You Guys Should Be Used To Me...

By StormyRawr

Naruto left to go on his journey with Jiraiya. That leaves Mika stuck in Konoha. Not that she could get out o... More

1. You Guys Should Be Used To Me By Now
Kaka-Sensei's Man-Period
Is It Creepy We Flirted? Probably A Bit
It's Always The Quiet Ones Into The Weird Stuff.
I Prefer Open Pervs, Not Closet Ones.
Bad Sexy Person! No! You Don't Do That!
Just A Sexy Chick Saving The Day.
Kakashi Sensei's Secret Twin!
Dreams Are Rare For Me, Especially Pregnant Ones.
Facts About The Chunin Exams!
Arriving At Suna! Time To Harass New People!
The Bath House Adventure!
Don't Worry, I Have A Great Strategy!
The Sexy Alliance!
Mika, Professional Wuss And Sexy Beast
Ryuu, The Fabulous Boy With A Fruity Booty
We Survived One Day! Where's Our Medal?
Never Let Ryuu Name Your Children
An Actual Fight. Holy Crud.
Story Time!
Scroll Number Two, Achieved!
Let's Talk About Sex
Quality Time With Kankuro
What Sexiness Is All About
Tits... I Forgot To Make A Title
Remember That One Time I Talked About Sex?
Another One Of Those Rare Things
Kankuro's Lady Business
Shino Doing Mediocore Fighting
Kankuro Vs. My Woman!
Choji Vs. Temari
It's My Turn Now
Bushy Brow Is Dangerous
Rock Ninja Fellow Has The Power Of Sexiness?
Ryuu Defends His Womanly Rights
My Own Inspirational Speech
Onwards To Home!
Glasses Sno- I mean Isamu's Story
Senpai Notice Me!
Reaching The Village
Neji's Big Booty
Momoko and Mika Bonding Time
41. This Was Not Supposed To Happen
42. Shower Often
43. A Team of Winners

A Special Sexy Reunion

2.9K 82 22
By StormyRawr

"Maybe I should at least ATTEMPT to answer some questions." I thought to myself and looked at the piece of paper in front of me. All the questions looked very difficult to answer, which was a bit intimidating to me since I wasn't a real smart kid. When I attempted to answer the first problem, it was pure gibberish to me and I knew all the others would be the same.

"Well, that was a bust. Hehe... bust. If Gaara had a bust.." I thought to myself and pictured Gaara with boobs. In shock, I almost fell off of my chair with horror written all over my face. "WHY DID I IMAGINE HIM WITH BIGGER BOOBS THAN ME?!"

Sassy Me: What boobs?

"Oh I just think I'm so funny, don't I?" I angrily thought to myself, and then realized what I was thinking. A small cocky smirk formed on my face. "Wait a minute, heck yeah I'm funny."

When I looked up at the clock, I noticed that only a minute has passed by and I sweat dropped.

"I would have thought at least five minutes had passed by." I thought to myself and almost looked at the other competitors. Thankfully, I stopped my head from turning in time. Even though I wasn't going to cheat or do anything in the first exam, I knew I couldn't make it look like I was cheating. I knew it was going to be a bit of a challenge.

"The only way I pass time is when I sexually harass people. Is that a good choice?" I asked myself and began to ponder the question. "Probably not, but I don't make good choices anyways."

With that, an evil idea formed in my head. I looked at the guards to search for Spike on the left of me. When I saw Spike, I saw that he looked cocky with a small smirk on his face when he looked at me. I licked my lips and winked at him. The smirk fell off of his face, and he had horror as his new facial expression. Slowly, he shook his head from side to side with a glare aimed at me.

"Hard to get I see. Ha! He thinks I'm not used to this!" I thought to myself and grinned mischievously. "I get them all to crack eventually.. Whether it be in public begging me to stop, or they finally agree to a date, I get them to crack."

"NUMBER TWENTY SEVEN IS OUT!" No Name yelled, and a boy with a lot of wrap and mesh on him stood up.

"What?! I wasn't even cheating!" Mesh Kid yelled in anger.

"You were caught cheating over the amount of times. That means you're out." No Name explained and Mesh Kid growled in anger. "All of your team members must leave with you."

