Adopted By Magcon

By magcon_girl_lover

What happens when Andrea gets adopted by viners? She hated Hayes the first day she met him. Eventually he lik... More

Chapter 1: My life as Andrea
Chapter 2: The best day of my life
Chapter 3: Welcome Home
Chapter 4: Lets get to work
Chapter 5: 8 years later
Chapter 6: New squad
Chapter 7: Sleepover gone wrong
Chapter 8: Nice guys and kisses
Chapter 9: Shopping and fittings
Chapter 10: TWINS!?!?!
Chapter 11: Date night
Chapter 12: Suprise!
Chapter 14: Blame Her Part 2
Chapter 15: Movie Night
Chapter 16: Boyfriend/ Girlfriend tag
Chapter 17: Tours and cowboys
Chapter 18: Smack cam in the limo
Chapter 19: Dinner and flirting
Chapter 20: Magcon
Chapter 21: I'm back
Chapter 22: Auction
Chapter 23: Too young and Miami
Chapter 24: Surfing for days
Chapter 25: Best Birthday Ever
Chapter 26: Steak and Fakes
Chapter 27: Back Home
Chapter 28: Who?!?!
Chapter 29: Is that you?
Chapter 30: Tension
Chapter 31: Were Back!
Chapter 32: Runaway Girl
Chapter 33: 3 years later
Chapter 34: Road Tripin
Chapter 35: I Missed you
Chapter 36: Finders keepers losers weepers
Chapter 37: Mr. Grier is so dead
Chapter 38: Falling in love again
Chapter 39: Hayes is Romantic
Chapter 40: Where is the booty
Chapter 41: Oh Baby
A/N

Chapter 13: Blame her part 1

245 8 0
By magcon_girl_lover

Andrea's POV: I was in the bathroom. "This is for Grayson loving you". I whisper and cut my wrist. "This is for Ethan loving you". I mumble cutting on the left wrist." This is for dating Hayes". I say cutting my thigh. "This is for getting ADOPTED. I yell cutting my right thigh. "Andrea babe is everything OK in there. Hayes says. I felt dizzy I blacked out.

Hayes POV:"Andrea babe is everything OK in there. I say knocking on the bathroom door. I heard a thud. I open the door to see Andrea passed out on the floor covered in blood. "GUYS. I yell. "What. They say coming into the room. "Call 911. I yell. Cameron comes into the bathroom and looks at Andrea. He gets out the phone and call 911. "Hi yes. My daughter here is passed out covered in blood. I get towels and water wiping the blood off of her. While I was wiping her arm I notice something shiny. I pick it up. She cut. "Baby its gonna be okay. I say kissing her head. I start tearing up. Then the medics came and put her in a stretcher. I let go of her hand. I fall down and cry my eyes out. "Hey its going to be okay. Mahogany says rubbing my back. "No its not. I say. "Um mahogany can I talk to him. Nash says. She walks away. "Hey get up. He says. I get up and look at him teary eyed. "Dude think happy thoughts. He said hugging me." It's going to be alright. He says. "Hey don't cry. He says walking away. I wipe my tears and go to the hospital. I hear sniffles. I turn around to see Ethan and Grayson crying. I fume with anger. "If it wasn't for you she wouldn't be in the hospital. I say storming up to them. "Its not my problem that you told everybody. Ethan says. I clench my jaw. "Me you guys told her something that made her cut. I say. "Wait she cut. Grayson asked. "Yes. I yell. "Just get away from me. I say walking away. "Dude wait. The twins yell. "What. I say. "We told her we loved her. Grayson says. "WHAT. I yell. "And we balmed her for loving you. Ethan says looking at the ground. "So you blamed her. I yell. They nod. I need to walk away. "Matt take me to the hospital. I say. He nods and we leave to go see her.

Grayson's POV: "Why did we blame her. I say. "Well its not my fault that she doesn't love us. Ethan says. "What. We only known her for 2 days. How could we love her. I say. "Idk dude but maybe we should apologize. He says. I nod in agreement. We go to the hospital and wait until that call her name.

Andrea's POV: Darkness was all I see. I heard voices but I couldn't see. "Baby its gonna be OK. My boyfriend's voice says. I wish I could open my eyes. I tried but nothing. I feel people touch me. Then I black out again.

Cameron's POV: I cry. All I do is cry. "Cam its gonna be OK. Taylor says. "Everyone is saying that when we all know she's not gonna make it. I yell. "Excuse me sir can you please quite down. The nurse said. I go outside. My poor little girl she cut. I should've never said go to her room. "Mr. Dallas. A voice says. I look up to see andrea's friends. "Hey. I say to them. "Hayes called us. I'm so sorry. Brooke says hugging me. "Don't be. I say. "Well is it OK if we stay here. Stacy says. "Yeah of course. I say wiping my tears.

Brooke's POV: you used to call me on my cellphone late nig--. "Hello. I say. "Hey Brooke. Hayes says. "Ugh what do you want. I say. "Listen get stacy, tati, and Lucas & Andrea is in the hospital. He says. "Omg were on our way now. I say. Me, tati, Stacy, and Lucas were hanging out. "Guys were going to the hospital Andrea's there. I say putting on my vans. "What happened. Lucas says. "Idk. I say.

To be
Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 8.3K 96
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
2.1M 57.9K 96
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
803K 48.5K 121
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
91.5K 2.5K 40
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc