Teaching Bangtan [JM]

By SenSaee

An English teacher is offered the job of teaching Bangtan- Which would be great, really, if she wasn't such a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
The Underwear Quest
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
WISH CHAPTER
Wish chapter pt.2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 28

6.8K 245 223
By SenSaee

47836 (words so far)
http://youtu.be/u3RAU0T2RC4f
^ listen to the darn link first plseu
And please vote and comment! I love to hear what everyone thinks, good or bad- It also helps me believe that I actually have real readers xD

JIMIN'S POINT OF VIEW:

And so I sang for her.

"Between dawn's shadows, running lights- looking like a bonfire.
Glow of the cool morning.
Over there at the bottom is our nest.
Is this silence an opportunity, or my wish, or just my own thoughts?
Should I sit still, or interfere? But what if it's a mistake?"

You'd think it'd be easy for me, me being me, me being an idol.
Because I, Park Jimin, have sung, danced-and even torn my shirt off, in front of thousands of people.
But this wasn't easy. This was difficult, because it had to be perfect.
And it felt as though no matter how hard I tried, it wouldn't be perfect.

"Atop of the morning sunrise, laying down and legs crossed-
Let's just stay like this.
Like in a warm blanket, when sunrays cover us we will melt away.
We will come back right away after just one night.
A light that watched over our young lights, let's go see it again.
Sitting on the sunshine, sunshine is over me, she gets over me.
Make us feel alive, sunshine is over me, she gets over me.
She will love,
all the above, past and present, fast forward.
Who will define? Whatever they say, we stay the same."

I continued to the best of my ability, I continued singing as I stared at her-
because I could stare at her- because her eyes were closed, because she wouldn't know that I was staring at her.
I hesitated.
Her lips curled into a soft smile, "Keep singing, it's perfect." She quietly told me.

And so I kept singing.

"Yesterday, today and also tomorrow.
In the future, still staying
the same. Still staying the same.
Sitting on the sunshine, sunshine is over me, she gets over me.
Make us feel alive, sunshine is over me, she gets over me."

This time, she reached for my hand. It was warm- and, well, clammy. But that was okay, because I'm pretty sure my hand was clammy too. I was nervous.
I was nervous I would forget the lyrics, nervous I would be off key, nervous I would stutter, nervous I would mess up, nervous that I'd disappoint her once more, nervous that I would wake up and this would all be a dream. Nervous that this moment, this feeling- that this would end. That it would slip out of my grasp.

"She will love,
all the above, past and present, fast forward.
Who will define? Whatever they say, we stay the same."

I tightened my grip on her hand, to get our hands as close to eachother as possible.
So she could feel my warmth, so she could feel warm.
So she wouldn't be cold.
I want to keep her warm.

She slowly exhaled and looked at me, "Thank you" she said as she looked into my eyes.
She had nice eyes.
I never really think about the way she looks, it's her- just her- that I like.
Not a specific part of her, just her.
Of course, I also like the those trivial things that normal people like about other people- like her smile, her eye colour, the length of her hair, her hands, her laughter.
But those things aren't why I like her.

"So, are you going to sing for me?" I asked, smirking.

She burst out laughing and nudged me (And thank God she did, it lightened the mood),
"Are you serious? HaHAhA. I suck at singing and you know it."

"... Yeah, on second thought, please DONT sing. Spare me the pain...
Gosh, I still remember the Michyeo incident. I felt like I was dying." I joked.

"HEY. I'm bad but not THAT bad!" She yelled, stomping her feet playfully.

"Debatable." I smirked.

"Just because you're an amazing singer, it doesn't mean you can mock us average folk. And God, what is it with you and smirking?!"  She hesitated.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I chuckled.

But I did, I knew exactly what she was talking about. Mostly it's a natural reflex but I never resist it- purely because I know that she can't. I don't mean to sound too confident, but I know she can't. It's written on her face- clearly, in big bold letters: 'I CANT RESIST PARK JIMIN SMIRKING'.
And to be honest, I loved that she couldn't.

"What do we do tomorrow?"
"Tomorrow evening we go to my dorm, orchestrate an argument, get revenge, get unchained, and then reveal that we played them."

She looked up at the sky and. Spoke slowly-
"So you're sure? We are going to do it tomorrow?"

"Well, yeah... I mean, I don't think I could go too much longer without going toilet." I nervously whispered.

"What do you mean?"

"Toilet, I mean toilet toilet, like proper toilet."

"OH. LIKE POOP? Gotcha." She obnoxiously shouted.

"Aw, you're so charming Sena." I joked, sarcastically.

"Aw thanks cutie." She replied, and of course, sarcastically.

After that, we spent the next half hour showing eachother songs: our favourite songs, the songs that we think are underrated, the songs that we like but know are bad songs. We sat on the bench, side by side, leaning on eachother while listening to music.

