Aspire To Life

By melissamoselane

A book filled with quotes, stories and poems all on different topics. More

1. Eliminate
2. Actions
3. Quality or Quantity
4. Anger
5. Ending
6. Time
7. Live
8. Courage
9. Depression
10. Peace
12. Happiness
-extra-
13. Life
14. Friends
15. Mask
16. Grief
17. Joy
18. Expectations
19. Perspective
20. Respect
21. Hate
22. Honesty
23. Don't
24.Change
25. Knowledge
26. Continuation
27.Cry
28.Feel
29.Memories

11. Acceptance

123 15 4
By melissamoselane

Acceptance : To receive or take something.

Acceptance is one of the most important aspects of life.

The ability to accept something really awful, such as death takes a lot out of a person.

Acceptance, is what will decide if you move on, or if you hold back.

If you aren't able to accept that you have lost something, you can not expect to move on with life.

Acceptance is the ability, to acknowledge that something has happened, and only then will you be able to move on.

Without being able to accept the fact that someone has passed you won't be able to move on. All you will be able to do, is hold into something that will never come back. All you will do is hurt yourself. All you will do is hold back and never move forward.

Learn to accept, and only then will you be able to move on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 181K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
195M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...