The Thundermans

By naudiah_awsome4574

Hey guys I hope you injoy and like.if you don't like it please don't read it. More

chapter 1:secret
chapter 2:at home
chapter 4:new friends new school

chapter 3:best friends

56 3 0
By naudiah_awsome4574

Nora and Billy were mean to each other everyday.They never wanted to be nice to each other.The both of them always fight.They never got along and they never used their super powers together.
"I don't know why you keep going there before I can get there.you keep getting there when she told me to!"said nora.
"Well I'm sorry that you are the one with the laser eyes.i like my super power and I'm gonna keep it forever!"said billy.
Billy super speed to his room.
--------------------------------------------------
"Hey nora I apologize about yesterday."billy said.
"It's okay billy I wanted to apologize to you to but I never got the chance to."said nora.
Want to be best friends?"asked billy.
"Of course."said nora.
"Let's go play laser tag."said nora.
"Okay."said billy.
Nora used her laser eyes to shock billy.billy used his super speed to get away from her.
------------------------------------------------
Like and comment😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 1.4K 49
Westeros is a land where intrigue, conspiracy and gold rule. A land where everyone has to look twice to avoid being stabbed in the back. A land that...
20.4K 68 8
هُنا في تلك المدرسة لا يتم التعلم كما في باقي المدارس لانها في الصباح مدرسة طبيعيه جداً يتم تدريسك بها ولكن... هناك بعد مُنتصف الليل يتم تعليمك.. كيف...
250K 7.2K 148
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
15.6K 718 28
A few hundred years have passed since the Temma war and right now, Rimuru is very bored. When the idea of reincarnation to another world presents its...