Ask Herb Overkill

By Herb_Overkill

Ask me anything. More

Intro
Scarlet
Scarlet pt.2
Cooking
Music

My inventions

281 9 12
By Herb_Overkill

@slytherin0811
(Fixed the spelling errors) "how long do you spend on inventions? What do you do if they fail?"

That depends on how good the idea is. The longest I've continuously worked on an invention is 3 weeks. It was with my stretch-suit. I loved the idea and I wouldn't sleep until I got it right. Of course, my body naturally just knocked out itself so, I eventually did sleep and I did eat but I constantly worked on it. However, if the idea isn't too big, I'll take breaks. Or, if it's a bigger project, I'll take my time. If they fail, I try again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478K 12.5K 46
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...
128K 5.5K 41
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬; 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞�...
325K 14.1K 130
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
81.2K 2K 18
It all started out so simple....... Just a quick refuel a quick stop nothing more........ on and off the planet just like that....... BUT IT WOULDN'T...