My 1D Lovestory

By tswifftiw13court

Hi I'm Courtney! I love One Direction. To some of you they are gone now. And yea they are , But not to me... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18

Chapter 4

7 2 0
By tswifftiw13court

My school day

When we got to school. I went inside with my brother and Harry. When I got inside the building though , my two best friends met up with me. We walked to our lockers together . They were all near each other. Hailey asked about Louis and Harry. I rolled my eyes at the mention of them.
"Woah. Someone's in a bad mood this morning. What's wrong?" Cheyenne asked playfully.
" Ugh. This morning my annoying brother and Harry woke me  up at five o'clock screaming. Because Harry scared Louis. Then when I was in the shower someone walked in on me. " I told her very annoyed. She chuckled at me. Then rolled her eyes. My friends suddenly started being real quite . I figured it was because they were really listening. So I went on about what happened while getting my books  out of my locker. When I turned around to face them I saw Harry standing right behind me. So that's why they were so quite. Why did I have such a big mouth? I felt my whole face turn a deep shade of red. He looked a little sad about what I said.  I noticed my friends standing behind him . They made kissy faces and then smiled at me like innocent angels. Harry turned around to see what I was looking at. He didn't see what I saw.
"I'm sorry we woke you up this morning. It was supposed to be a joke. And Louis wasn't supposed to scream. " Harry said . He said it  in a such a way that I knew it was true.
"Don't worry about it Harry. My Brother should be the one worried. "I said with a small smile. I sounded more shy now then before.  My cheeks were still hot.  He smiled back and then walked to the locker beside mine . His locker. Me and my friends quickly walked away. And when we were out of earshot so he couldn't hear me . I screamed at them "WHY DIDN'T YOU TWO TELL ME HE WAS STANDING THERE ? I MADE A HUGE FOOL OF MYSELF. " I was in tears now. They apologized as we walk to class. We walked in math and sat down. The rest of the day was just as horrible. In algebra I had to work a problem out on the board. In P.E. I fell playing dodgeball. At lunch I almost ran into someone. I just was having a bad day. I completely forgot about volleyball practice until I was ten minutes late. Then coach made me run laps. I pretty much ran the whole time considering I kept dropping the ball. When I got home no one was there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

808K 18.5K 30
Hi, my name is Delilah Payne. I'm seventeen years old and I'm hidden. Why? Well, you might have guessed by my last name that Liam Payne from One Dire...
32.6K 860 45
Ever fantasized what life would be like with the dreamiest, cutest, and kindest of the One Direction guys would be like? Well then this story is for...
34.5K 193 20
One Direction fan-fiction and preferences and also imagines about what you would do if you are with them oh if only it was real I hope you enjoy this...
1.8K 42 37
I am writing this story for my little sister...she loves with One Direction. Anyone who reads this and don't like it too bad...then don't read it..bu...