A Taste

By sameer9w43

A taste is a trip to the sadness and sorrow lane where I pour myself in these short writings. My thoughts are... More

Her
World's Apart

Summer

8 1 1
By sameer9w43

Counting my days of dull summer, I geared my attention to what turns the Earth vis-a-vis politics. I was intrigued with the inner workings of the world of politics. It was a rabbit hole where the more you dig the deeper it goes.

The times have been good to you Sameer, I was reminded. I have not paid my fare share of life. The only unforgiven factor to us mortals is gravity where everything that has a beginning has an end.

Living my time in a world filled with hatred and sadness, I often wondered how humans inherited such darkness. While in my bubble of the world I far saw, I was told of a girl where I will meet.

Who is it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 12.4K 60
စဝ်ခွန်နောင်= မင်းလူသတ်ရင် ကိုယ်ကအလောင်းဖျောက်ပေးမယ့်မဲ့ကောင်ပါ baby Gumkino =ကျွန်မက ပန်းကိုင်ရတာထပ် gunကိုင်ရတာပိုသဘောကျတဲ့မိန်းကလေးတစ်ယောက်မို့ ရှ...
196K 9K 30
𝘿𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙚𝙧 : 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘐𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘷�...
326K 38.2K 29
This is the second part of Unwanted Wife of Mafia King. If you are new then please read the first part otherwise you will not understand this part at...
287K 8.9K 63
" ဒီပန်းက ဖြူ့အတွက်စိုက်ထားတာမင်းမှာပန်ခွင့်မရှိဘူး " "အဟင့် ဘာလို့လဲ ပျိုးလဲပန်းကြိုက်...." "ပန်းကြိုက်ရအောင်မင်းကပန်းနဲ့တန်လို့လား။ ပီးတော့ ဒီနှင်း...