Remember Me (Niall Horan Fanf...

By rarelys

Iver Cruse and Niall were best friends since kindergarten, but when Niall left Iver to try out for X-Factor... More

Remember Me (Niall Horan Fanfiction)
Chapter 2- Starbucks
Chapter 3- A Night in The Park
Chapter 4- Out of Class Confessions
Chapter 5- Swimming With Drama
Chapter 7- Darren
Chapter 8- Contract
Chapter 9- Confessions
Chapter 10- Moved On
Chapter 11- Guess Whose Back?
Chapter 12- Niall's Apology
Chapter 13- Talking
Chapter 14- Lazy Days (filler)
Chapter 15- Leaving
Chapter 16- To America
Chapter 17- Forgiveness
Chapter 18- Presents and Trackers
Chapter 19- Flashback
Chapter 20- Spa Day & at Home Drama
Chapter 21- New Years
Chapter 22- Happy New Years
Chapter 23- Talk
Chapter 24- Worried Confessions from Niall
Chapter 25- Harry and Who?
Chapter 26- Girl Talk

Chapter 6- Leaving So Soon?

1.5K 44 6
By rarelys

I woke up and I was in my apartment. It was 12:00 am. I already freaking missed class.

I jumped up and ran to Wren’s bed, shaking her snoring body from its peaceful slumber.

“Wake up, Wren! We overslept!” I said and she flew up, her eyes wide as golf balls. She threw the plain white and black comforter off of her and jumped to her feet. She swayed a little bit, and then ran to her cabinet.

“No need to get dressed. Class ends in ten minutes.” I sighed and she silently cursed a string of profanity, then she suddenly looked around and got very quiet.

“Iver, we fell asleep at the boys.” She said slowly and quietly. My face contorted in anger. Niall let us oversleep even though we had classes. He knew we had to get up early.

“I’m going to murder them.” I growled and walked to my personal clothes cabinet. I snatched out a pair of black yoga pants and a plain light blue t-shirt. I slipped off my shirt, revealing my sports bra which I didn’t bother to change, and wrestled the t-shirt over my head and down my body, it coming to a stop at my hips where it tightened nicely. I took off my panties and put on a thong and I just stepped into the pants, as in I didn’t wear pants to bed.

That’s another thing; if we fell asleep at the boys’ hotel, then that must of meant they moved us and took off my pants. How could they move us without waking us up?

“Do you remember anything from yesterday?” I asked Wren, who turned to me. She was aimlessly looking at her phone, probably scrolling through twitter.

“Huh?” She asked, her mouth agape.

“Yesterday? Have any memory of it? I remember the boys finding out about… but you know, nothing else.” I said strangely. She thought for a second and gave me a weird look.

“No, I don’t. I remember going watching a movie and falling asleep. That’s all.” She said and I got a tingle down my back.

“This is weird.” I said and she nodded, instantly agreeing with my assumption.

“Well I don’t think it matters anymore because I’m going to see what the hell is going on.” I said, brushing my silver hair out of my face. She jumped up and slipped on her shoes.

“I am too, but we’re going to Starbucks first.” She smirked and I laughed slightly as I put on my blue and white toms and walked out the door.

~ Leaving Starbucks ~

“Okay, now to find out what the fuck the boys were thinking.” I said and she nodded.

“And to see how they pulled off putting us in our apartments.” Wren finished and we looked across the street to the hotel. There was no more paparazzi or fans piled at the door. I’m not surprised, after sitting outside pathetically hoping for a glimpse of five simple teenage lads for at least two days I would leave too.

We walked another block or two before we went got the front of the hotel. I stepped inside the door followed by Wren and immediately made my way to the elevator door, pressing the ‘UP’ button.

When the door opened, we hopped in and pressed the top floor. We hadn’t talked since we arrived at the hotel and I could feel the tension in the small room.

“I’m going to rip Harry’s precious curls out.” Wren threatened, flicking her pointer finger out and nibbling on the small chewed down nail.

“I’m… I’m going to beat the Irish out of Niall.” I laughed, remembering that I was Irish too.

The elevator stopped suddenly and the doors flew open. In front of us were three teenage girls. I looked up at the floor number and saw it was the right floor.

“Um…” I said, walking out of the elevator and staring down one of the girls. “What are you doing here?”

