNashi

More

Introduction

140 10 6
By TeamNashi

Hi hi! My name is Lorie Dreyar! ^~^

Welcome to my ship blog! I will tell you lots of romantic stories about all the ships of Fairy Tail! I can't tell you that they're all true...but they'll entertain you, I can assure you that! Hehe~!

I take requests! Ask for any ship below and I'll tell you a fun little story! If you want a specific situation, just add that to your request on your ship.

Thank you and I'll see you later, my teddies! ;)

~Lorie-chan ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3M 641K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
5.6M 230K 68
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
209K 16.5K 36
π•πˆπ‡π€π€π β™‘ π‘π”π‡π€ππˆπŠπ€ Ruhanika, a quiet introvert with a passion for books and study. She thrives in the world of words, finding solace in...
237K 18K 25
"Ω…Ψ§ Ω‡ΩΩŠ رَغباΨͺُك المُظلمة ..Ψ―ΩƒΨͺور Ψ¬ΩŠΩΩˆΩ†ΨŸ" "Ω„ΩŽΨ―ΩŠ غَرائز ΨͺΨ§ΩŠΩ‡ΩŠΩΩˆΩ†ΨΊ ..Ω„Ψ§ رَغباΨͺ، وَ هُناك ΩΩŽΨ±Ω‚" Ψ’Ψ―Ψͺ أفكار ΨͺΨ§ΩŠΩ‡ΩŠΩΩˆΩ†ΨΊ وَ ΩΨΆΩˆΩ„Ω‡ Ψ­ΩŽΩˆΩ„ رَغباΨͺ Ψ§Ω„Ψ£Ω†Ψ³Ψ§Ω† المُظلم...