The Underage Lover

By staycalmbrandy3

Two lovers fall in love but they have long distance relationship and their age is different but they dont car... More

brandon gomez pov
author pov
erin pov
brandon pov
author pov
erin pov
author pov
erin pov
brandon pov
authur pov
authur pov
authur pov
authur pov
jozy pov
authur pov
authur pov
authur pov
arthur pov
author pov
authur

brandon pov

33 1 0
By staycalmbrandy3

That when i didn't know what happen i found myself in a office chair close by a computer talking to someone . it was online game where you can talk to people, i must been talking to this person all last night. I heard a loud bing it was the computer it was message i click it it says "goodmorning bestfriend i hope you have a great day at your school and i really hope we get to talk again tonight ."it had a picture next to the message it was a cute young girl that looked very happy, i never saw this girl ever in my life at all . i got up and try to find my shirt and jacket but i heard a big bing come from the computer by the message, i put on my shirt and walk slowy back to the computer . its says "oh my god your pictures are on point and you look cool." i respond back "thank you .." she responds quickly "what your name?, you never gave it to me."
Mostly shocked that i never give my name to her responds " i didn't well if i didn't it brandon gomez ." "nice name brandon i have to go now talk to you tonight alright?""alright i be here dont worry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 38K 95
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
282K 27.1K 64
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
4.2M 121K 117
Dr. River Johnson didn't know the consequences of sleeping with the Capo of the Sicilian Mafia. She didn't even remember his name or face. But then t...
602K 21K 100
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...