Just In Time

By ZyonCosta

One day people on the news were talking about verses in the book of revelation are being fulfilled. I didn't... More

Adrian
Chapter I
Chapter III
Chapter IIII
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Reavalation

Chapter II

25 2 0
By ZyonCosta

But one day people on the news were talking about verses in the book of revelation are being fulfilled. I didn't believe so and my parents had very strict conversations but I ignored them.  One day it was like a dream I was in a room with a throne in front of me and the holy being was sitting in the seat. That being started talking about faith and I knew then it was God. And  he told me depart from me I know you not. I woke up and found myself crying.Then............

I saw the sky open and the heavens shone brightly on earth.
Then a voice said praise God the alpha and omega beginning and end. And I didn't even want to say it but some how I did. Then I saw some seats with some weird creatures on them. And they parsed God. Then u saw seven angels eating on the outside of heaven. After that I saw a sea of glass and all the dead people who believed in this God rose up. And then people who were alive rose. I cried when I saw mom, dad, drake, and some of the people I bullied from school rise. I didn't know what to do so I cried out cursing God's name. I remembered God's words saying depart from you I know you not and I started crying more and cursing his name more. Then I remembered this bible verse talking about plagues and ny heart dropped at that remembrance. A 16 year old burning and not dying. Then I saw a beast and he scared me and God was defeating him. I also heard God saying " Angels poor down your wrath on this earth for I realised my seals and they still don't obey!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 7.4K 93
Bismillah Rabbi zidnee Ilman "My Lord! Increase me in my knowledge" Assalamualikum brothers & sisters When I was younger, I used to write things that...
16.5K 925 16
كاتبه مبتدئه أول روايه لي واتمّنى ان تنّال إلى اعجابكم كُتِبت بقلم الكاتبه:جنى الفيصل ✍🏻
1.7M 159K 83
Highest ranking #1 WATTPAD FEATURED STORY. He walked past her without sparing her a single glance. The one glance she had been yearning for years now...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...