I Didnt Think I Could Fall Fo...

By Asiaa_2121

This is about a girl that never thought she could ever fall as hard as she did fur this thug More

Untitled Part 1
Yay
Untitled part
She still at it
about me
Ugh
Damn
No an update
umm hi
finally
who you
no update
goodnight
Goodmorning
ok.....
am I falling
I think I'm falling
Idk
He's a angle
I cant
Really
Morning
We coo
She mine
At his house
I can wait if u want
Not a chapter
I do

At school

34 0 0
By Asiaa_2121

We just arrived at school and all eyes was on us this wasn't nothing new but we just walked past them but one of them came up to and smacked my but so I turned around and punched him he stumbled back a little bit then looked at me with lust in his eyes I gave him a death glare and he just bit his lip then walked away I turned around and caught up to London and Zoey and told them what happen as we walked to class.

(8 minutes later) 

At this point we were in class and I had bitches staring at me left and right and it was getting irritating so I said do we have a problem cause you staring real hard Zoey and London looked over and said danmmmmm I looked back and said shut up playfully then I turn back to those bummy ass bitches this bitch said yea we got a problem you punched my man in the face I laughed and said your man smacked my ass you might wanna put him in check before you try to put me in check she looked at me and said what ever bitch..... At this point I was pissed so I got up and went over to her and punched the fuck out of her she tried to punch me back but she fell and I got on top and started to punch her..... then  I walked back to my seat laughing like a g everybody started to laugh and the sad part is that the teacher didn't do nothing I felt kinda bad cause I just beat meaning less hoe but I guess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 242K 69
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
199K 9.1K 30
๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ข๐™š๐™ง : ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 52.6K 80
แ€›แ€…แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธร—แ€žแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€”แ€ฝแ€ถ "แ€กแ€”แ€ฝแ€ถแ€ทแ€กแ€›แ€•แ€บแ€˜แ€šแ€บแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€œแ€ฒ" "แ€„แ€ซแ€ธ...แ€„แ€ซแ€ธแ€•แ€ฑแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ " "แ€’แ€ซแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€บแ€ทแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€บแ€‘แ€ฒแ€”แ€ฑแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€กแ€œแ€ฏแ€ถแ€กแ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€›แ€ฌแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€ท " "แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ...แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ...แ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ...แ€แ€ฑ...
549K 28.1K 51
Warning โš ๏ธ Party แ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€™แ€พ แ€†แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€ญแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€œแ€ฐแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€™แ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บแ‹ แ€กแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฐแ€€ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€ทแ€กแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€พแ€„แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€šแ€บ แŠ แ€€แ€ถแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€™แ€™แ€พแ€แ€บแ€™แ€ญแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธ แ‹ ...