Septiplier One-Shots

By creativedork3000

Hello, welcome to Septiplier one-shots! I'm creativedork3000 and personally I don't ship septiplier but I wri... More

INTRODUCTION!
Snickers.
Five Nights At YouTube (FNAYT)
Gone.
Pretend.
Adventures w/Mark, Jack and Eleanor: Sweet dreams w/Loveable dorks
A/N: SNOW!
Childhood
Never Forget
A/N: OMG
Skating.
Adventures w/Mark Jack and Eleanor: Christmas Morning.
Pain.
A/N: Sorry
New Year's Eve.
Why'd you stop?
Pretend
Adventures w/ Mark, Jack and Eleanor: Happy Birthday!
Jealousy. Stay with me.
A/N: Thanks and Help!
A/N: Voting completed
SPEAK TO ME!
Adventures W/Mark, Jack and Eleanor: Busted
Jack and The Youtubers
To Fix You.
The end.
Stars.
Adventures w/Mark, Jack and Eleanor: Heartbroken
Pretend.
The musical
Something real.
A/N: Nice things and more
Say No To This.

SPEAK TO ME!

842 47 30
By creativedork3000

Based on a true event. 1/2.

This whole entire week, Mark hasn't said a god damn word to me. He's been talking to everyone, but me and it's irritating!

I've been texting my one of my close friends, Felix and asking him what I should do.

Me: Break up or work it out? 3:38pm.

Felix👊🏻: Work it out, it'd be better to talk about it than to break up. 3:38pm.

Me: Yeah, but how can I talk to him if he keeps ignoring me? 3:40pm.

Felix👊🏻: Sorry, Mariza needed me. Maybe he's stressed? 3:45pm.
Felix👊🏻: You gotta remember you're his first relationship. 3:46pm.

Me: It's cool. I told him to talk to me if he's stressed, instead of bottling it up. 3:46pm.
Me: Yeah, I know. It's easy to forget because he's so good as a first-time boyfriend. 3:47pm.

Felix👊🏻: I don't know what else to tell you? You just gotta take one for the team! 3:48pm.

Me: Alright try I'll talk to him now. 3:50pm.

Felix👊🏻: See you on the other side. 3:51pm.

I threw my phone on the couch and slowly made my way to our bedroom, where Mark was currently watching Power Rangers. I knocked quietly before actually entering the room, but of course he was on the phone, talking to somebody else.

Mark made eye contact with me and smiled. "Yeah, I'll have to call you back, alright bye. What's up Sean?"

Sean. Not Jack. Not Baby Boy. Sean.

*This is gonna get a little weird, but everytime Mark talks, there's going to be an M in front of it, same with Jack, there'll be a J*

J: "I-I wanted to talk about us, actually."
M: "Yeah?"
J: "You just seem so distant lately! You've been talking to everyone but me and it hurts to watch you do that to me."
M: "What are you talking about?"
J: "Mark I'm here if you want to talk about it. Please, I'm tired of being the only one trying to fix us."
M: "Babe, there's nothing wrong with us, trust me, okay?"
J: "Right, okay."
*going back to regular*

Mark pressed a kiss on my forehead but let his lips linger. I wanted to believe him, I really did, but I was still having the gut feeling and I thought it would never go away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 1.5K 20
𝘛𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘪 𝘭𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢 𝘴𝘦 𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘳à 𝘪𝘭 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘌 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘪 𝘷𝘰𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘰 𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘴𝘦 �...
60.7K 2.9K 68
Due semplici ragazzi, tormentati da ciò che hanno dentro. Entrambi pieni di paura, ansia e panico. Entrambi presi a schiaffi in faccia dall'amore. TW...
147K 8.1K 75
Quell'attimo di gelosia, la decisione improvvisa di prendere la sua mano e trascinarla via da quella festa e da quell'uomo invadente, ha dato un cor...
13.7K 486 20
Cecile Leonardi, 16 anni, vive a Torino con la sua famiglia e frequenta il liceo delle scienze umane,tifosa juventina grazie al padre e al fratello m...