Speak Now

By OutOfNowhereLuke

What would you do if you had to sit in a church pew with your best friend's family and watch him marry the wr... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Guess What?

266 18 12
By OutOfNowhereLuke

Hmm, guess what, guys!

That's right! I have! Or, rather Wattpad has come out with a new feature. So, now I can leave gifs in my writing, or even pictures like this:

But that's just the beginning! I can add videos from YouTube too! What should we watch? Maybe this:

Enjoy watching that. And now I can also show my obsessions.

Like Markiplier. Remember that time Luke said he sounded like Tommy? No? Well, I have a gif for that!

See? Wattpad is full of possibilities! I can even post that gif of when Blake and Luke hugged it out after Luke won that ACM last year.

Or maybe you rather see this weirdness:

Or this:

Yep, that's a platypus. Perhaps you want to see this instead:

Or, maybe just this photo:

That show was beyond the best. Want to see more of Caroline? No problem! I have a gif you can see her in.

Or maybe you might want to see a still of her.

Cute, huh? Want to see a random photo I have? Here ya go:

Don't question it. Remember Bluke's Bar? Do ya have a photo? No? That's okay, take mine.

Wattpad somehow managed to make life so much better. I bet the head of Wattpad feels like this right now.

Wattpad is now better than ever before. I know this isn't an update, but I'm getting there. It'll take some time. I will be ending this story soon, but I do have a new one coming soon. I have everything ready, but the cover. Alexis will make it soon. You people need to hold on. School may be a factor in my slowness, but so is the fact that I'm graduating in June. I'm 17, I have stuff going on.

One more image, okay?

That's me when someone updates on Wattpad. Alright, see y'all later and if someone begs me to update, I'ma be like,

Haha, bye!

~Kelsea

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 1K 44
Kaelyn Johnson and Luke Bryan have been the best of friends since 2nd grade when she moved into his small hometown of Leesburg GA. They had been unbr...
6.1K 439 20
Sometimes things can deceive you. Caroline Boyer, a seventeen-year-old girl had experience nothing like no other. She always had a dislike for the co...
6.5K 464 11
I think one of the worst feelings is when you come to the realization that you're slowly drifting apart. You're slowly losing that one person who you...
33K 1.7K 43
Luke Bryan, now one of the biggest names in country music and selling out stadium shows everywhere with a smile painted across his face. Except off s...