The Servant

By Riveres

Gwen is what you'd call a snob. She gets everything she wants. She's popular and one of the hottest girls in... More

Gwen
The Real Side
Sunday Funday, Not
That's Him?
Mall Girl
Author's note #1

"Whatever"

31 2 0
By Riveres

Gwen's P.o.v:

I decided to take Cheyan's advice and just get the shirt. Katie and I continued to shop from store to store. I never saw Cheyan after we left Tilly's. I wonder where she goes to school. Eh, it's a small world, I'll run into her sooner or later. I look down at my phone and see that it's 4. Perfect, we managed to waste the day!

"Hey, we should get going. My brother will be home soon and I don't want that twerp telling on me." I say to Katie as we checkout at the JC Penney's. My arms are killing me from these bags.

"Yeah, actually we should since I've got a date tonight." Katie replied with a smile on her face dreaming of Brandon.

"You don't have to do too much to yourself, you already look perfect!" I think I get more excited then she does when she tells me these things. I am her best friend though so I guess it's okay! "What are you guys doing tonight?"

"I don't know, he says it's a surprise."

"He wouldn't!!" Everyone knows Katie doesn't like surprises. In her mind, surprises are the devil's spawn because she doesn't know what to wear and that bothers her. She needs to be prepared for everything.

"I guess he would." She pouts.

"Your total in $756.78. You save $1,120, thanks for shopping with us!" I hear the cashier say as she hands me my receipt and dad's credit card.

"Thank you!" I put the card in my wallet, grab the bags and quickly head out to Katie's car.

"I'm driving." I say already jumping into the driver's seat.
I start the car and we take off.

"Oh crap, oh crap! He's going to beat me home!" I speed up a little heading toward the interstate.

"Calm down, he won't tell."

I scoffed, "Oh,he will. Trust me, he's not the angel you think he is."

"If he's not then how come I've never seen the devil side of him?" Wow, I can't believe she doesn't believe me.

"Because you're hot." I imply in a 'duh' tone.

She gives me a disgusted look."Your brother's a perv."

"Well he's a hormonal teenage guy so..."

I turn off the interstate and into my neighborhood. This is a big neighborhood so I have at least five more minutes till I get to my house. The rest of the ride is spent in comfortable silence as we think about our lives. I turn onto my street and see my DAD's CAR!! Oh crap! This is really bad!

I look at Katie terrified obviously freaking out. "Uh oh. What do I do!??"

"Act casual when you walk in and hope he doesn't know." Katie tells me easily. HOW COULD SHE NOT BE SCARED?? I COULD DIE! Okay, maybe not die,but I'm gonna be grounded and that boredom is enough to kill someone. Or will it be? It gives me more time to stare at Travis!

"I'm just gonna go, I'll try to call later from the house phone." We both get out of car, Katie to switch sides and I just go inside my house. My dad's waiting when I open the door and he immediately storms over.

"Gwendolyn Briar! Where have you been?!"

"The mall with Katie." I say with a not caring attitude that I try to pull off and do. He looks at me disapprovingly.

"I will not have my daughter skipping school for the mall, you're grounded! Give me your phone!"

"How long?" I say handing it to him since I already had it out.

"However long I say."

"That gives me lots of info." I say,my voice dripping with sarcasm.

He looks at me surprised. "You will not talk back to me young lady! Two weeks added on to your original duration which was a month."

"Whatever." I storm to my room crying. My dad is so mean!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 4.4K 32
~An indian highschool love story ~ "To run away from hell I became a demon myself. " ~at...
Jaan By Monika

Teen Fiction

1.5M 83.4K 53
It can be read as stand alone book. Sequel of "Lost Mafia Princess" (UNDER EDITING) Two individuals, different country, different culture, different...
79.3K 1.9K 13
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฆ. ๐ด๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ ? ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ข...
235K 5.8K 24
Reign and Rose twins who were separate at the age of 7 because of reign being accused of trying to kill Rose and was sent to a private school for tro...