Stella-Luna

By Kariisu-kohai

~Stella-Luna is a normal 17 year old girl, until that night. After she meets her Demon Father, Zalgo , she li... More

Daddy's Home
The Beginning

He Explains

11 1 2
By Kariisu-kohai

I woke up to the sound of birds cheeping and the sun shining bright on my face. I groaned and turned over to grab my phone, seeing two missed calls from Matt and 43 texts from Sarah. I groaned again and sat up in bed, before it hit me like a brick. Why didn't Charlotte call me? I scrunched up my nose and looked back at my phone. Maybe she overslept.

I nodded to myself and got up, walking to my closet. I looked through my clothes and confusion was written all over my face. Since when did I own... Black? All black? I took a step back and shut my closet, beginning to get a bad feeling in my stomach. Maybe Mom is messing with me. I chuckled and pushed the feeling away. I yawned and walked to my door, turned the handle and opened it. Then the memories hit me.

Flashback:

As her house came into view I slowed and widened my eyes in horror as I saw Charlotte and her brother's body hanging from the oak tree, their intestines strewn out across all the limbs.
~~~~
"MOM RUN," were my final words to her as he sliced her stomach open and blood instantly started spewing out. Her eyes met mine and a single tear slid down both of our cheeks. She waved a final goodbye at me before her eyes rolled back and face planted on to the ground.

End of FB---> ****************

Everything rushed back, the pain, the sadness, the guilt. I closed my eyes and began to cry. I stood there for a while, just crying, before I finally opened my eyes and gasped. Lied out before me was a gorgeous hallway decorated black and red, with human skulls lining the ceiling. The carpet was silver and had mini tassels. I stepped onto it and my feet began moving, as if I knew where I was going.

I ended up going down spiral stairs and out the front door into a large front yard. I spotted the man and those words flashed across my mind again. Zalgo. He comes. He's here . I stared at him and he finally noticed my presence and looked to me smiling. He stood up and approached me. He was dressed in a black suit and looked well energized.

"Ah, good morning my beautiful daughter, how did you sleep?" he questioned with a smile. I just stood there in disbelief, trying not to cry again.

"Stella-Luna, Dear? Are you alrig-," before he could finish his sentence I began to scream.

"WHERE AM I. WHERE IS MY MOTHER. MY NAME IS STELLA , CUT THE LUNA PART. WHAT THE HELL?!" I began to tear up agin and he just stood there , shocked.

"Honey, do you know who I am," before I could cut him off he threw his hand up resulting in me snapping my mouth shut. "I am Zalgo. King of Destruction. But I am also your father." He cocked his head to the side and stared at me. All I could do was stare back. I couldn't speak or cry or move.

"I met your mother when she was 19. We were at a concert, and I was looking for victims to kill, until our eyes met. She was beautiful. She was a ginger, with big auburn eyes and a slim , fit figure. It was love at first sight, literally. We left the concert , together and I took her on a date that night and we dated until she was 23. Then I asked her to marry me. I was so in love, I forgot who I was. I forgot I was a Demon. I forgot I had a kingdom to rule. I forgot I was an immortal who couldn't love with a mere mortal. But then she told me she was pregnant and I had to leave. But before I left, I revealed my true identity to her and told her she had to stay away. I felt her pain; her heartache. But then when I came back here, it slowly diminished into nothing. I resumed who I was but never forgot. When she was killed by that Proxy freak a pieceof my soul left, I had felt it. I simply had to intervene to save you." He looked at me with sad eyes and then I was mad, really mad and confused.

"I thought you were a fairy-tale. Zalgo... He comes... Thought it was all a joke," I kicked my foot and felt stupid and vulnerable.

"Most humans think we are a joke," came a smooth, sexy voice from behind me. I turned and looked to find a beautiful guy looking back at me, smiling. He had cute blue hair and stunning red eyes. He looked about 6 foot and his smile took my breath away. "Hiya, I'm Sonic.exe but you can call me Seth." He smiled again and for the first time in a long time, I felt butterflies. I smiled back and turned to Zalgo with an eyebrow raised.

"We are humans greatest nightmares. We are those unexplained deaths. Those hard cases to crack. We are the invisible fear of humans and Stella-LUNA," Zalgo emphasised Luna, "Welcome to your new life."

As he said those words I felt a searing pain in my wrists that started to crawl up my body. I screamed and felt my flesh to rip open and black tendrils began forcing themselves into my bloodstream. I started to cry out blood and I could feel myself shedding my skin. The pain was so immense I began to black out, and as soon as it started it was over. I groaned in pain and looked up to see Seth looking down at me, with wide eyes. My father clapped his hands and grinned.

"My, oh my Stella-Luna, you look gorgeous!" He kept grinning. "This calls for a feast!" He waved goodbye to Seth and I before teleporting somewhere else, which left the beautiful boy and myself alone.

I pushed myself up with my palms and dusted myself off shyly. I felt Seth staring at me, so I met his eyes and started to blush.

"Uh hi," I said quietly.

"Hi," he said back louder than I had said it.

"So how is it here?"

"I mean, it depends on your life. I live as Zalgo's proxy. Which means life is pretty good for me, others not so much. The Corrupted don't get it so nice." He must've saw the confusion on my face because he answered the unanswered question that formed in my head.

"Corrupted are souls that Zalgo has killed and taken. They form ugly, mean creatures that do his bidding."

"Oh." I played with my now ginger, black streaked hair.

"Yeah , but hey. Don't worry, you're a demon now." He winked at me and turned the other way, with his hands in his pockets. Leaving me to stare after him, a smile playing at my lips. I shook my head and walked back into the mansion. I retraced my steps and entered my room. I slid my hands across the walls and smiled sadly.

Feels just like home. I walked in fromt of the mirror and yelped at my image. I had piercing , blood red eyes & razor sharp teeth. My hair was mixed with black & my normal ginger color. My outfit changed too , I was wearing a leather jacket and leggings with combat boots. I felt a twinge in my wrists and looked at them. They had a symbol etched into them. I raised an eyebrow but waved it off. I sighed and went to my bed , feeling tired suddenly. I got in it and quietly cried myself to sleep, wondering what happened to my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.8K 6K 43
j
115K 9.5K 38
โ™ก ๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“ ๐’•๐’– ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’Š๐’— ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Œ๐’•๐’Š, ๐‘ป๐’– ๐‘น๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’•๐’‚, ๐‘ป๐’– ๐‘ฒ๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’‰๐’ ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘น๐’‚๐’…๐’‰๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‹๏ฟฝ...
Jaan By Monika

Teen Fiction

1.5M 82.4K 53
It can be read as stand alone book. Sequel of "Lost Mafia Princess" (UNDER EDITING) Two individuals, different country, different culture, different...
70.9K 3.3K 23
On the day Valencia D'Angelo was born, she was swapped with Alessia. No one knew about the incident, it wasn't supposed to happen. It wasn't planned...