"I didn't cheat!" Mesh Kid yelled louder in anger. A second later, a kunai flew past his face and hit the wall behind him. Mesh Kid's eyes were wide in shock and he stiffened. His cheek began to bleed and blood trickled down his right cheek.

"Stop being a brat and get out. If you keep up with that childish act, we will not hesitate to take you out by force. I can promise you, that we aren't gentle." No Name explained and kept his face still deadly.

Mesh Kid shook a bit as he left the room, and two other kids left behind him. When we heard the door close, everybody went right back to their cheating.

"The amount of times? He never said a specific amount of times a person can cheat. That's their trick over here. Nobody has any clue how many times they can cheat. I feel a bit bad for the first timers that haven't even noticed this test is all about cheating."

"Oh well, I have more harassing of Spike to do." I thought to myself and looked at Spike. I caught him looking at me, with a serious look on his face.

I pointed at him, then pointed at my crotch. He face palmed at me and then glared at me more. Flirtatiously, I winked at him in a very "casual" way. Which meant, anyone could have seen my winking motion that had their eyes off of their paper.

Things went like that for quite a while. When more time passed, more people got caught cheating and more tension was in the room. More and more people got competitive over the test, except me, I just got more sexual.

"It's really odd that Mesh Kid was out in the beginning. It took twenty minutes for another person to get out. No way he could have had that bad of skills." I thought to myself, while I took a break from being sexual to Spike. "Maybe there's even more of their own twist on the exam. Ibiki is a well known interrogator from what I know. That must mean he's one of the best out there. If he's one of the best out there, that must mean he didn't need to keep us guessing how many times we got out. He had his own twist of torture. Over here things are different. If they don't have the best interrogator, they must need some type of leverage. While they keep us guessing what our limit is, I bet it's picked at random." I thought to myself and then my eyes widened.

"Even just one time could be enough."

If the other Leaf Genin didn't know that, they were screwed. Then I remembered, if I figured it out, then they were bound to have figured it out by then. So then I began to feel relieved again.

After that, I just resumed to sexually harassing Spike. For the rest of the exam, that was what I did. I was just a sexual beast that could not be tamed. Even when No Name brought of the "final question", I was still sexually harassing Spike. I was very thankful that he was a real honest Ninja and didn't mark me down for sexually harassing him.

A lot of people left around the final question which shocked me a bit. In Konoha more people remained, but then again, we were a bigger crowd. It was just odd to have less people than expected. It was nice to hear No Name tell us that we passed.

"You all pass." He said, and I cheered.

"HA! SUCK IT!" I yelled to Spike and pointed to my crotch. "I knew my sexiness would keep me safe! Woot woot!" Cheerfully, I began to dance. Some people look, while all the Leaf Genin ignored me and pretended not to know me. "Wait, where's Shikamaru?"

"Baka. He's already a Chunin. The Hokage wanted him to go with us and keep an eye on you. Of course that lazy ass failed to watch you." Ino said and rolled her eyes. She was in the seat behind me, which made me a bit shocked to see how close she was. "Did you forget he was a Chunin?"

"To be honest, I did." I said, and saw Ino face palm.

"How did you not notice that he didn't go upstairs with us?" She asked me with her hands on her hips.

"I don't know. He's pretty easy to forget-" I began to explain, but somebody cut me off.

"MIKA! OUR SEXY DANCE OFF SHALL CONTINUE!" A ninja yelled, and in a heart beat a guy was on the desk between Ino and I. "Ryuu is back, baby!"

"You're a Ninja?" I asked with wide eyes, and saw Ryuu anime fall.

"I wore my headband all the time you were around me! How did yo-Oh, you just didn't want to seem like a pervert since you noticed it." Flirtatiously, he said and turned around. He began to move his hips around and I saw that his headband was on his hips right above his booty. "I figured that my enemies are going to see this of me the most."

I face palmed at my ignorance. "I should have put my headband there!" Past Ryuu, I saw Ino face palm.

"Who is he?" She asked me and looked at the pure youthful sexiness that was Ryuu.

"I am Ryuu! Winner of all dance offs, and one of the most sexiest ninjas out there." Proudly, he announced and stroke a pose. Ino sweat dropped at him.

