Reader Inserts

By Tip-JinxX-87

This is a collection of random 1 shot fanfics and headcanon I have for characters. Requests are always open~!! More

Michaelangelo x Kelly (ONE-SHOT)

Kenpachi X Reader

306 17 5
By Tip-JinxX-87

Kenpachi x Reader (NSFW)

You happily sip your tea as you sit outside in the calming breeze, your eyes closed and your hair softly blowing in the wind. Your kimono lazily pooled at your elbows, showing off your soft arms and a large portion of your chest. You set your small tea cup down and open your eyes, looking at the small koi pond in front of you, watching as the colorful wish elegantly swam freely. Humming in content, you dip your finger into the cool water, watching as the water rippled from your touch.

Kenpachi, the Captain of Squad 11, the strongest soul reaper in the 14 court Guard Squads, watched you from a distance, his eyes narrowed in your direction, arms folded over his chest, leaning against the door frame. Lately, you have been ignoring him due to his more harsh actions towards your friend Hanataro. He had yelled at the smaller male for getting in his way and roughly shoved him aside, much to your disliking, so to punish him, you began to give him he silent treatment. Such a silly and childish act for someone of a noble family. Though, Kenpachi found this treatment to be slightly amusing and a bit arousing at the same time. He wanted you to start talking to him again, and he knew exactly how.

He swiftly straightens himself out, cracking his knuckles before closing the distance between the two of you. Standing behind you, Kenpachi smiled down at your small frame, his mind bringing back memories of when he used your small body to his advantage, picking you up, placing things on high shelves, holding you against the wall as he pleased you all so roughly. A shiver runs down his back at the last thought, making small goosebumps prick at his skin. The one eyed captain licks his lips, slowly sitting down behind you and wrapping his arms around your waist.

Your smile then falters at this, making a frown form on your face. You place your hands on his muscular arms to help prop yourself up, but his hold on you is strong. Growling, you look back , cutting your eyes at him." Let me go at once, Kenpachi." You command, yet your voice remains calm. He simply chuckles at your words, bringing you in tighter to his chest. " Oh, come on. You still can't be mad at me. I said sorry a million times." He then says, dipping his head to rest in the crook of your neck, his lips softly kissing the warm flesh there.

A wave of warmth rushes over your body, ending at your womanhood in a soft tingle at this. He had mapped your body from head to toe, knowing all of your most sensitive areas from years of practice and exploring. He was your lover after all, and it would only be right of he knew everything about you and your body. The spot he kissed on your neck in particular was always a spot that gave you pleasurable chills, but you had to keep calm, not wanting to give in to him.

"How could I not be mad at you. Hurting Hanataro was unnecessary and plain cruel. He didn't mean to be there and all you had to say was a polite 'excuse me' and that would have been that!" You lecture him, though he paid no mind to it. His attention was locked on your neck. His kissed had soon turned into light nibbles, his hands now gaining a mind of their own as they start to rub your shoulders gently, his thumbs drawing circles on the soft flesh.

Kenpachi wasn't one to be gentle and slow, so he hoped that you would catch onto how sorry he really was and the way he wanted to show it. However, you had caught on long ago, but simply wanted to make him wait as more of a punishment. Though you were the one to initiate this punishment of silence meant to teach your lover a lesson, you were still affected by it. You missed the warmth of his hands and the smell of his sweat soaked body mixed with his natural musk. You missed the way his body felt against yours on the more heated nights the both of you shared. You missed him deeply, and you have been craving him ever since you started the punishment.

A soft moan then escapes your lips as you feel his hand move to cup one of your breasts, kneading it with one hand. His moth had then traveled to your shoulder, his teeth sinking into the flesh, nibbling, kissing, and licking the spot until a purple and blue bruise started to form. Your eyes close as more and more pleasure starts to well inside you, a warm heat resting upon your womanhood, making it throb and grow wet in preparation for what you hoped to come soon.

His free hand tugs at your kimono, loosening it and making it pool around you, showing off your now naked form. A low growl leave his lips at the sight of your nude body. He has seen it many times before, but it never failed to amaze him and spark so much arousal from within him that almost made him animalistic in bed. That hand then joins the first in kneading your breasts, occasionally tugging on your pert, hard nipples, drawing moan after moan from your mouth. Your heart begins to race and the warmth and moisture grow between your legs, making you rub them together to get at least a bit of satisfaction.