“Oh my God! It’s Iver! Livi! Look! It’s Iver, Nialler’s girlfriend!” The girl I was talking to said. I felt my face heat up and I looked down. She looked about 15. She had straight blonde hair that came shoulder length, just like Wren’s hair. Her eyes were emerald and sparkling when she looked at me. She had a One Direction shirt on and high waisted shorts with plain white converse.

“NO LOOK IT’S WREN, HAZZA’S GIRLY GIRL!!!” Another said. She had nerd glasses and black hair that came down to her breasts. Her shirt was also One Direction and she had on high waisted shorts, exactly like the one the other girl had. It would have been identical unless this one didn’t have suspenders on.

“Hi.” We said at the same time. We took pictures with them after one of them almost had a panic attack and looked back at the two girls. There was another girl, but she stayed off to the side, not talking.

“So what are you guys still doing here?” Black hair asked and I raised my eyebrow at her.

“What are you doing up here? Last time I heard nobody was allowed up here.” I asked slowly, giving them a look.

“We can be now. Why are you still here, though?” Blondie kicked in, making me purse my lips.

“What are you talking about?” Wren asked suspiciously and the girl who never talked piped up.

“Guys! We half to go. Mom texted us and told us to go back to our rooms.” She huffed and the girls all groaned and got on the elevator without saying another word to us or explaining what they meant.

“Uh, okay. That was weird.” I said, walking to Zayn’s door. I knocked on it and got no answer.

I walked to Liam’s door and knocked on it. No answer.

I walked to the rest of the boys’ door and none of them answered. I opened the door to the pool and stared out, looking for a body.

No.

I walked to the extra room that had been our hangout for the last two days and shakily brought my hand up and tapped on the door twice.

I heard footsteps.

Thank God.

The door swung open and I gasped. It wasn’t any of the boys, it was a cleaning lady. She had a grimace on her face.

“No, no, I say go away! No fans allowed here! They gone!” She said before slamming the door in my face rudely.

I slowly turned around to Wren, whose mouth was open.

“Wren..?” I asked and she looked at me, her mouth still open.

Suddenly, we both ran towards the elevator. We pressed the button repeatedly; both of us saying a string of swear words. When it finally came, we hopped on and pressed the down button and “Floor One”. We both anxiously stared at each other, our facial expressions saying it all.

They would not leave us without telling us.

That’s impossible.

Niall would tell me.

I thought all these things until the elevator door opened, and we flew out of it. We ran to the front desk, scaring the kid who worked there. He looked at us with fearful eyes.

“Where are the One Direction boys?!” I screamed, and he gulped.

“I can’t tell you!” He said after a second.

“Listen here pretty boy, if you want to keep those new chest hairs, you will tell us.” Wren said, grabbing the boy by his collar and pulling him close to her face. Her feet weren’t even touching the ground. His face was frightened.

“They-they checked out around five this morning.” He said after a minute. She left go and I looked at her, my mouth open.

“N-No they didn’t.” I said in hope he was wrong.

Yes they did.” He said, sighing. He had calmed down and now was pointing to a book. It was the check in and checks out lists.

I looked down the list until I saw the name ‘One Direction’ and all of the boys names under the list of ‘Check Out’.

It’s true.

They left us.

Niall left me… again.

~~~~

Hey guys, sorry i havent updated. Im starting school back on thursday and im freaking out.

I DONT WANNA GO BACK.

its my first year in highschool. >.< Freshy. 

But yus. 

OMGGGGGGGG WHATTTS GOUNG ON NIALL LEFT IVER HARRY LEFT WREN WTF IS GOIN ON

lol see you soon. 

Byeeeeeeee

- FreeHugs_ForNiall x 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 124K 94
One day turns into a lifetime. When two friends win a day with one direction, they never expect what was going to happen next. (This book was writte...
17.5K 235 23
Ally and Niall, yes Niall from One Direction, have been best friends since she moved into the house next to him when he was 11 and she was 6. Niall h...
58.6K 769 56
This is the story of a girl named Y/N and a boy named Harry Styles. They start off as best friends and are close. (But not as close as Harry and Loui...
23.5K 338 30
Hannah Anderson has gone through heartbreak and loss. She moves away, trying to escape the pain. Soon she meets one of the most famous bands in the w...