It had been hours since we left her apartment, it was late, dark, and quiet. But most importantly- it was just us.
I loved that we were alone, in peace, I loved that we were sitting next to eachother, but I wasn't sure that I was in love with her,
I knew I loved her- and loved being around her, but I wasn't sure, sometimes I thought I was sure I did. Like when we hugged in the maze, like when I felt so horrible when her hair got stuck in my watch, or when I heard someone had broke in- and I rushed over to see her, with no plan of action because I just had to make sure she was okay.
-Like when I had to rip that jerk off of her, I wanted to tear him into pieces, make him pay. I wanted to hold her, keep her warm and safe.
Other times, I think, I wasn't sure if I was in love because I didn't want to be. I didn't want to jeopardise anything. I was scared.

Sena let out a yawn and sighed, "I'm tired" she lazily stated- then leaned to the side and gently rest her head on my shoulder.

Now I knew for sure, because at 'this' moment, I couldn't tame my heart.
My heart was jumping all over the place, as if it was trying to break out of my chest, as if it was ready to escape and throw itself at her.

Now, I knew for sure, I was in love.

SENA'S POINT OF VIEW:

It's difficult to explain how much I love his voice, it's so sweet and warm, it spreads waves of relief- honestly.
The song he sang, the song he sang for me, was beautiful. And he sang it beautifully, there's nothing that compares to his voice. Nothing that compares to him.

It's ridiculous how soothing he is.
His voice could be the cure for anything:
Have acne? Listen to Jimin Sing!
Visually impaired? Listen to Jimin sing!
World War III about to break out? No worries, just put Jimin on the speaker!
Bad short term memory? Listen to Jimin sing!
Period cramps? Grab a chocolate bar, and listen to Jimin sing!

This vignette through the park, this whole evening- Everything- Was like a scene from a movie.
It was so surreal, I felt like I was floating the whole time. I felt like I would just float away. That everything was fake, that none of this could be real.

I was extremely tired but I didn't want to leave. I didn't want to move, I didn't want to left my head up from his shoulder. Even if my neck cramped up.

"You're sleepy?" He quietly asked, tilting his face towards mine.
I stared at his face and nodded.
"Do you... want to go back home?"
No, I want to stay like this.

"We should go, you're sleepy and cold." He said.
"Yes, but you're comfortable and warm. So we can stay longer."
Or stay forever.

It's going to sound weird, but, even though my eyes were closed, I knew he was smiling. I heard him smile, I heard his lips part, I heard him exhale out of his mouth.

I don't need to go home, Jimin smelt like comfort, he smelt like home. His hands kept mine warm and his shoulder was a brilliant pillow.
"No...I want to stay a bit longer too, but it's getting really late. It's almost 2am"

We walked home together- still hand in hand. I loved holding his hand, but it felt like a burden. My hands get clammy, especially around Jimin.
He makes me nervous, uneasy, queasy. The only reason that I don't let go, is because I'm selfish. For a while I convince myself that it's okay, but we'd been holding hands for too long now and I was worried.
My hand is all gross.
I loosened my grip- I tried to let go of his hand.
He responded by loosening his grip too,
"What?" He asked, more worried than agitated.
"...It's nothing.."
"No, there's something. Tell me." He kindly demanded.
"It's just... It's just that my hands are always clammy and gross and we've been holding hands for so long and I'm sorry, I-"
He rolled his eyes at me, sighed, and placed my hand back in his and interlocked our fingers.
"Shut up :)".

We made it home. We made it to my room, still holding hands.
"I want to change my socks and get some fresh pyjamas for us, give me a second." I said,  rummaging through various articles of clothing.
"Don't look. This stuff is private." I warned, tilting his head in the other direction.
"...Fine, whatever... It's not like I haven't seen those before." He chuckled.
"Excuse me? Do you realise how creep you sou-"
"What's this?" He hesitantly asked.
I turned to look at him, holding a folded sock- holding
Holding. Holding p.dk
THE UNDERWEAR.
HIS UNDERWEAR.
Oh you fucking idiot, how could you forget. Great it's over everything is over he's going to sue me and get me fired and I'm going to become a homeless lady that collects recycling off the streets to get by.

"Sena... What is my underwear doing in your drawer?"
"Your underwear? That's mine! HahaHaAha- Give me it" I hurled forward, trying to grab the underwear.
"No, it's mine. Why do you have it?"
He wasn't angry, he seemed amused? Surprised? Definitely worried.
"...Uhh" I didn't know what to say or how to explain it, I was tongue tied.
Suddenly he widened his eyes and gasped, "Sena! What do you even use this for? You BYUNTAE." He yelled pointing his index finger at me as he waved around his underwear.
"I may have suspected you were low-key dirty minded but THIS. THIS?" He scoffed.
"Nonononono onononoononononono" I said as fast as I could.
"It's not what you think, I haven't touched it since I got it! I didn't want to take them...well maybe sort of... BUT IT WASNT MY CHOICE." I attempted to defend "myself.
"How would you feel if I stole YOUR underwear?" He asked, staring into my eyes.
I couldn't say anything.
"...YEAH. That's what I thought, because it's creepy. It'd creep you out, right?..."
"-And That's why I stole your gloves instead..." He quietly confessed.

