Miss. Dominant

By Cho113

Angelique Radcliffe isn't your typical female. She likes to control everything around her and including her... More

Character Description (Important For Background)
Chapter 1- Messing With the Innoccent
Chapter 3- Consultant

Chapter 2- Feelings For the Newbie

42 1 0
By Cho113

Angelique's P.O.V:

As soon as a I left Beau's house I called Dimitri, my current best partner."D. you won't believe it I got a innocent involved and you know me I'm not all that innocent. ", I scream into the phone. I can tell he is laughing at me fording such a stupid thing,"Why don't we discuss this over dinner tonight at the Lapérouse? Hey and if your good we can fly back to my place in Budhapest, Florence, or Napa Valley.Baby girl its your choice."

"Yes, make sure to pick me up at 5 o'clock on the dot. And when we come back lets go to your place in Napa Valley I haven't seen it in a little while.", I whisper.Like always he ends the calls with saying I love  you baby girl and can't wait to see how delicious you look tonight. As I head aback to my place in the Upper Eastside of New York I stop to call Matriarch to send Gustavo to come to get me. When he picks me up I immediately strip as I enter my apartment down to nothing. Then I walk to my all balck marble shower and just let the water wash away my stress.But HE crawled into my mind mid way through and I couldn't help myself but pleasure myself to the thought of him and his innocent eyes. I quickly came at the mention of him. After my seventh time cuming I decided to stop and get dressed for work. 

Today was going to be one of my relaxed days I decided to go with my Balmain Black Tuxedo Strong Shoulder Vest with with a matching black pencil skirt. To top it off I wore no bra since the thick material was enough then I put on my black diamond necklace with matching earrings. My look was completed by Gianvito Rossi Suede Pointed-Toe Pump shoes. As for hair and makeup I went with my personal favorite a Chignon bun and nude lip with dramatic brown eye makeup. 

I didn't realize it but today was the day I am supposed to have Beau intern under me , so he can get away from that crap job of his. However, it made my heart feel this sudden warmth I haven't felt in years. I quickly forgot about it because work comes first. I drove my mercedes benz g wagon today.

~~~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~~~

As I pass to enter my officeI see Brooks sitting their waiting patiently. I stare at him a bit before I wipe the smile off of my face and walk over to him. I clear my throat so he can see me,"Brooks this is my assistant Anson, he will help you if I'm not here to give you your instructions personally. But follow me back to my office please." When I talk he just stares at me with his handsome brown eyes that make me want to butterfly kiss them. I shake it off before walking back to my office.

I sit down at my desk and gather the paper work for him while briefing him on things,"B.B look here. I see potential in you , and this is why you'll quit your cleaning job to come work for me. Only and if only everything goes well during the internship. You will do everything I tell you do. You'll be mine. Now sign the contract. I mean once you sign you'll gets check of $10,000."By the time I end speaking to him he takes the papers , so quick to sign them. And I walk around the desk and sit on it. "Brooksy come a little closer.", I demand. 

Right when he is arms length I start feeling his arms then his chest going lower and lower. He gets this look in his eye like he he is trying to calm himself."Baby boy never calm yourself around me. Are you getting a erection? Because its natural when a pretty girl makes you feel good. Do you like what I'm doing?", I begin. He takes a step back to compose himself before responding in a low voice,"Miss. you make me umm  feel some type of way. Excpet I feel a little pain down their and I don't know why." I let out a quick chuckle before walking over by the couch patting the place beside me.

"Brooks-Beau when a boy and girl have sex it involves and wee wee going into a vagina. But before all that happens the boys genitalia has to be hard hence the name hard on or boner. And what you feel building is your sesxual release that will eventually climax. Also you can get blue balls by not you know helping your self.", I explain to him. All while I'm explaining he makes faces of disgust. I reach over and grip his package making him gasp lowly."When your with me you'll never have to not know how to feel baby.", I whipser to him. 

Right as I was about to unzip his pants both my assistant and my best friend walks in.  

1.) Anson

2.) Branson

"Sweet mama what do we have here! Damn Angel I didn't know you liked barely legal. He looks like a fish out of water. I mean you pegged me for fu-", Branson begins shouting excitedly. I just glare at him cutting him off mid sentence,"Brass shut up. He is my new assistant and he spilled something on his pants and I was helping him out. No need to shout it to the whole damn world. Plus he is the same age as me." He rolls his eyes the entire time I'm talking while Anson is just stifling his laughs.

"Brooks meet my child hood now partner in business Branson. He is like my other half. And don't mind his big ol' country ass he grew up in the Bayou. If he gives you any trouble tell me and I'll get him.", I introduce him to my BFF. Branson being Branson pulled him into a big man hug that sounded awfullly painful then whispered something into his ear. When he turned around he just kinda stared at me. "Well Anson is going to escort you to the car downstairs while Brass and I have a conversation on conduct.", I instruct.

He tries to jog up to catch up with the rest of them, but I trip his ass. Then I proceed to wrestle him and make him beg for mercy. "What did you tell him bitch?",I whisper yell. He lets out a deep chuckle,"Sweetheart I told him that ya know you aren't one to settle for less. And that he has some pretty high standards to match. It's true I mean you dropped me right before high school ended to go on to date a grandpa. Angel you are fucking how many guys right now? He is new to this don't take his balls away."

I stumble off of him in surprise my best friend kinda hit under the belt. My eyes begin to water as I walk out but before going I look him dead in the eye and say,"We never fucked its called oral dumb ass and all ya did was eat me out and I gave hand jobs. The reason I left you was this guy was my ticket to the big dogs I was under him as a P.A and I begged him to invest in me. He treated  me better than anyone. Now as for Brooks-Beau he is mine, and he is naturally submissive."Branson tries to talk to me but I give him the finger as I push past him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 2.8K 30
insect ပါဝင်သော sex အသားပေး အပြာစာ ဖြစ်လို့ ကြိုက်မှဖတ်ပါ insect ပါဝင္ေသာ sex အသားေပး အျပာစာ ျဖစ္လို႔ ႀကိဳက္မွဖတ္ပါ
2.2M 43.8K 30
Ethan and almost every other sixteen year old that is under class is auctioned off to one person or a family. Even if you or your family doesn't want...
277K 6.8K 86
Eri Sunville, an intelligent and hardworking female who needs to earn enough for her sister's surgery. She needs any job she can get at any moment an...
204K 9.3K 30
𝘿𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙚𝙧 : 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘐𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘷�...