"You're just like Mika..." She mumbled and began to have a sad aura around her. "I can't deal with another one."

"I just want to continue our sexy dance off!" Ryuu whined, and looked at me. His headband had shown that he was from the Hidden Rock Village.

"Why was a sexy beast like you in the Land of Tea?" I asked him with a raised eye brow.

"I was on this really easy mission to help a big delivery of tea! They told me that they don't want to hurt a sexy beast like me in a really tough mission." Ryuu explained, and saw down with his legs crossed. "I don't blame them, I am priceless cargo."

"He's almost just like me." I thought to myself and sweat dropped. Then, I got an anime vein on my forehead. "Wait! People think of me like that? Wait a minute, I already knew that." 

 "ALL OF YOU BRATS LISTEN UP!" No Name yelled, Ryuu tapped my shoulder and whispered into my ear.

"Hear that? He's talking about us!" Excitedly, Ryuu whispered to me.

"Is there something you want to say?!" No Name yelled at Ryuu.

"I would first like to say, if I had boobs I would shake them like my booty." Ryuu said, and opened his mouth to talk again, but No Name cut him off.

"How an idiot like you passed this exam is beyond me." No Name said, and tried to talk, but Ryuu cut him off.

"Don't worry, Mika's an idiot too!" He said and put an arm around me and used me to support his upper half.

"Sexy idiot." I corrected him and wagged my finger a bit.

"Wait sexy idiot," Ryuu corrected himself, and then looked back at No Face. "You can continue." Ryuu said, and No Name had an anime vein form on his forehead from his frustration at us.

"All of you are advancing onto the second exam. Mizui, you may come in." No Face said, and a woman with long light purple walked in. She had light yellow eyes, and a soft smile on her face. When she reached the front of the room, she smiled big at us all.

"Half are you are not going to advance after the next exam!" Cheerfully, she said and put her hands on her hips. "Some of you might even die." Her eyes widened a bit and she put her hand on her mouth. She took it off, and talked some more. "I can promise you, it will be a lot of fun though!"

"She's too cheerful about this." Ino murmured, and I could tell she was probably sweat dropping a bit.

"All of you are going to follow me to the next exam! If you disrespect me enough times or are rude, I will kill you." Sweetly, she said and closed her eyes and smiled. She giggled a bit, and talked again. "Follow me!" She opened the window and jumped out.

"This sounds like a real fun adventure!" I exclaimed, and ran after her. Some how, Ryuu had slide onto my back so I ended up carrying him. Before I jumped out of the window after Mizui, I heard Ino mutter a bit more. 

"How come Suna is crawling with crazy people like Mika?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joannamay778: Stormy-chan is back! She said there was going to be a few surprises, and Ryuu is one of them!

Mika: Who are you?! You're an unknown sexy face!

Joannamay778: Honey please, I'm one of the most attractive people a person can meet.

Mika: I like your sass. We're going to be great friends.

Orochimaru: Did somebody say a young boy? ;D

Joannamay778: ... No...

Orochimaru: He should be around here...

Kabuto: I'M HERE BABE! -runs into Orochimaru's arms-

Orochimaru: Oh Sas-Wait, you're not Sasuke. -drops-

Sasuke: I'm righ-

Joannamay778: NO! -pushes Sasuke out of the disclaimer- YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE IN THIS ONE! Also, Stormy does not own Naruto. :D

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. (: I'm really glad to be back and I missed writing so much. Have a wonderful day! P.s. Side pic is of Gaara with boobs that Mika imagined him looking like. I found it online, not my artwork all credit for the picture goes to the person that created it.

Peaceskies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

912K 30.8K 38
**Series Complete**SEQUEL TO BOOK 2: BELONGING IN THE NARTUO WORLD. You have seen how Serena entered the Naruto world. You found out who she was and...
20.2K 666 24
for those who (for some reason) come back to read part 2 is now in this. Hinata, a young woman, now battling from her own emotions and the Leaf Vill...
37K 901 24
After running late for school again and being sent to the principal, Hinata Hyuga - one of the class tops must be Naruto Uzumaki's "personal teacher"...
42.8K 1.2K 28
Sasuke has left the village and Naruto has gone on his journy with Master Jiraiya to become stronger. Sakura being left by her team mates has trained...