Another Dimension[ Levi X Rea...

By Multifandom_User_

(F/n) is a shy, lonely girl, with a twisted past. Everyone in her family abandoned her after a tragic acciden... More

Brief authors note.
Chapter 1- First meeting
Chapter 2-Questions
Chapter 3-Teacher
Chapter 4 -Pizza and friends
Chapter 5- Going to the beach
Chapter 6- School
Chapter 7- School stalker
Chapter 8-Something more than that
Chapter 9-Haunted past
Chapter 10-Shopping
Chapter 11- Find a way
Chapter 12-Date?
Chapter 13- Let him go...
Chapter 14- Never leave
Chapter 15- Let the party begin
Chapter 16-Party (part 1)
Chapter 17-confessions (party part 2)
Chapter 18-Sweet kisses in the snow
Chapter 19-Trip announcement
Chapter 20-Arrival
Chapter 21-Truth or dare (frozen gone wrong)
Chapter 24-Isabel and Farlan
Chapter 25-Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear
Chapter 26-Survey corps
Chapter 27-Goodbye for now
Chapter 28-New friends and heartbreak
Chapter 29-Plans
Chapter 30-Forgiveness
Chapter 32-Trial
Chapter 33-As if...
Chapter 34-Call your name(57th expedition)
Chapter 35-Now that I need you
Chapter 36-Shocking news
Chapter 37-Welcome home
Chapter 38-My happy ending
Epilogue
Thank you!
If you are still here

Chapter 22- Three simple words

4.3K 96 89
By Multifandom_User_

A/n: play song when I tell you(prepare for major nosebleed)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Timeskip to the last day of the trip~

"Hey (f/n) did you heard the news?"
I raised my eyebrow in question at Maya. "What is it?"
"There will be a karaoke contest today, because it's the last day of our stay here. Like a goodbye."
"Oh... I see... And how do you know?"
She simply shrugged. "The teachers told me.I'm really sad about leaving. The trip was so good and we had so much fun!"

I had to admit, that I too had a really fun time with Levi, Amber and Maya. Every day was special. But after our last night's conversation with Levi, I was really worried about what would happen when we got back.

~flashback last night~

Me and Levi where laying in bed, and he was hugging me and playing with my (h/l) (h/c) hair.
"Hey, (f/n)".
"What?" I said with my eyes closed.
"You know... you promised me something... that I'll have to leave at some point."
Immediately, I opened my eyes and shot up.
"You mean that you want to go back? You don't want to be with me anymore?" I was about to cry.
He shook his head. "No (f/n)! It's just that... I've been gone for almost two months and I'm sure that Farlan and Isabel have gone insane looking for me. Besides, I have to go back whether I like it or not. You know, for the story or whatever."
I sighed. He was right. It's not that he'll never come back again. It will be just for a little. "Okay. When we get back home, I'll send you to the underground city."
He just nodded. "Thanks. Now, let's sleep." He said and patted the place next to him for me to lay down. I did and hugged him, as he kissed me on the lips for goodnight. It was slow and affectionate at first, but it soon became passionate. Levi pressed me down to the bed and he was on top of me.
I felt his hands going up my torso, lifting my blouse up. I let him get it off me, as he slowly traced kisses down my neck.
"Levi-ah!" I moan as he found my sweet spot.
"(F/n)..." he growls and slightly bites my neck,then licking the same spot.
I was a moaning mess,and the only thing he did was to kiss me.
He continued,when he suddenly froze and got off me.
"It's late. We need to sleep."

Okay,what? Did I do something wrong?

