Beginning of Winter (Uta no p...

By edenbaxter

Misaki is a shy yet straight forward girl she is the daughter of Saotome who has finally begged her to join t... More

Saotome's daughter
Compassionate writer
The Brother
Sakura Kiss
Prince of fighting-scared of heights
The fashion show black out Part 1
The fashion show black out part two
Guess whose back
Its okay

Maid Cafe

365 11 2
By edenbaxter

I rushed through the busy streets, dodged the passer byes. Colours blurred my vision, the sound of my heels clapped against the concrete. Up ahead the cafe stood tall, the sign hung and swayed with the breeze. Large windows secluded by pink curtains, pale peach flowed in drapes.

"i can't let anyone that might recognize me see me" i contemplated in my head, so i snuck behind the building and in the back way past the bins, stepped into the warmth. I made my way into the cloak room where everyone's things stayed during work.

I placed my coat, red bag in the metal locker  and revealed my blue uniform contrasted to my purple eyes but matched my hair colour like blue like cobalt.

"Misaki" someone hugged me from behind only for it to be Mishi she was the other person who worked here and for honor my bestest friend.

"Mishi i'm sorry for being late" i apologized she released me,much to her dismay.

"it's okay you work hard speaking of which let's get going" i nodded as she pushed me out of the cloak room to begin. I noticed it wasn't busy today i couldn't see anyone not even normal customers. The floor light purple like my eye's the walls pink so in all it looked so kawaii. Picking up some cleaning supplies and sprayed the tables people usually say i'm a massive germiphobe it's true only at work though.

"hello Misaki" a smooth yet intimating crisp voice smiled i stopped, completely motionless.

"Usi?" i said followed by a chuckle soon i turned to see mr creepy sat at the table closet to the kitchen his bleach blonde hair styled cutely with beautiful green eyes like emeralds.

"Miskai I've missed you so much" he smiled as he teared tearing up. We embraced tightly a smile lifted from my heart to my lips.

"i missed you to" we broke apart as i swept a single tear from my gleaming eye.

"what can i get you?" i asked so i did't get told off for not working.

"just a coffee,how was your first day as Starish's composer"

"good i wrote seven songs for them so far" i stated he looked worried.

"that's amazing but i'm worried" i knew it.

"what about?" he had always been so protective over me.

"don't over work yourself you have two jobs that i know about, how much sleep do you get?" he asked crossed armed. I quickly did some mental math, and.. wait what was i counting.

"um enough" i left in frustration to get his coffee, as i prepared the espresso beans to be put in the black coffee machine my vision blurred i held my head with my fragile hands.

"come on snap out of it" my vision started finally to become clear again i needed to work hard to prove myself.

--Ittoki's POV--

Me,Tokiya and Ren decided to go out for the day, we heard a new cafe had opened up so well basically i wanted to check it out so i managed to persuade them as well. Now i think about it maybe i should of invited Misaki- no you can't have those thoughts it's forbidden .

"ITTOKI" an annoyed Rn snapped his fingers as he tried to get my attention i stared at him  with a blank expression, my red hair blew violently with the wind. 

"are we nearly there?"  he sighed before pointing to a building a little ways away that i was guessing was the cafe. He nodded at the building it had pink curtains only a 1 minute walk down the road opposite.

As we entered, i was vaporized with the smell of cakes, yum i feel hungry now. It overwhelmed my senses the light oak tables  cleanly varnished, the chairs complimented the vibrant walls. The crystals hung from the lights reflected a whirl of blue's and purples like a disco on the walls. A dark varnish pink pine floor complimented the pink curtains, we decided and sat near the counter which was decorated with red roses  and white fairy lights.

"can you get that?" a voice yelled from behind the counter.

"sure Mishi" a familiar voice spoke sweetly we all recognized the pure angelic accent.

"hello master's can i take your order-" our gazes left each others from question as our eyes widened at our waitress. MISAKI!!! She was in a state of pure surprise and shock. Her uniform was laced with white and blue like cobalt matched her beautifully the colours suited her eyes which glistened.

"Misaki you work here?" i asked curious she didn't reply at first until.

"yeah um, what can i get you?" she smiled, wait did we do something she looks upset.

"coffee" Tokiya said still surprised at her maid uniform. I couldn't get rid of the blush that lurked on my cheeks then suddenly an image of me pinning her to a wall flashed in my head.

"Ittoki what about you?" she questioned i just got redder.

"u-u-um t-tea" i stuttered she turned her head and wrote it down, i had some trouble to control my dark self. Then to face Ren who smiled flirtatiously oh god here we go.

"well, little lamb coffee made from your sweet love" she face palmed  but still wrote it down, then i noticed her necklace which was a mixture of red and purple it looked so magical... As she started to leave she stopped briskly but didn't face us.

"don't tell anyone i want to keep this private" we nodded as she swayed her hips away. mentally slap myself what's wrong with me today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3K 13
kim Y/N, a 15 year old girl, that went to an all girls school. she was lonely, till she found 4 new best friends, one of them had a crush on her and...
238K 6K 26
[Character x Reader One-Shots] Various one-shots about the characters in the anime Uta No Prince Sama. Yes, that even means I'll do the HEā˜…VENS chara...
322K 10K 48
A girl named Melody comes to Saotome Academy with her best friend Nanami Haruka. Both of them strives to become professional composers but Melody has...
4.5K 256 23
With eyes that are a bit too sharp and skin that is a bit too cold, people fear Akimoto Yui, despite her lack of ill-intention. To avoid the stresse...