The Billionaire's Baby Agreem...

By Dredge116

Ava Montgomery works at a dead end job as waitress. One night her regular customer "Mr Armani" enters the din... More

Summary and Copyright
Trailer
Prologue
1
2.
3
4
5.
6.
7.
8.
9
10
11
12
12.5
14
15
16
17
18
19
21.
22.
23
24.
25
26
27
28
29
30
Epilogue
Thank you
The Billionaire's Baby Agreement II
The Billionaire's Baby Agreement II - Trailer
Characters
Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.

20

14K 457 13
By Dredge116

The limo pulls in front of the hotel. We exit the car and make our way to the entrance of the hotel. The bellhop takes our bags and places it behind the counter. Dex takes my hand and we walk over to the check-in desk.

The woman behind the counter looks at Dex and I. "Welcome to Hamilton Hotel and Resort. I'm Jenny. How can I help you?"

I look at the woman. "We would like to check in. The reservation is under Dex Clarkson."

She types the information into the computer. "Ah, there you are. Your room is available now. I'll get you the keycards and then you can go to your room." She picks up two cards and she scans them. She gives them to me. "I hope you enjoy your stay."

I smirk. "I'm sure I will with my fiancé. This is our baby moon." I place my hand over my belly and I show it off to the woman."

Dex pulls me away from the counter. He holds my hands. "Do you know how sexy that is to see you get jealous of a woman that works here?"

I shake my head.

He wraps his arms around me. "It's very sexy. I'm looking forward to getting you upstairs to our bed." Dex lifts me up and he carries me to the lift. He pushes the up button on the lift panel.

The lift door opens and we step inside. Dex hits the button for the top floor. The lift takes us to the floor.

When the doors open I am carried to our room. At the door he says. I can't open the door. "You'll have to do it baby."

I put the key into door and take it out. I turn the nob on the door and we enter the room.

The room is huge. He turns to the left and carries me straight to the bed. "I told you I couldn't wait to get you to the room." He lifts the hem of my dress up and pulls it over my head. He removes my bra and boy shorts. He places me gently on the bed. He places kisses on my stomach. He whispers. "Hello, it's Daddy and Mommy and we want to tell you that we love you." Dex looks at me.

I clear my throat. "Yeah we do little one. I'm looking forward to the day we get to hold you. We're going to be one big happy family."

Dex kisses his way to my breasts and he sucks a nipple into his mouth.

I hold on to his hair and moan. "Dex."

He smirks. "I know you like this, baby. But, you're going to love it when I stick my cock into your tight wet pussy."

I put my finger to my lips and then point to my stomach. "The baby can hear you, Dex."

He chuckles. "The baby's not going to remember this. It's a private moment between us." He move back to my stomach and kisses it. "Baby girl. Ignore your mother and I. We're going to have grown up time."

I laugh.

Dex pulls his shirt over his head. He moves his bands to his buckle.

I shake my head. "I'll do that, Dex." I push him in the bed. "I want to take care of you now." I unbuckle his belt and the move fingers to his button on his jeans. Then I pull his fly down. I put my finger through the belt loop and I pull his pants over his hips and then down his legs. I throw his pants across the room.

There's a knock on the bedroom door. Dex looks at me. "Shit!" He says, climbing out of bed.

There's another knock on the door. "I have your bags."

"I'll be right there." Dex says. He puts his pants and t-shirt on. He looks at me. "We'll finish the later, Ava."

I climb out of bed and put my dress on. I walk into the living room and turn the TV on.

Dex opens the door. He invites the bellhop in.

The guy places our stuff in the corner of the room.

Dex gives him the tip. "Can you turn the sign on the door to do not disturb, please?"

The bellhop looks at us. "Sure, if you don't want to leave the room you could call room service."

Dex nods. "I'll keep that in mind."

The guy shuts the door and I hear the door click.

Dex pulls me into his arms. "Do you want to finish what we started in the bedroom?"

I shake my head. "Let's try that later. Right now I want to lie in your arms and watch a movie.

Dex gets comfy on the lounge and then I lie on him. He moves his hands up and down my arms.

I close my eyes and fall asleep.

I am woken a couple hours later by someone knocking on the door. I look around the living room and I dint see Dex anywhere. I rise and make my way to the door. I see Dex talking to woman.

The woman looks into the room and she sees me walking down the hall. "I better go." She says. "When you're finished with everything just leave it outside your door."

Dex nods. "I will." He pulls the trolley into the room. "I was about to wake you for dinner."

I look at the door. "I was woken by someone knocking on the door." I look at the silver dishes. "What did you order for dinner?"

Dex waits for me to continue to walk down the hall. "You'll see when we sit for dinner. Do you want to eat in the living room or dining room?"

"Dining room. I'm stiff from lying in the couch. After dinner can you give me a massage?"

He nods. "Anything you want you shall receive, sweetie." He sets the silver trays on the table. He pulls the lid off one of them.

I see two steaks, asparagus, chips and some sort of sauce for the steak. I lick my lips. "This looks great."

Dex pulls my chair out for me and then he pushes the chair into the table. He sits across from me. "I'm glad that you like it. I was having a hard time to choose something for dinner for us."

I touch his hand. "You did well. Even the baby approves of this meal." I pick up an asparagus and put it in my mouth. I start to chew it.

Dex and I eat dinner in comfortable silence. He looks at me. "We're going to Niagara Falls tomorrow. I got a good deal on a helicopter ride."

I smile. "I've always wanted to go on a helicopter. It's going to be amazing seeing it from the sky. Are we still going to see it in ground level?"

Dex nods. "Yes, I want to give you two viewpoints of this iconic landmark."

I push my plate away. I rise and move toward Dex. "Thank you."

He brushes some of my brown hair behind my ear. "You're welcome." He looks at the clock on the microwave. "We should go to bed early as we have an early start tomorrow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128 18 27
I'm reaching for the last can of soup when someone grabs it. I look at the stranger and I must admit he's stunning. He gives it to me and he says you...
209K 5.5K 46
She is a chatterbox while he is silent. She is simple and sweet while he is arrogant and egoistic. She believes in love while he is nowhere near lov...
1M 30.9K 39
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
635 38 19
It's been 3 years since Ava Clarkson shifted towns. Starting her new life she decided to put the past behind her and live a ordinary life but will th...