MANAN FF:STRANGERS TO SOULMAT...

By RITS3016

A MaNan fic......Journey from engagement to wedding!!! The story contains a LOT of hindi dialogues also so i... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
IMPORTANT NOTE
PRECAP
PRECAP
PRECAP
PRECAP
PRECAP
PRECAP
Precap
Precap
PRECAP
IMPORTANT NOTE
PRECAP
PRECAP
PRECAP
PRECAP
PRECAP
PRECAP
PRECAP
Important Note
Precap
EPILOGUE PART 1
PRECAP E-2
PRECAP
IMPORTANT NOTE
NOTE
Precap
EPILOGUE 5
STOP BASHING ! START LOVING !
PRECAP
Social Media Misuse
HAPPY AND EXCITED
EPILOGUE 7
Surprise!!!!
Strangers to Soulmates in your hands!!!
Spare me a moment please...
Another Milestone achieved
" Soulmates Forever"Title of the published book

Precap

5.5K 297 32
By RITS3016

Precap

Fear flared up in my eyes yet again and my heart started racing as I stepped ahead to lay my hands on the electric panel.I swiped away the tears that blinded my vision with one hand, while with the other I pressed all the switches on the board frantically , hoping that either of them will work and rescue me but everything seemed useless.

I banged at the door and cried for help but there was no response.

"manik" I yelled on top of my voice.I felt languid after I kept trying for a few minutes .

I stepped backward and dashed against a corner, slowly slipping down till my butt touched the floor.I had no other option but to wait.My brain was completely messed up , barring my thinking power.My heart was racing rapidly and I could feel cramps in my stomach.

"Manik..Manik where are you" My chest squeezed with pain and tears fell freely down my cheeks.

--------------------

Shocked???? Ab kya ho gya yaar...Where did manik go? Where is Nandu stuck...lets see who guesses it right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.6K 45
While foccusing on one relation one overlooked the other one. What if Mahi is missing being kiddo of his elder brother and his elder brothers comes...
134K 22.6K 71
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...
235K 15.6K 27
What happens when a girl falls in love with the hottest guy of group but can't express for the sake of Friendship???
214K 14.7K 72
Story of three brothers who love each other like hell ... lifeline of each other.. can do anything for each other's happiness But what happens when...