Growing In the Cold

By silverthornes

You meet Russia and slowly become involved with him, but with so many problems occurring in your life, will i... More

When the Wind Blows
Eyes
Meeting You
First Date
Melting The Ice
A Long Night (Part 1)
A Long Night (Part 2)
A Long Night (Part 3)
Anxiety Building
Welcome Back
Jealousy & Sadness
Memories
Hold My Hand
Oblivion Is Bliss
Hello World Chaos
Thoughts From Around The World
After Party Surprise
Worry, Pray, Hide
Laughing & Crying
Screams of Pain
Blinding Tears
Glowing
Special Chapter
Tea Please
My Precious Sunflower
Christmas Special
Happy New Year
New Sisters?
Ribbons, Ribbons, & More Ribbons
Secrets In The Mansion

I am...

186 4 0
By silverthornes

Your View
I sat on the edge of the bed. I looked down at my hand and started playing with my ring.
I couldn't help but feel anxious. The date for the wedding was drawing ever closer.
I shook my head and walked into the bathroom. I walked over to the sink and splashed some cool water on my face. Looking into the mirror I said,
"Calm down (f/n). Everything will be fine." I glanced once more at my reflection.
I looked a bit pale, and yet flustered. I felt as if my hair was a bit out of place. Even my eyes looked a bit tired. I felt as though I could be sick at any moment from this dizzying feeling. I just shook my head.
"It's just the side effects of the medication." I mumbled.
I was still taking the heart medication, though thankfully they changed the dosage amount. But still, the side effects were taking their toll. I hadn't even told Russia that I had lost a bit of weight thanks to the medication. I know he'd just be worried.
I turned away from the mirror and went over to the bed. I hugged one of the pillows close to my chest as tears spilled over from my eyes.
As the tears flowed forth, so did a whirl of emotions. But the one thought that ran through my head was this;

I am... scared...

Russia's View
I looked away from the paper work and glanced at the calendar.

Soon, soon the wedding day will arrive.Soon I'll be standing at the alter.Soon I'll see (f/n) in her wedding dress.Soon I'll be lifting that veil... giving her a kiss...Soon, so soon, and yet not soon enough.I sighed a bit as I set down the paper work I was working on. I stretched a bit in the chair.
I proceeded to pick up my shot of vodka. I drank it, savoring the warm burning sensation as it went down my throat. I hummed a bit.
I place the glass down as I decided I had had done enough work for one night.
I walked down the hall and looked out the window, watching the small crystals of snow float down to the earth, coating it in a layer of pure white.
"Beautiful..." I whispered as I felt myself smile a bit. I continued down the hall till I got to my bedroom. I carefully opened the door. I walked over to the bed and was surprised to see my sunflower. She was hugging a pillow as she lay on the edge of the bed with her legs already off.
It was then that I realized she must've been waiting for me. I smiled a bit as I brushed a stray strand of hair from her face. I then gently tucked her under the covers, getting myself under too.
Careful not to wake her up, I slid my arms around her slender body. She stirred a bit before snuggling into my embrace. I chuckled a bit at how cute she was.
As I held her close and buried my face in her hair, I could not help but think;
I am happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 1.9K 28
China, America, and Russia constantly argue during world meetings, they just dont agree with each other. They always poke fun at one another. Sometim...
20.4K 470 8
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] This is my...
6.3K 78 9
*NOT WRITING ANY MORE* Okay so I have been debating on whether to write something like this or not for the longest time. And I will be new at writing...
11.6K 272 28
[Hetalia] [completed] Pairing: 2p! Prussia X female reader Who knew getting cat food could be so troublesome? It was Just a simple trip to a shop ran...