Creepypasta (Fan-made Story)

By WeirdCreepyTwins

Note: this does not have ANY fanfiction (like lemons or yaoi) at all. I put all the origin stories that I mad... More

Authors' Note
Part 1- Eyeless Jack
Part 3- First impressions
Part 4- Start of something horrifying
Part 5- Trouble
Part 6- Voices and Memories
Part 7- Another Killer
Part 8- Personal issues
Part 9- The Tickster
Part 10- Eyeless Jack's Story
Part 11- Toby's Friends
Part 12- Ben
Part 13- Laughing Jack's message
Part 14- The start of the journey
Part 15- Separated by... Faith?
Part 16- Toby and the proxies
Part 17- Slendy's Manor
Part 18- Freedom
Part 19- Cemetery Rescue
Part 20- Slendy's family reunion
Part 21- First Night in Slendy's Manor
Part 22- Revenge is sweet.
Part 23- The Creepypastas
Part 24- Unpleasant Surprise
Part 25- Successors
Part 26- Slendy and Zalgo
Part 27- The battle
Part 28- Inner Demons
Part 29- Sully and Jeff meets Zalgo
Part 30- Eyeless Jack's return
Part 31- Liu, Jack and Jeff's fight
Part 32- Creepypastas vs Zalgo
Part 33- Jenny
Part 34- Slendy's secrets
Part 35- Zalgo's victim
Part 36- Lost and Found
Part 37- Possible way out
Part 38- Zalgo's game
Part 39- Spectators
Part 40- Clean up
Part 41- New house, New life
Part 42- Creepypasta is back
Part 43- A day inside Slendy's New Mansion
Part 44- New members
Part 45- Splendy's Park
Part 46- Random day in the Mansion
Part 47- Imaginary friends
Part 48- Helen and Lou's story
Part 49- Liu and Toby
Part 50- Graveyard
Part 51 - The bottom-half
Part 52- Questions
Part 53- The Message
Part 54- More bad news
Part 55- Goodbyes?
Part 56- The final hours
Part 57- Zalgo and Chernobog
Part 58- The Doctor
Part 59- New companions
Part 60- Gone... forever?
Part 61- Saved
Part 62- Two Worlds. Two Reunions
Part 63- Funtasia
Part 64- The Proxy meeting
Part 65- Familiar Feeling
Part 66- The Twins
Part 67- Another Reunion
Part 68- Trust or Betray?
Part 69- Splendy's realm
Part 70- The Link-who-was-crying-out-blood
Part 71- Slendy's Reason
Part 72- Charlie
Part 73 - I Promise
Part 74 - Splendorman
Part 75 - Wasn't her fault
Part 76- The Chaser cares
Part 77- The Seed Eaters
Part 78- Reunited but Incomplete
Part 79- To Slenderman's Forest
A/N

Part 2- Crossing Paths

200 8 1
By WeirdCreepyTwins

Eyeless Jack continued on to where and what he was doing everyday. Move, Kill, Eat. That was his life now. Nothing more and nothing less. The only thing that was bothering him now was this feeling that something is watching him. Either he's being paranoid, he's going crazy, or that is an effect of being a sacrifice.

Jack left the home of the family he just killed. He kept walking until he found himself in a small town. The town was small so nobody would notice him.

It was nighttime when he got there. There were nobody in the streets except a guy in a white hoody who was just across the street from him. Jack was hungry; he already ate his last kidney and killing this guy will be able to satisfy his hunger.

Jack crossed the street silently and hid behind a wall of a building whenever the white figure turned around.
He walked silently behind the white figure, gripping his knife's handle inside his hoody's pocket, and got ready to attack.

When he got close, he smelled something strong... it was blood. The scent was coming from the white hoodied figure.

The only thing he forgot about was keeping a lookout for the police. Once he heard the police sirens, he immediately hid behind a building; his gaze was still on his victim but as the white figure turned around, the police shouted "Jeff the Killer! Put your hands up or we shoot!"

As soon as the white figure- or Jeff- turned around, he immediately ran. The cops started to shoot. Jack doesn't know if one hit Jeff but he saw Jeff kept running, and he was running fast.

When the cops got out of their car, Jack took the chance and got inside their car. The keys were still inside. Jack stepped on the gas and the car immediately moved forward, hitting the police.
He looked around the streets but found no sign of Jeff. Disappointed, Jack drove off.

While driving, Jack calmed down a bit sighed. "What the hell just happened?" He asked himself. Knowing that nobody will answer, he answered it himself. "Well, I almost attacked Jeff, I ran the police over and now... what am I doing right now?"

He has no plan of seeing Jeff and neither does he want to meet that psychopath... or maybe, he does. It would be interesting... He thought to himself. It's about time to add a little more color to this boring, dull and empty life. I wonder what a life with that killer is like.... It might be fun...

"Or I'd be dead as soon as that guy sees me." Jack scolded himself. He smacked his head. "Oh, great. I'm talking to myself now. How amazing." He said sarcastically. Keep living like this Jack, and you, yourself, would become like that Jeff-Killer-guy. He scolded himself again. Besides, I think it's about time to make some friends...

Jack kept driving until he found the first house he could find. It was a small house in the middle of nowhere. He parked the car outside the house and made his way inside through a window with his scalpel in his hand.

When he entered the house, he saw a drunk man on the couch. The TV was on and the man was snoring loudly. Jack chose to kill him last. Jack moved silently through the house, looking for other victims. He entered a small room with a sleeping boy in a blue bed.

Even if I spare him his life, Jeff might kill him anyway. Might as well end his suffering Jack thought as he slit the boys throat with his scalpel.

The boy woke up and tried to scream but Jack's hand was blocking it. The boy struggled. Jack started to cut open the boy's stomach. He took of his mask and showed off his sharp teeth. He sunk his teeth into the boy's throat and ripped it out. The boy's mouth started to flow with blood but the only thing he could do was try to stop Jack's scalpel from cutting him open for his kidney. The boy will die from blood loss anyway, so Jack stopped trying to shut him up and took his kidney and then made his way towards the master bedroom where a woman was sleeping.

Jack proceeded to stab her continuously with his new knife. The woman tried to scream but the scream wasn't enough to wake the drunk husband. Jack kept stabbing her in the chest until she stopped moving entirely. He moved back to the drunk man.

The drunk man was still asleep. The room was filled with a strong smell of blood and alcohol.

Jack examined the man. I could use him. He started to stab him in the head and heart. The man died immediately. Jack used his scalpel to make a permanent smile on the man's face. He also took out the man's eyes to give Jeff a clue who he might be. After that, Jack looked for the nearest paper and he used the man's blood to write:

Jeff,

I am like you. A killer. I will not take you to the police. I want to meet up. Travel north and follow this road. Kill the family on the first house you'll find and then we'll meet.

-EJ

Jack put the note on the man's chest and left the house. He drove the car until he found a small village.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 19.7K 53
Includes Jeff the Killer, BEN Drowned, Eyeless Jack, Hoodie, Masky, Lost Silver, Bloody Painter, Ticci Toby, and Zalgo. Comment if you want any more...
25.8K 809 29
《𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔》 '𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥.' After getting hacked, you were invited to some random group chat filled w...
509K 11.3K 68
*100,888 words* Strange things happen under strange circumstances and sometimes the most unsafe people make you feel the most safe. When you meet Jef...
1.6K 37 9
I'm no longer working on this story. Truth be told, I don't like it. I kept telling myself that once I got it started I'd sort of warm up to it, but...