Seduction

By BellaxMars

When Bella took over the role as a personal assistant to the star Bruno Mars, she never expected her life wou... More

Chapter 1: Introductions
Chapter 2: Mesmerized
Chapter 3: Nervous
Chapter 5: Feelings
Chapter 6: Misunderstanding
Chapter 7: Calm
Chapter 8: No going back from this
Chapter 9: Be Prepare
Chapter 10: Awkward Moment
Chapter 11: You jump I jump
Chapter 12: You're not Alone
Chapter 13: Fasionably Late
Chapter 14: This is Real
Chapter 15: Agitated
Chapter 16: Family gathering
Chapter 17: Promise
Chapter 18: Always
Chapter 19: No
Chapter 20: Rehearse
Chapter 21: Coming Out
Chapter 22: SuperBowl 50
Chapter 23: Miscarriage
Chapter 24: Disaster
Chapter 25: Time Off
Chapter 26: Love will find a way
Chapter 27: Shes belongs with Me
Chapter 28: So Suddenly Right
Chapter 29: Preparation
Chapter 30: After Party
Chapter 31: First Appointment
Chapter 32: Gathering
Chapter 33: Explain
Chapter 34: My world Stilled.
Chapter 35: This is Where I Leave you
Chapter 36: A Surprise
Chapter 37: Stress
Chapter 38: Shower
Chapter 39: No!
Chapter 40: God Made You Beautiful
Important AN
Published!
Warning

Chapter 4: Uneasy

1K 28 12
By BellaxMars

A/N: Thank you JoelleCullen for helping me out

The next afternoon...

All morning I've been thinking about The phone call between Bruno and I but also the conversation between Rosie and I. I've been thinking about it I'm 100% sure that he isn't going to do anything I'm sure. But, something is telling me not to assist Bruno during this tour.

I sigh and take my phone out, I dial Tayla's phone number, and put the phone to my ear as it rung.

"Hello?", she says
"I'm going out with Bruno tonight and I'm freaking out that something is going to happen", I say
"Your over reacting it'll be fine I'm sure you guys are just going to just hang out...right?"
"Yes"
"Tell you what, if things get uncomfortable, go to the bathroom and text me SOS. I'll wait ten minutes and then call you with a fake emergency."

"Okay, are you sure?"

"I'm your big sister, Bells, and Tom says I'm a great actress."

I laugh.

"Good luck, sis."

She hangs up and I start getting ready. After my shower, I put on a short white top, a short luminous yellow skirt and my black Ash bowie wedge sneakers.

I hear a horn outside and look out the window to see him leaning against a black 2012 CTS Sport Sedan.

As I make my way downstairs, I realise the front door is open. Oh no, I sigh before I hurry out to find Rosie talking to him.

"I hope you haven't told him any of my dirty little secrets," I laugh nervously.

He's wearing a grey top under a black jacket and black jeans, as well as sunglasses and his fedora hat, and a pair of black Converse sneakers.

"Why would I do that?" Rosie smirks before she looks at Bruno. "Nice to meet you." She winks at him before going into the house.

"What was that about?" I ask.

"No idea," he says. "She's probably just trying to wind you up."

"That's nothing new then."

He laughs as he opens the door for me.

"Thank you," I says as I climb in.

As we drive to La Prime on S Figueroa St, he puts his hand on my leg which sends shivers down my spine before I come to my senses.

"What are you doing?" I ask and he pulls his hand away.

"Sorry, habit, when Jess is in the car."

I let it drop.

He parks in the garage and we cross the road to the restaurant.

I order Primal Cut New York Strip Wet Aged 14 Oz and Raspberry scgroppio, and he orders Bone-in Delmonico Ribeye Wet Aged 22 Oz and a Roman Holiday cocktail.

"So, apart from Rosie, do you have any other family?", he asks as he sips his drink

"We have another sister who you may have heard of."

He looks at me with intrigue.

"Tayla Brodie-Sangster."

"Are you serious? Your sister is married to Tom? I mean, Tom's wife is your sister?"

"Yes, do you know him?"

"Not personally but I've met him and Tayla at some parties. I thought you looked a little familiar."

"Its handy have a celebrity brother in law. I get into premieres and award ceremonies," I smile.

"Well, those are the perks," he smiles back.

"I would ask about your family but being your assistant and your brothers friend. I already know of them", I shrug

Our food arrives and we begin eating.

"So, you wouldn't classify yourself as a groupie?" he smirks before he takes off his glasses and hat.

"No, I'm technically your assistant so I have to know who your family are so I won't mistaken them for fans , but I do follow you on Twitter."

"Well, remind me at the end of the evening to follow you too,"

This makes me smile and we finish eating before we leave the restaurant. As we do there are flashes from every direction.

"Hey Bruno," a pap shouts. "Does Jessica know you're here with another woman?"

"Just keep walking," Bruno instructs so we continue back to the car.

When we get to Regal LA LIVE Stadium 14, we park and go in to watch Forest.

Ten minutes into the movie, Bruno stretches and puts his arm round me which actually feels nice so I don't say anything because nobody will see us in here.

During a particular scary bit, I grab Bruno's arm and he laughs a little. I jump and scream which makes him laugh a little more and people turn and look at me.

I look at him apologetically.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers before he leans in but I move back away from him.

He moves back with a look of disappointment so we both turn back to the movie.

I snuggle up to him without thinking as the movie gets scarier so he puts his hand under my chin and lifts it up and presses his lips against mine. It's so sensual; I forget my morals and kiss him back.

When the name Jessica is mentioned in the movie, Bruno pulls away.

"I'm so sorry," he says. "I think I'd better take you home."

He gets up and I follow him out to the car.

We don't say a word all the way home but when I go inside, I close the door and slide down it.

"Wow, you look like a woman who's just had sex," Rosie smirks.

"No, but we kissed."

"Really?"

"Yeah before he realised it was a mistake and brought me home."

"Wow!" she says surprised before she leaves the room. "At least he knows he fucked up"

I sit there and think about what happened.

No, I'm not going to think about it. I'm going to pretend like nothing happen and hopefully...and not like him as much as I do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.6K 1.3K 30
a collection of bruno mars imagines; feel free to request!
5K 208 40
Bella life has been great with the man who seduced her last year and stole her heart. It was like living her own fairy tale...But there is always tro...
2.8K 94 43
5 years later...After five years of Marriage everything seemed to be blissful for the love triangle since we've last seen them in "My College Story 2...
397K 9.2K 50
"No one can have you beside me" he said "Why are you making my life a living hell? What have I done to you? She said "when I laid my eyes on you ,I k...