"WAIT HOLD UP WHAT? When? WHY?" I yelled.
"Hey hey you have no right to be angry! You're the one who got caught with MY underwear." He paused.
"What are you going to do with this? Were you going to wear it?" I joked.
I rolled my eyes, "Jimin, chill, it was a dare. I thought I could keep them hidden next to my untouchables- APPARENTLY. NOT."
He mouthed an 'o' and gently folded the underwear then began fumbling with the corners.

"Jimin..."
"Yeah?"
"Why did you take my gloves?" I asked as though I were talking to a little kid that was just about to be told that stealing is wrong (I'm also a hypocrite buuuuut I had reason :P)
"OH, that?"
"Yes. That."
"Uhm... Uh, so they could teach me how to keep your hands warm?" He smirked, thinking he was being smooth as fuck, thinking he was off the hook.
GET OUT.
GET OUT PARK JIMIN. OMG NO. THAT WAS SMOOTH BUT NO.
"They weren't the Grey ones were they?" I asked, trying to sound nervous.
"Yeah, they look kind of warn out, and they're super soft-"
"No... Oh no, why those ones Jimin." I said with a sour expression.
"What do you mean?" He worriedly asked.
"... Those were the last things my sister bought me before she ran away from home, I haven't seen her since."
"What? Oh... I'm so sorry, I'll give them back right away, okay? I'm so so sorry, I'll make it up to you, ok?" He attempted to ameliorate the situation.

Yah. Pabo. Do you really pay that little attention to me?
I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing.
"Hey! What's so funny?"
"Yaaa, that really shows how much attention you pay to me..." I sighed.
"What? Wait... Hey. HEY, you tricked me! You don't have a sister." He sounded almost angry.
"I'm going to make you pay for that, and for the underwear :)" he said satisfyingly.
Immediately he nudged me and began poking my sides, it didn't actually tickle but as I reflex I started laughing, crouching and fighting back.
"YAH STOP ITTTT" I yelled mid-laughter
"Oh this isn't even the payback, I'm using another wish." He smiled to himself.

JIMIN'S POINT OF VIEW:

Oh I'm getting payback alright- or should I say paid. She took my favourite underwear. My 'AH YE' boxers. Oh I'm furious. I loved those. Tsk tsk.
I don't even know what she planned on doing with them, was she going to sniff them (Because I hope not)? Or was she going to wear them (which wouldn't be too bad... I might have even enjoyed that)? Was she going to sell them?????

"I wish, that I get given full decisional power until tomorrow morning." Yup that's it, it's vague, so ah YE you go ChimChim you got the element of surprise.
"What? What does that mean? What are you planning?" She immediately shot out questioned, worried... Cute.
"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING OF DOING? OMG." She shouted, flailing her arms about in panic- making my right hand go all over the place with hers.
"Hey! Careful, the cuffs hurt." I warned.
I'd gotten so used to the two of us being this close to eachother that I forgot we were cuffed to eachother, I mean, I never tried to leave or walk away so I never noticed most of today.

"Well, tough." She said, tugging on our cuffs.
I smirked, and in one swift movement hurled myself at the bed- dragging her with me.
"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING NO" she yelled in protest, now, almost awkwardly lying on me.
She 'rolled' off of me and nudged me.
"What was that for? I could've broken something."
"...Well...tough." I said mimicking her.
"I'm not joking, that really hurt..." She said, attempting to be cute- but her failing was what was cute.
"Okay I'm sorry, where are you hurt?"
She pulled her leg up onto the bed and pointed at her left shin, "I slammed it into the side of the bed, it hurts."
I poked her shin, she scrunched her eyes and breathed out "ouch", yeahp it hurts.
Confirmed.

"...Want me to... massage it?" I hesitantly asked, in which she slightly shifted her leg away from me.
"No, it's fine, I can manage myself." She rejected, as she went to message her leg with her right hand.

I reached for her ankle and pulled it towards me, "Hey, it was my fault. Let me."

She opened her mouth- clearly about to protest- but I had already started massaging.
It's strange, but if you think about it, we've slept in the same bed- side by side- and urinated while in the bathroom together... What's a little massage? Right?

She quietly thanked me as she lowered her head and pursed her lips.

