Fix You

By marissajensen

Sam didn't have it the easiest. Abusive boyfriend. Hospital visits. Near death experiences. But when she mov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 18

128 4 0
By marissajensen

I woke up in a white hospital room, something I’ve become all too familiar with. There were flowers and balloons scattered everywhere, I could hear nurses in the hallway. There was a tube across my face that was supplying air to me, it was quite annoying actually. I reached up to rip it off when I saw Harry sitting in a chair beside me.

“You… you’re awake,” his eyes lit up. The last time I saw Harry I thought I lost him.

“Harry…”

“I’m here babe, I’m here.”

“I thought I lost you,” I tried to sit up to hug him but I couldn’t. Every inch in my body ached. I noticed the sling on Harry’s arm.

“Is that from…”

“Ryan shot me in the shoulder.” I wanted to cry. My biggest fears had come true. One of the people I cared about most got hurt.

And then I thought of Ty.

“Where’s Ty?” I was worried now. I think I remember something about her getting hurt. I was hoping it wasn’t true.

Harry pulled back the curtain behind him to reveal that my best friend was also my roommate in the hospital.

Ty was asleep, and Niall clutched her hand and rested his forehead on the side of the hospital bed.

“Is she… is she okay?” my voice cracked.

“You’ve been out for two days, Samantha. You lost more blood than me or Ty. Liam said you were gushing when the ambulance came.”

“But is Ty okay?”

“Bredston shot her in the stomach. The doctor said that normally the injury would have been life threatening but the bullet got logged in an embryo. It stopped it from killing her.”

“What does that mean?”

“Ty was pregnant.”

“Was?”

“The baby didn’t survive. She wasn’t very far along, only about two weeks. She could have lost the baby anyway, a lot of people do up to seven weeks that’s what the doctor said-”

Harry was cut off by my break down.

Ty.

A baby.

Niall.

All she had ever wanted.

Perfect baby, perfect boy, perfect little house. She could’ve had it.

She lost it because of me.

“Sam, baby, shhhh you’ll wake her up.”

“She’s been up?”

“Yes. I was discharged yesterday, I didn’t have much damage to my shoulder. Ty woke up this morning for the first time. And now you’re awake too,” he tried his best to smile at me but I saw right through him. He was a wreck, an absolute wreck.

“How is he?”

“Niall?”

“Yeah.”

“Honestly? Bad. Very bad. We have never seen him like this before.”

“The baby was his.”

“I know.”

“Does he know about it?”

“He never left her side.”

And just like that, I’ve ruined Niall as well.

“Sam, this isn’t your fault you don’t deserve any of this…”

“I should’ve died three months ago.”

“What did you say?” Harry stood up from his chair.

“Nothing.”

“Don’t you dare say that, Samantha. Don’t even think that. You mean a lot to all of us, especially Ty and I. Nothing would be the same if I hadn’t met you.”

I broke eye contact with Harry and looked down at my IV.

 Nothing would be the same.

He would have been better off.

“You’re right Harry, it wouldn’t have been the same. You would have been better off. Go back to work with the rest of the boys. I’m ok now. Ty and I will go back to the apartment, we can forget about this.”

“No we can’t.”

“Why not?”

“Because Ryan and Bredston got away.” He mumbled and sat back down in his chair.

I couldn’t believe it.

Twice now Ryan has gotten away.

All I want is for everything to be okay.

I have ruined everything for everyone.

“I can’t do this anymore. Just let him have me.” I give up. I’m done.

“Sam why are you doing this-” he sat back down and ran his free hand through his hair.

“Harry you don’t understan-”

“Then explain it to me.”

“Everyone’s in danger. Ty got hurt. The baby is gone. Niall is beyond himself. You got shot. The other boys I’m sure aren’t happy about this-”

“You forgot something. You forgot that it’s all because we care about you.”

“Harry-”

“No, Samantha. I’m not letting you out of my sight. None of us are. We’re going to get through this, all of us. Ryan and Bredston are going to come back, we know it. The LAPD is on the case now, for real this time. They want to contact the FBI as well. I’m not leaving, I can’t lose you.” He hung his head down and I reached out to grab his hand.

“Thank you. For everything.”

“I care about you very much, Sam.”

“You told Ryan you loved me.” I looked down at my blanket and thought about what he said.

“I do..”

“You do?”

“Yes.”

“I love you, Harry.” It was true. I did.

“I was so afraid I was going to lose you,” his voice cracked and he leaned down to kiss my forehead.

“I thought Ryan killed you,” I broke down and held Harry’s arm so he couldn’t move away from me. He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear when I noticed he was crying too. I raised my hand and used my thumb to wipe a tear from beneath his eye. He smiled weakly at me and sat back down in his chair beside my bed.

That was when I noticed Ty sitting up in her bed.

“Ty!”

“Sam you’re awake!” I wanted to hug her so bad, but being that we were both laid up in hospital beds, it wasn’t exactly possible.

“I am so sorry,” I broke down crying again hand Harry squeezed my hand.

“Sam, don’t worry about it, we’re all alive, that’s what matters,” she smiled at me.

“Not all of us,” I murmured and Harry’s eyes grew wide.

“What are you talking about?”

“What do you mean what am I talking about?”

“Sam she doesn’t know yet.”

And that was when my heart sunk. She had no clue, and now it’s going to come out in the worst way.

TY’S POV~~

“Sam she doesn’t know yet.”

“Doesn’t know what? What don’t I know?” I looked down at Niall who had his forehead against the side of the bed and rosary clutched in his hand.

“Niall?”

“Ty, I am so sorry.” His blue eyes were red and puffy. He never left my side, but he still hadn’t told me what was going on.

“Niall. Tell me what’s going on.”

“Ty, do you remember the first time we… you know… the first night at Liam’s?”

“Yes.”

“That was two weeks ago.”

“Okay…?”

“Something happened that night. It saved your life today.”

“Niall please tell me what the hell is going on!” I was screaming now.

“Ty, where Ryan shot you, you were pregnant okay!?” He was screaming back at me, he stood up and threw the rosary across the room.

“My baby, my child. Ours. Ryan killed it. But it saved your life, Ty. The baby saved you. You would’ve died otherwise.”

My mouth hung open.

I couldn’t believe it.

I was pregnant.

Was.

I always wanted a perfect little family in a perfect little house with a white picket fence with a dog and green grass and a swingset and neighbors that bake pies and Thanksgivings and Christmases at our house…

That as all I ever wanted.

I almost had it.

Almost.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 56.5K 200
It's all in the title ^^ :)
74.3K 558 20
When Ella Benson finds her self running away from the past she finds her self falling in love with a teen popstar. While her mind is still stuck in h...
1.2K 54 24
An ordinary girl living her life was forced to move with her family across the world to London. She warmed up to the idea after letting it sit for a...
3.8K 22 24
Ellie flies to London to study music, but her roommate turns out to be a relative of a famous boy band. As she falls in and out of love, and as her c...