Then, all at once, Kenpachi's actions cease, making your eyes shoot open and look up at him. He smirks at your reactions and simply stands up, picking you up in his arms and carrying you inside. His lips connect to yours in a fiery kiss as he begins to make his way to your shared bedroom, his hardening cock pressing against your rear. He then stops walking once he feels himself bump against the bed, breaking the kiss to lay you down. Swiftly, he begins to pull off his Captain's robes, revealing his toned, muscular, naked body. Your eyes scan his body, taking in every scar, patch, and indentation he had gained throughout his years of training and fighting.

Your eyes then glaze over once they lock onto his erect cock, watching as a trail of precum slowly made its way down his shaft. Kenpachi then crawls onto the bed, hovering over you before leaning down to place kisses from your lower lip down to your neck,to your chest, kissing both of your nipples and alternately giving them small sucks. From there to your stomach and then finally reaching your soaked womanhood. His smirk widens as the sees the amount of wetness you had between your legs, licking his lips in anticipation.

" You've gotten so wet for Daddy, and he wasn't even rough with you... Not as yet at least." He says, sliding his arms under your thighs then gripping them tightly from the top, spreading your legs a part to get a good look at what he was about to feast on. Simply spreading your legs for you had you moaning, making your back arch and your body pulsate with pleasure. Kenpachi the lowers his head to your womanhood, his tongue slithering out of his mouth and drawing smooth circles around your clit, moistening the area more. Your toes curl at this, your hands holding onto the sheets below you with enough force to make your knuckles pale. His mouth then encases your swelling clit, sucking on the nub of flesh vigorously. His tongue helps by viciously flicking away at your clit, making moans pour from your mouth. Your hands move from gripping the bed sheets to Kenpachi's head, trying to push him away as the pleasure became too much for you, bringing you so close to releasing. Kenpachi chuckles against your opening, sending vibrations onto it. That did it for you. Your back arches high into the air and you grip on tightly to your lover's hair, his name being screamed from your mouth as you release into his, coating his lips and chin with your delicious scent of juices.

He leans up, wiping his face with a smug look. Your eyes open slightly and you notice the smirk as well as his twitching cock before you. "Did Daddy's little princess have fun?" He asks you, making you nod your head. His smirk grows at this, and he sits back, getting a firm grip on his thick cock and giving it a few pumps. " Good. Now come over here and be a good princess and suck Daddy's fat cock." He orders. You obey his words, slowly making your way over to him on your hands and knees, your eyes fixated on his throbbing cock. Once you got close enough, your replace your hand with his, squeezing his cock in your small hands and slowly pumping the shaft.

You lower your head to take the tip of his cock into your mouth, swiveling your tongue around the sensitive flesh. He smirks down at you, a low groan escaping his lips as you please his shaft. Soon, you had almost his full length in your warm, soft mouth, sucking on his cock as fast and hard as you could, your hand gripping what you couldn't fit in your mouth and pumping it in sync with your sucks.

His hand grips onto your hair tightly as he feels himself coming closer to his limit, trying his best not to buck his hips too harshly up into your mouth. His head leans back and he closes his eyes, willing himself to push you away from his throbbing cock as gently as he could. You look up at him at this, your eyes glazed over and your cheeks a dark red. At the sight of this, a low rumble sounds from his throat, making his cock twitch with need.

Roughly pushing you back to rest against the bed, he pinned you there, positioning his cock at your dripping entrance. He pushes passed your moist folds, sheathing his cock inside of you. Your head lulls back at the intense pleasure, digging your nails into your lover's back. He lets out a deep breath as he then begins a rough stride in and out of you, his thrusts causing a great friction what pleased you greatly, making you see stars as a knot in the pit of your stomach starts to tighten.

His thrusts become faster, rougher as he continues his stride, getting deeper into you and bringing you closer to your orgasmic release. With one last thrust, he hits a spot in you that makes your cry out in pleasure, bucking your hips up to meet his as your walls clench around his needy cock. A muffled moans leaves his lips at the feeling, waiting for you to finish before releasing his hot seed within you.

For a moment the two of you stay there, breathing heavily in each other's arms before he pulls out of you, resting by your side. He snuggles you into his chest, holding you close and kissing your forehead. " I'm sorry, all right... I'll tell the runt that as well, but I'll do it on my own time and in private." He tells you, combing his fingers through your hair. You hand thumps against his chest in a warning manner. " Do not call my friend a runt... But I forgive you." He chuckles, kissing your head one last time before drifting to sleep with you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 182 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
658K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
30.5K 499 37
RANDOM STORIES OF RIMURU OR TENSURA!! 🥰🥰 {BAD GRAMMAR,WRONG SPELLING!😮‍💨( i need ideas.)
5.3M 46.4K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...