Pretty Secrets

By Louiseboxox

Penelope Delevingne is a 15 year old girl who hopes for the best in life. Her modelling career was all she c... More

1) "So manipulative,"
2) "Like an angel"
3) "A glamour girl"
4) "Just because you're my sister,"
5) "Why cant you show respect?"
6) "Light to dark"
7) "My names Luke"
8) "Who said you could join us?"
9) Okay?
10) Isaac
11) Settle
12) Simple fascinations
13) You say a roomie?
14) Meow or never
15) Perfect
16) Wedding Pt.1
17) Wedding Pt.2
18) Deaths with a dose of secrets
19) Bells of eternity
20) Frankie
21) One jealous Redhead barbie
22) Waterpark wonders
23) Fading by touch
24) Red lips and little blips
25) Not so sweet sixteen
26) Threatning messages and one hidden sister
27) "Im only protecting you"
28) Am I really going crazy?
29) One way or another
30) Last christmas I gave you my...?
31) All I Want For Christmas Is "a party and a playsuit"
32) Long way home
33) I wanna get back to where we started
34) Reunion
35) Grandma Kim what?
36) Two days!
37) My future?
New book
38) Rebellion Part. 1
Epilogue - The Last Goodbye
Get noticed! A/N 1

39) Rebellion part 2

14 2 1
By Louiseboxox

Last chapter before the epilogue guys!
23.1.16
Louise, xx

My shaky breaths soon calmed down and I grabbed my electric guitar from the table. I placed the amplifier outside the door, attached an extremely long to the amp and to my guitar too. This meant that it wouldn't pull when I'm playing my new debut single.

"You ready?" Dee asked as she took her instrument back from the case.
"Reddy as I'll ever be. Dee."

Diamond stood behind the speakers and pulled the cords from them and turned the stereo's volume to zero. While all attention was placed on her, I set up my microphone and began playing my first few notes. All young eyes watched me as their torso's or full body turned round to see the noise.

The notes were loud and sounded like a big build up was about to take place. Dee ran onto the stage while green, red and black slime dropped on the students and some shrieked in horror, many laughed and smiled now proms slow songs were over and the celebration party was becoming livelier as each second passed.

"Are you ready to sing at the top of your voices and have a good time?" My bandmate shouted and many cheered.

Dee: "Is this my life? What have I done? Why can't I be what I wanna be? Can't I be free and flee the tragic memories lived by me?"

Penny: "I sit in my bedroom, thinking of how I can fix this mess? What can I do? It's all my fault. Did I have to get involved? it's just too painful for my heart to bear,"

The tone now became different in its own unique way. Diamond jumped onto the table, kicking red cups to the flor, spilling Coca Cola and lemonade all over the polished floor.

Dee: "Escape reality? Is it a dream? Is it my vivid imagination or is just my mind racing? At night, I'm woken by my strange thoughts? What if, what-if, what—"

Me *Chorus* ."Sing out our mistakes, sing out your coldest and joyful flashbacks, sing out how you feel!"

Dee: "Speak, don't let you wander off into dark places,"

Both *chorus* "Sing out our mistakes, sing out your coldest and joyful flashbacks, sing out how you feel!"

Me:"we can't change it. There's no rewind button but there's ways past it. Laugh, love and most of all. Be happy"

The song had finished but we strung our guitars to the beat and laughed together until we couldn't breathe properly.

I looked at the crowd and saw a stunned Luke, honestly, looking like there was a ghost beside me.

It was now another song.

Dee: "we don't like you, you don't care we can't bear and all you like is Blair."

Me: "every period, there you are. Cant you stop? Though We all know that you won't, try some time. They say almost is never enough, in my mind. Nothing is never enough."

Both: *chorus* you can't try us, you can't buy us, why've  you gotta' act as if we're liars. I'm sorry but our standards are higher!"

This was more of an upbeat song and everyone had already began grooving to the pop like Rhythm.

Me: " I said to yo momma that you're lovely. What lies I told for you, It felt wrong but I thought it was worth it. How much is wasn't. *huff* I should've known better,"

Dee: "can you believe we trusted you? Never again, go back to Blair, the brunette haired girl right here."

Both: "you can't try us, you can't buy us, why've  you gotta' act as if we're liars. I'm sorry but our standards are higher!"

We both jumped off stage landing perfectly on our feet. A classic of ours then came on. 'I write sins, not tragedies' by my second favourite band, "Panic! At the disco".

"Haven't you people heard of shutting the *shh* damn door?"

"No!" Many screamed and we smiled at our accomplishment.

"Sad man, shut up and let me see your jazz hands." We all sung from the song 'Na Na Na"

Teachers came in screaming and their faces in utter shock!

"You ,Penny Delevingne, are expelled for vandalism. Everyone else except you-" a teacher pointed at Dee, "get out!"

People hurried off out the door while me and Diamond stood in the green slime, our lips pressed together to stop ourselves from laughing.

"You think this is funny?" Our headmaster spoke, "you won't be laughing when I tell your mother how much mess you made at this prom!"

"I wanted prom 2016 to be remembered," I whispered as I strut away and headed outside.

***

As I approached the front of the school. A familiar blonde headed my way making me turn my body and try to walk back inside.

"Wait!"

I reluctantly turned round and saw Luke in a tux.
"Aren't you supposed to be with Naomi?" I spat.

"No, she's not who I want." he mischievously said. He gripped both side of my faces and attached his lips to mine. I struggled under his forceful grip but managed to release myself.

"How dare you!" I slapped his cheek and I left him as I walked down the cobble stairs.

A hand tapped my shoulder and I shrugged it off,
"What do you want Lu—" I shouted before my voice lowered.

Olly stood there. His green eyes still as piercing as ever and his deep brown hair slicked back.

He held out a freshly-picked, cherry red rose out from his chest to me.
"Am I a little late?"

I hugged him instinctively. He was the one of two who knew nothing about me so Olly couldn't judge. His embrace was welcoming but too light. I pulled back,
"How did you find me?"

"Luckily, that redhead gave me her number as you didn't get mine and when I called her yesterday, she told me about prom so yeah. Here I am."

"I'm so happy you're here."

*two hours later*

After the hectic night, I pushed the door open. A cute blonde Isaac store up as I bent down and picked him up. He was now one years old. In my opinion, he was a pretty smart kid.

His adorable icy blue eyes store into mine as I asked him a question,
"Isaac, where's mommy?"

His finger lead me towards the kitchen,
"Maki' me food".

I frowned, usually mother would keep her eye on Isaac no matter what. Even if he was sleeping soundly on the coach of in his cot.

Creeping through the gap in the door, I saw a mascara stained faced mom sat in a chair. Her lips looked pale and her skin was a shade lighter than Ivory.

"Mom, what's wrong?" I apprehensively asked.

"It's Dad. He's alive."

The END.

•••
I know it's a bad way to end but trust me. All will be explained in the epilogue.
You know you love me
XOXO,
@Louiseboxox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 26.8K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.6K 158 106
Haresa Saenin is no stranger to villain antics. They've been doing hero work since the age of five after all. But when an old nemesis enrolls in thei...
195M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...