As The Days Go By

By snoopy4evafaithful

Just my every day life More

2/29/16
1:45am
3/2/16 wake up
Trust issues 3/3/16
3/4/16
4:49 3/5/16
3/6/7 growth problems
3/8/10 school
3/11/16 11:53pm
3/12/16 addiction
3/13/16
3/17/16 chillin
3/27/16smh wit myself
4/1/16

3/15/16 hidden

4 1 0
By snoopy4evafaithful

I guess my day was OK. I found out that my school "wing man"is bi curious,I doubt she'll tell me though. Shes kinda scared of me. Like I said I go to a Christian academy its not a proud thing to be gay. Only a few people there know I am of course most the guys and about 5 girls but that's about it . everyone at my old schools knew my sexuality the teachers loved it hey actually told me it kind of defines my character... Whatever that means. I just don't feel that comfortable with outing 100% there I know people's opinions will change and I don't want to have to beat up niggas my whole semester . I can tell alot of them are bi and I already can tell from the looks and whispers they are questioning what am I ,but hey if they don't have the balls to ask that's on them. I will say that damn some of those Latinos are hot asf but that's none of my business tho😻👌🍆.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 161 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy ๐ŸงŽโ€โ™€๏ธ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
40.7K 2.6K 65
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
274K 41K 105
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
17.5K 910 11
แ€‘แ€ฝแ€‹แ€บแ€งแ€›แ€ฌแ€แ€แ€ฎแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€™แ€ญแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฌ แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€…แ€ฅแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€แ€„แ€บแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€…แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ทแ€•แ€…แ€บแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€แ€ถแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€›แ€•แ€ซแ€แ€šแ€บแ‹ แ€–แ€แ€„แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€–แ€ฑแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€ทแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€…แ€บแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธแ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€™แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€‘แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท...