To The Ones I Love

By Treachourous

Kate wastes her time sitting inside coffee shops while writing letters to people that have, at some point, le... More

The Greeting
Dear Agatha
Dear Dawson
Dear Jackson
Dear Jennifer
Dear Addison
Dear Katie
Dear Peter
Dear Carrie
Dear Peter
Dear Peter
Dear Jane
Dear John
Dear Michael
Dear Jared
Dear Dawson
Dear Jackson
Dear Peter
Dear Peter

Dear Cal

8 1 0
By Treachourous

Date: March 25th, 2015

Dear Cal,

I have been having a roaming around the city trying to find a place to think but I always end up writing someone a letter of how lonely I am. I really, really miss you Cal. I miss everybody these days. I miss Dawson, I miss Jackson, I miss Katie, and I miss Cal. Cal the jock. Cal the cutest guy at school. Cal the guy who taught me that it's fine to be in love at such a young age.

I'm pretty sure, at some point of our friendship, I was in love with you. Maybe for a second, but I'm sure we had reached that point, at least I have. But you're in England now and I don't really know what to say anymore.

It's scary; to not know anything to say to someone you used to be closed with. You were one of my closest friends and now you're just out there somewhere.

Miss you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 4.3K 32
~An indian highschool love story ~ "To run away from hell I became a demon myself. " ~at...
71.7K 3.3K 55
สŸแดœแดษชษดแดแดœ๊œฑ; ๊œฐแดœสŸสŸ แด๊œฐ แดส€ ๊œฑสœแด‡แด…แด…ษชษดษข สŸษชษขสœแด›; ส™ส€ษชษขสœแด› แดส€ ๊œฑสœษชษดษชษดษข, แด‡๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸสŸส ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด€ส€แด‹.
368K 8.4K 28
book 1 of the windows of the soul duology โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ lucent: softly bright or radiant โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for so...
652K 44.2K 82
Sequel to Smirking Jerk Blake Eaton is many things. A running back, an aspiring artist, a brother still mourning the death of his older sibling, a te...