Mirror

By CherrySodaPop

Adam Collins and Mariah Taremson are boyfriend and girlfriend and are going around the world on Adam's concer... More

Chapter 2~An Evening Alone

Chapter 1~Eiffel Tower

38 1 3
By CherrySodaPop

A dark brown haired brown eyed boy at around the age of twenty woke up and looked at the girl next to him.

Her messy, curly blonde hair was spread out in different places and her skin was as white as a porcelain doll, her black eyelashes resting delicately on her cheeks. She was sleeping peacefully and the sheets covered her petite body.

"Adam..." the girl murmured in her sleep as she wrapped her arms around him.

Adam smiled as he pulled her close to him.

"Mariah...I love you so much..." he whispered softly.

"Mmmmm....I love you too, Adam-chu~" she cooed before resting her head on his chest.

He stroked her hair softly with his hand and sighed.

                                                                                     ~

Mariah woke up and noticed that the spot next to her was empty. She frowned, wondering where Adam had gone.

She got out of bed and wrapped the sheets around her.

"I wonder where Adam went..." she trailed off in her thoughts as she headed into the walk-in closet.

She rummaged through her closet and ended up wearing a blank tank top with brown skinny jeans and white high tops.

She came out of the closet and went into the crammed bathroom to brush her teeth.

Once she was done with that, she put on some black stud earrings with a black bead necklace around her neck.

She walked out of the bedroom and down the metal spiral staircase and into the living room, where Adam was, eating some waffles drenched in maple syrup and strawberry sauce along with chopped strawberries on top and whip cream on top of the strawberries. There was also a plate right across from him, signaling that he made breakfast for her, too.

He had on a black Ed Hardy shirt with baggy jeans and white skater shoes.

She smiled in his direction.

"Morning, Adam." she greeted.

Adam looked away from his plate of waffles and he smiled.

"Morning, hun." he greeted as she walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Hey." she said as she sat down across from him and they began to eat.

"How'd you sleep last night?" he asked.

"It was great. Especially when you were next to me." she said shyly, which made him chuckle.

"I had a feeling you'd say that. I have to end up agreeing with you, though." Adam pointed out.

She giggled as they continued to eat.

"Adam," she put her fork down. "Paris is nice and all, but when will we be going to the next destination?" she asked.

"Mariah," he looked at her. "I was planning on staying here for about two more days. I find this a good time for our love to blossom even more. We just got together five months ago. After those two days, we go to Berlin." he explained.

"I love you too, Adam. But," she got up from her spot. "I would like to start traveling again." she said as she walked over to the sink with her plate.

Adam chuckled as he got up and followed her over to the sink with his plate in hand.

"Mariah...!" he rested his plate in the sink and wrapped his arms around her waist as she began to wash the dishes. "I want some quality time...!" he whined as he rested his head against her head.

She smiled as she put her plate in the drainer.

"Fine...I'll give in for once. But, don't expect for me to give in again." Mariah pointed out.

Adam chuckled.

"Alright. But, you will be giving in over and over again because you know how much you love me." he hinted, which made her scoff.

She then let out a soft laugh as she reached over for his plate and began to wash it.

                                                                                 ~

Mariah let her hair flow in the wind as Adam zoomed through Paris.

"Adam! Where are you taking me?!" she asked.

"Where do you think?" he asked as he stopped at the red light.

"Adam? You're not going to be reckless?" Mariah questioned.

Adam shook his head.

"No. Besides, this is not LA, so I can't do it. Besides, I might end up getting a ticket if I drove in between the lanes." he told her, which made her laugh as the light turned green.

He continued to drive through the city and slowed down once he arrived at the Eiffel Tower.

Mariah felt like her jaw was about to drop.

"You're taking me to the Eiffel Tower?" she asked.

He nodded.

"Yes, I am. I'm the kind of guy who likes treating their girlfriends like a princess." he told her simply.

"Wow. No wonder I decided to date a singer." she told him, which made him laugh as he pulled into a spot in the parking lot.

They got off and he picked her up bridal style, which made her giggle as he kissed her on the cheek softly.