"Levi what is-"
He came closer to me and kissed my forehead." I just like to tease you."
I blushed."S-shut up."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in the hotel's bathroom, looking at my reflection. I was wearing a dark green dress which reached my knees. I had my hair braid to the side, and I was wearing the charm bracelet Levi bought for me a while back ago.
I heard someone knocking on the door.
"(F/n)? Ready to go? The karaoke starts in five minutes."
I sighed. "Coming!"
I finished applying my makeup,and opened the door. Levi was standing there, wearing his tuxedo. It made him look even more sexy than he already was.
(A/n lol when I wrote this thinking out loud started to play and it was like "when your legs don't work like they used to before" and now I'm crying cause EREN'S MOMMM.. Anyway back to the story.)
He looked over at me. "About time. Let's go." He said and offered me his hand, which I gladly took.
We both walked down the stairs and we reached the dining hall.
I saw Amber and Maya sitting at a table, waving at us.
I had to admit that the scenery was well set up. Large round tables surrounded the stage, where the karaoke contest was being held. The windows had no curtains on today, so we could see the stars and moon through the glass. The view was also breathtaking. Snow was everywhere and it made the night seem more mysterious.
"(F/n)! Over here!" Maya said.
We walked over to them.
"You'll participate at the contest, right? I bet that you'll win."
I shook my head. "Nah, I don't feel like participating. But Levi could."
He just shook his head. "No. I don't wanna sing."
I pouted. "Levi~Please? For me?" I said and did my puppy eyes to him.
"Jesus Christ (f/n), okay! Just stop with the puppy eyes. You're seventeen years old, and you act like you're five."
I just ignored him and threw my hands up in the air. "Yay! Now, let's get you to sign up." I said and dragged him to the stand with the songs.
"I hate you (f/n)."
I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah, just sign the fuck up. It will start in minutes or so."
He looked at all of the songs and I saw him smirking.

Oh God, is he up to something?

He hid the envelope from me and showed the song he wanted to sing to the DJ.
He just nodded and Levi let the envelope down to the table and left.
"What are you going to sing?" I said to him.
He still had the same smirk plastered on his face.
"You'll find out soon enough."

~some time later tonight~

"Oh my God he sang like a cat falling from a skyscraper." Levi said.
Honestly, most of them sucked at singing, but it was fun to watch them at least. Thank God Levi was up next, and then we had some time to dance before the council announced the results.
"Levi. You're up next." I said and he sighed, as he drank some wine. "I know. I'm going." He said and kisses my cheek." Just wait (f/n). My singing skills will surprise you." He whispered into my ear.
I smirked. "I'm looking forward to it."
He walked away, got into stage and grabbed the microphone. He haven't even started singing, when the girls started shouting stuff like "He's so hot!" And "I wanna marry him!"

Levi had his eyes glued to me all the time, when the song started to play.

(Play song here)

