I Think Im In Love With A Vin...

By CupcakeQueen789

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 4

6 0 0
By CupcakeQueen789

~Saige's POV~

I wake up smiling to myself

"What are you smiling about baby" I turn to see Jack sitting next to me smiling.

I smile "That im lucky to have you"

He smiles at me pulling me into a hug "I love you baby"

I snuggle into his chest "I love you too Jack"

Jack then leaves so I could get ready I got ready then I grab my phone of the charger. I walk out into the living room area of the tour bus to see JJ sitting on the couch.

I walk and sit next to him " Where's Jack and Emily?"

He looks at me " Jack is in the kitchen and Emily is on the phone outside talking to someone"

I smile at him "Thanks if it wasn't for you Emily and I wouldn't have been here with you guys "

He smiles back "Im glad that I went into that crowd if I didn't Emily wouldn't have fainted and I would have never brought you guys backstage"

I hug him "I know you like Emily so take care of her and if you ever break her heart I will hurt you"

He laughs " I will never hurt her"

I laugh "Good im gonna go to Jack now bye"

He smiles "Bye"

I get up of the couch and I walk into the kitchen where I see Jack eating eggs and bacon yummy yummy bacon. I walk over to him " Hey jackyyy can I have some bacon" I say with a cute puppy face.

He laughs handing me a piece " lol here's your bacon"

I smile "Yay I love you!"

He smiles back "I love you too"

I give him a small peck on the lips then I go back into the living room where JJ and Emily were. I sit down next to Emily "Whats up besti!"

She looks at me like I was crazy" Don't ever say that again"

I laugh " Ok "

She laughs "Why are you so happy? "

I smile " I got a piece of bacon"

She shakes her head " You and your love of bacon "

I smile I really love bacon I can eat it allll day long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 44.3K 83
Sequel to Smirking Jerk Blake Eaton is many things. A running back, an aspiring artist, a brother still mourning the death of his older sibling, a te...
60K 2.4K 26
โ ๐ข ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง... ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
29.5K 1.1K 66
her mother always told her stories that every person has their own golden star. our little rays of hope that always shine. no matter how far away we...
82.8K 6K 43
j