"This is a little awkward.." She finally spoke up.
"Compared to peeing together and sleeping in the same bed? YEAH, of course, can't get over how bad a little massage is?"
"Fine, but only if I can give you a massage too... Uhm... On your back. Shoulders. I'll massage your shoulders I mean."
If she was looking up, she would've seen my eyes light up. SENA-CHAN IS GOING TO MASSAGE ME YAAAY.
Calm, stay calm Jimin. Keep calm.

"Fine, if you insist." I sighed-
Poker faced.

We both got ready for bed and walked back into her bedroom.
"Hey, don't forget, I used my wish, you gotta listen to me." I smirked.
"Jimin, you have to understand that you sound like such a pervert sometimes..." She whispered.

HAHA, sound? I am... Well I'm not a pervert but I am sort of dirty minded.

"Hey, I'm not a pervert. I'm an angel ok." I objected.

We got ready to sleep, it was almost 3am, and -well, we were exhausted.
We were exhausted but I didn't want to sleep. I don't think she wanted to either.

I took a deep breath, "Okay, first order, tonight, you sleep on my arm... I don't care if it goes numb under the weight of your big head." Yes, nice save, don't sound too desperate or mushy.

"HEY. My head isn't that big." She immediately protested, ignoring what I just asked her to do.

She didn't object, I don't think she wanted to. You have to understand that I wouldn't have asked if I thought she would hate it.
I asked because she's too scared to.
Because I want to be near her.
And I'm pretty sure she wants to be near me.

We both lay awake, my arm beneath her head- her facing me, because our cuffed hands were now on the 'outside'.
She lay on the left side of the bed and I on the right.

"Are you sleepy?" I asked, turning my head towards her.
I could barely make out her facial features in the dark, but I knew where everything was- where the tips of her eyelashes lay on her rosy cheeks, where her nose began and ended, where her lips protruded- and I knew that they were curled into a soft smile.

"Yes, very." She groaned.
"Are you going to be able to sleep?"
"I don't think so, not for a while."
"Why?" I asked, even though I already knew why.

She didn't answer, just readjusted her head as sighed.
"Do you want me to sing for you?" I softly asked.
In return, I felt her nod on my inner arm.

And so I sang.

I sang softly and quietly, trying my best to help her drift off into sleep.

This time round, it wasn't as difficult, I wasn't as focused on the singing. I was more focused on the fact that she was sleeping right next to me- almost snuggled up into my right side.

I finished singing.

I turned my head towards her and stared, she was completely still.
I brushed aside a lock of hair- nothing.

I smiled to myself.

"It's kind of cold." I quietly complained to myself as I lightly furrowed my eyebrows.

That's when she snuggled up closer into me and wrapped her cuffed arm around my waist.

That's when my heart felt like it was choking.
I didn't know what to do. I didn't know how to calm myself down, let alone try to sleep.

"Sena?" I whispered.

No answer.

My heart continued pounding.

SENA'S POINT OF VIEW:

"Sena?" He whispered.
Probably confused.

I proceeded to pretend to be asleep, because I was so comfortable and so happy.
I could feel the heat resonating off of him- I could feel myself getting warmer from him.
It's like he had this talent for taking away the coldness.
I lightly squeezed him tighter, afraid he'll disappear.

I don't remember anything after that.
I don't remember falling asleep or even dreaming.
I remember that I felt like I was drifting away.
And I remember waking up in the morning, tired, exhausted, and slightly disorientated

But happy.

[A/N] HI GUYS ERM HEY HI TY FOR READING ILY ALLLLLLLL AH HI
I JUST GOT BACK FROM BERLIN AND THE CAR JOURNEY WAS LIKE 18 HOURS AH KILL ME.
IM GONNA WATCH RED EYE NOW
OK BUE ILY ALL
💜💜💜💜✌🏻️✌🏻💜❤️❤️❤️💕
I wanted to write more but I thought I should just update ^^'
AND LITERLLY HM 50K?????????? I don't get it.
You guys are spoiling me.
Also since I've decided the ending, I'm so excited to write more.
I think I'm going to be mean and wait for 50 votes, because I feel like quite a few people read but not many vote and also it's gives me an excuse to have time to write

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 10K 55
Min Yoongi was a rebellious teenager that caused lots of troubles to teachers. The teachers dealt with him in every way, but everyday he seemed to ge...
206K 7.3K 18
[COMPLETE] You need to take dance lessons for a friends wedding with Park Jimin as your instructor, finding yourself attracted to him you struggle wi...
329K 12.2K 27
โ›โ›Thank you, Mister Jeon. You saved me tonight.โœโœ College life in a very dangerous village but a Professor that is willing to protect you from it. |...
81.3K 2.1K 24
Yung Jaehee has had a secret crush on her music teacher ever she arrived at the school. Her teacher, Jimin, is beginning to realize that she acts str...