Starlord Imagines

By SpaceePeeebles

The tittle says it all More

when you meet
Starlords pov after meeting you.
He thinks about you.
you think about him
you guys get attacked

he comes and gets u.

989 16 0
By SpaceePeeebles

I was done scavenging for the night so I went home. I walk to my closet and pack a bag. I put my bag on and grab my lightsaber and pistol. I walk outside and its dark.  I was walking for so long until I heard a ship above my head. It lands and starlord walks out. "Need a ride." I giggle. "How'd you know." He shrugged. "A hunch I guess. I walk to him and hug him. We walk in and I'm greeted by a....raccoon. "Hi you must be Y/n my names Rocket." I smile. "Its nice to meet you Rocket. Were you really making a bomb yesterday." He nods. "Yeah I was gonna put it in a box but mr. Stuckup here didn't want me to." I giggle and we walk through the ship and I smile. "I bet if I had a blacklight this ship would look like a Jackson poet painting." I say laughing.  When I turn the corner I see a really muscly guy and a green girl. "Hi." They smile and wave. I turn to Peter and smile. "Is there a place I can put my stuff." Starlord smile. "This way." We walk down a corridor and he smiles. "This is where you will sleep." I nod and he smiles. He walks out and I put on my white skirt that is slit for my legs and I put on my strapless white crop top and smile. I might like it here after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 10.5K 73
๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ don't forget to vote, share and comment. ๐Ÿค
212K 6.3K 56
" แ€’แ€ฎแ€•แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€•แ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ " "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€ทแ€บ แ€˜แ€ฌแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€œแ€ฒ แ€•แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€œแ€ฒแ€•แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บ...." "แ€•แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€›แ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€•แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€œแ€ฌแ€ธแ‹ แ€•แ€ฎแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ท แ€’แ€ฎแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€บแ€ธ...
167K 6.6K 43
Valentina, a student at Heartfelt University, is assigned to the notoriously rude and cold Professor Montgomery. While the professor's harsh demeano...
224K 13.2K 19
[ADULT CONTENT] ูƒูŽุงู†ูŽุชู’ ูƒูู„ู‘ู ู‚ูŽุตูŽุต ุงู„ุญุจู‘ ุงู„ู’ุฌู…ูŠู„ูŽุฉ ุชูŽุชู…ู‘ูุญูˆุฑ ุญูˆู„ ุงู„ุฃูŽู…ูŠุฑูŽุฉ ูˆุงู„ุฃู…ููŠุฑ ุฃูŽูˆ ุฃูŽุญูŠุงู†ู‹ุง ูŠุฎุฑุฌ ุนูุฑู‚ ุงู„ุฐูƒููˆุฑ ุงู„ุนููŽู† ูุชูุตุจุญ ุงู„ุฃูŽู…ููŠุฑุฉ ูˆุงู„ู’ูˆุญุด ู„...