When the song started, he closed his eyes and loosened his tie around his neck. And when he started singing, each and every girl in the room melted, including me.
Wow, he never told me that his voice was so...sexy.
While he sang with his eyes closed, he loosened his tie more, making the girls scream. Some of them where already in front of the stage.
Is it suddenly hot in here, or is it just me?
I fanned myself with my hand and tried to breath normally.
And the fact that his eyes where glued at me as he sang, wasn't helping at all.
I grabbed my glass of wine and drank all of it in one gulp. No, I need water. Wine is making matters worse.
Maya ans Amber looked at me worried. "(F/n) are you okay?" I smiled. "I'm fine. It's just hot in here."
Amber raised her eyebrow. "Whatever."
I focused back at Levi. He was still singing and by now he had his tie off his neck, and he threw it towards me.
I caught it, and the crowd of fangirls started screaming.
He just winked at me.
I have to admit that he's sexy while singing.
By now, he had sweat tickling down his forehead, but his lustful eyes where still looking at mine.
I had the feeling that I was blushing. I took the bottle of wine and putted some on my glass. I immediately drank it, and then another one.
I couldn't bring myself to look away from his eyes and I stared at him again.
He unbuttoned his shirt a little, and he continued looking at me.
Wow, I need to breathe.
This is not normal.
I grabbed a paper and started fanning myself again. But it wasn't helping.
At some point where I thought that the song was about to end, he started...moaning. In a really sexy way, with his eyes closed.
Just end the song already!
How long will it take?
Damn him and his sexy moans...and generally his voice.
Finally, my humiliation ended. Everyone cheered for Levi, and I did too, trying to act normal.
He simply got off the stage, and came back to our table, still smirking.
"Hey (f/n), I see that you where feeling uncomfortable when I was performing. Did I do something wrong?" He said
You did many things wrong, and one of them was singing so sexy...
But instead of saying this, I smiled. "No Levi. I enjoyed it."
He sat down. "I'm glad."
After a while, girls started coming over to our table, but he told them all to go away.
I had almost forgotten that Amber and Maya where sitting with us.
"Oh man, look at the time. Gotta blast! The teachers need me!" Maya said and dashed off.
"Well, since they don't seem to announce the karaoke result any time soon, I think that I'll be going too. (F/n),we have a long day tomorrow. You should go too. Goodnight!" Amber, said as she got up and yawned.
Ans just like that, it was me and Levi again.
"You think that we should go to sleep?" I said and looked at him.
Levi nodded and got up. "We have a long day tomorrow. And since I'll go back, I need to rest."
Oh, yeah.
He'll go back there tomorrow.
We got up from our seats, and walked to our room in silence.
When we got in, he got his tuxedo off. "I'm going to sleep. Goodnight." He said and kissed my forehead.
"Goodnight." I whispered.
I got in the bathroom, and looked at myself in the mirror.
He will leave tomorrow.
What am I gonna do without him?
Will he ever forgive me about not telling him about Isabel and Farlan?
Before I realized it, I was silently crying.
I putted my hands on the sink for support, and let my hair fall in front of my eyes.
By now, my silent cries had turned into sobs.
"Hey (f/n), you're in here for a while, are you-"
I saw from the corner of my eye Levi opening the door.
When he saw me his eyes widened, and he quickly hurried next to me.
"Hey, hey, why are you crying?"
I just hugged him. "Y-you're leaving."
He chuckled. "Stupid. What do you think? That I won't come back?"
Yes that's exactly what I was thinking. Because I loved him, and I couldn't live without him.
And then, it all suddenly clicked together. While he was looking at me with his beautiful steel gray eyes, I realized something.
"Levi, I'm afraid. You know why? Because...
I love you."
He froze. "What? I want to hear it from you again."
I leaned in, out lips brushing each other's. "I love you. I love you."
His lips collided with mine, enveloping us into a passionate kiss. He pressed me against the wall, and I wrapped my legs around his waist.
His lips trailed soft kisses down my neck, as his hands made their way to the back of my dress, unbuttoning it.
He pulled away, only a thin line of saliva connecting our lips.
"Sorry. You're not ready yet. I forgot." He whispered.
No.
At this specific moment, everything felt so right. I wanted to.
I kissed him slowly.
"Levi. I want to"
He looked shocked and he cupped my cheek. "Are you sure?"
I nodded. I didn't care right now. I would leave tomorrow's problems to tomorrow's me. The only thing that mattered now, was that he was here. The only thing that mattered was his soft lips.
He leaned in, and kissed me once more, letting my dress fall to the ground.

And the rest is history.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.
What can I say. Happy valentine's day to all of you, I guess. The next chapter will be a lemon and no one is stopping me from doing it. Don't read it if you don't want to, but I know that all of you thirsty bastards out there want it. I'll probably update it today, but Idk.
Until next time
Love and kisses
Author Chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 6.6K 41
~Levi X Bullied Reader ~(F/N) (L/N) is the last girl any Scouting Legion Squad Leader would want to have on their ranks. She is very timid, shy, quie...
346K 9.1K 83
Gwen Regaey, or is that really her name? She was 17, she knew nothing about her past, she believed her family died in the hands of humanity's enemies...
7.2K 179 30
After the death of Levi's squad, he feels as if he has lost everything...that is until Hanji, his new neighbor, forces her way into his heart. Will...
5.9K 310 6
It's a beautiful night for an Arrival. As a Wind Fairy, you've guided dozens of magical seeds to the Community Tree, where they are transformed into...