"Come on." he said as he carried her over to the Eiffel Tower.

The person looked up at them as Adam rifled through his pocket.

"Wait! Adam Collins! Just what in the world are you doing?!" the person asked in surprise.

Adam looked away from his pocket and looked at the person.

"Huh? What's wrong, Miss?" he asked.

"Why are you paying? Go ahead, go ahead. It's not like as if you need to pay, Mister Superstar." she told him.

"Alrighty, then." he said as he walked into the building.

He put Mariah down and took her hand.

"Come on, Mariah. Let's go up." he told her.

They got into one of the many elevators there and began to go up to the top of the Eiffel Tower.

Adam was glad, for the elevators were empty. He was able to be alone with Mariah for at least a couple of minutes until the elevator reached the top.

Mariah looked around at her surroundings, probably wondering how to pass the time.

Just then, he grabbed ahold of her by the waist and pulled her towards him.

She was pressed up against his chest.

"Kya! A-Adam!" she exclaimed.

"What's wrong, Mariah? We're all alone in this place." he told her before spinning her around so that she was facing him.

Her face flushed a bright red.

"Adam..." she trailed off.

He leaned in towards her and his lips met her own.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as he pulled her closer to him by the waist.

Just then, the elevator doors opened and a lot of people began staring at them.

They pulled away quickly and Adam stared at them.

"What? Is it wrong for a superstar to kiss his girlfriend?" he asked before taking Mariah's hand and they both walked over to see the view of the Eiffel Tower.

Mariah gasped in awe.

"Wow...it's so nice up here..." she trailed off.

Adam nodded in agreement.

"Yup. I agree with you, Mariah." he agreed.

Mariah sighed as she leaned herself up against his arm.

"I want to stay like this forever, Adam. I don't want our relationship to break apart. Ever." she told him softly.

"That's exactly what I want." he said as his hand slowly intertwined with her own.

She then turned to look into his brown eyes and he leaned in.

His lips landed on her forehead and he pulled away just as his stomach began to growl.

Mariah gave Adam a questioning look while Adam chuckled nervously, his face flushed a bright red as he scratched the back of his head.

"Ugh...I'm kind of hungry..." Adam trailed off while Mariah laughed.

"You are such a glutton." she pointed out.

Adam pouted.

"You are one silly girl, Mariah." he noted before swinging her over his shoulder and he began to walk off.

"Hey...!" she began to pound her fists on his back. "Where are you taking me?!" she asked.

He laughed.

"We're going to get something to eat." he told her as they got into an elevator.

                                                                                        ~

"Why did you end up on going to a buffet? You could've splashed all that money at one of those fancy restaurants there." Mariah asked as they walked out of the Eiffel Tower.

Adam simply shrugged.

"I'm splashing later." he said.

"But this is the country of love! You should be splashing everything on me." she hinted.

Adam sighed as they got onto the motorcycle.

"I'll take you to the mall tomorrow. But, for right now, I'm cooking dinner tonight." he pointed out.

Mariah wrapped her arms around him and she gave him a questioning look.

"What you making tonight?" she asked.

"Pasta. Maybe alfredo. you can pick when we get home." he told her.

"Buitoni?" she guessed.

Adam nodded.

"Yes. I stole some from the tour bus before we flew out here." he said.

She shook her head.

"Silly boy. Let's just go." she told him while resting her head on his back.

"Okay, Mariah." he said before speeding off.

Apparently, Mariah was taken by surprise, for she let out a squeak.

"Kya~! Adam!" she exclaimed.

"What? Startled by my sudden driving?" he asked.

She pouted.

"Adam...! You did that on purpose, didn't you?" she asked.

He laughed.

"What do you think?" he asked.

She groaned as she used her right hand to punch him playfully in the stomach.

"You're so mean, Adam!" she whined, which made him laugh as they rode off into the busy traffic in Paris.

                                                                                        ~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 16.2K 37
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
1.4M 72.3K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
572K 16.6K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
990K 26.4K 51
'I-I am pregnant with your child Sandro!' She had repeated those words a hundred times in her head and yet now that the man was sitting I front of he...