I'm Yours (Sam Smith FanFicti...

By YesiDDRS

This Time Sam And Chris Are Together And Guess What Your In The Story For A Little,And You Come Back To Londo... More

Hey..
Did You Know I Love You
Oh Dear
I'm Sorry Y/N
Is It You
Good Night
Morning
I Feel Wanted
D-Date
I Havent Had A Date Since
More Love
The Hell
TMI Challenge
Shes What
She's
Your Having A Baby
Karen..
What A B*tch
Yes It Offical Were Dating
Love You
Miss You Guys
G-Girlfriend
So
Being Watched
Y-You Were Right
Congratz To Sam
You
Photo Shoot 1/3
Photo Shoot 2/3
Photo Shoot 3/3
AHHHHHH
It's A Girl!
Ellie Jen
Morning
Run
Nightmare
Its Alright
Birthday Sex 1/3
Birthday Sex 2/3
Birthday Sex 3/3
Our First Christmas Tree
Im Sorry
BANG
Guilt
I Dont Know You
Cuts And Sadness
Missing You
I Love You
Nirvana And Tea
The Question
Will You

Sam Right

47 6 3
By YesiDDRS

(Chris's POV)
"May I Go Home Today"I Said."Yes You May Go Home Take Care Of Him"The Doctor Said.Then I Saw Karen Over There As I Gotten Out."Karen?"I Said."Oh Good Your Ok!"Karen Said."You Still With Your Boyfriend Sam?"Karen Said."Who?I Never Had A Boyfriend?"I Said.Then Karen Froze And Mumbling And She Cheered."So..Want To Go Out?"Karen Said."No No..Maybe Next Time I Need To Be At Home.."I Said Going Home In The Car And When We Gotten To Max's House I Was On My Phone And Saw My Photos Of Me And This Guy."This Is From September.."I Said.Then We I Exited That Photo There Was Even More With Him And Some Even With Kisses On The Mouth And Cheek.Then When I Went To My Room My Stuff I Usually Had Wasn't In There."Max?"I Said."Yea?"Max Said."Where's My Stuff?"I Said."At Sam's House..."Max Said."Wait Is This Guy Sam?"I Asked As I Showed A Photo."Yes Your Boyfriend..."Max Said."Oh"I Said.Then When I Looked At The One I Felt So In Love."I Look Like I'm In Love..I Need My Stuff Tho.."I Said."You Sure?"Max Said."Yea"I Said."Let's Go The"Max Said And I Gotten In The Car And We Made It To His House."Whoa..This I Who I Stayed With.."I Said."Yep"Max Said And We Gotten Out And Knocked.Then The Door Opened And He Was Just Standing There With His Hoodie Up And With Tears On His Face And Reddish Eyes."Yes.."He Said With A Sniffle."Chris Wanted To Pick Up Some Things"Max Said."Go Ahead.."He Said As He Let Us In.Then When He Took Off His Hoodie I Looked At Him And Looked At Him."Sam Right?"I Said."Yea...Sam I Am"Sam Said.Then He Came To Me And Gave A Kiss On My Lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 2.2K 79
Now that Josh reconnected with Tyler again, and he was finally allowing Josh to become his friend, Josh finally felt like his life had took a turn fo...
Trust? By Camalaroon

Teen Fiction

1.3K 59 14
Easton King has had a hard life. His parents abandoned him as a toddler and he's been from home to home for as long as he can remember. Nobody seems...
3.5K 204 18
"Please forgive me Lord, for I have sinned." He was taught that homosexuality was wrong almost his whole life, but what happens when he slowly starts...
70.1K 1.6K 25
(BoyXBoy) Death has a strange way of working. While it takes away someone you love it can bring you closer to someone you never thought you would get...