Matt Amaro Was Kidnapped

By beniiinggg

Matt Amaro, a sweet little boy that so innocent. Matt Amaro, son of Amanda Rollins and Nick Amaro. Matt Amaro... More

A/N Note
Wonderful
One Fine Night
Good Morning
Nightmare
Oh, No.
Steps (1)
Steps (3)
A/N Note

Steps (2)

293 7 0
By beniiinggg

The CSI found blood on the window. Amanda and Nick sighed in relief when they heard about that. That means they can found the kidnapper by took the blood DNA. After all finished, the CSI went to the lab and the other went to the precinct. When Amanda and Nick was about to go downstairs, Amanda's phone rang, again. It was the same number as before. Amanda told everyone to be quite.

Amanda : Rollins

Kidnapper : I need you to listen carefully. We need you to bring one million dollars to the park this afternoon. We need you to bring it alone. Remember, if you bring the police, I will kill your son.

The phone call ended. Amanda threw her phone to the wall. She screamed loudly. She just can't take it anymore. Nick came to her and held her body tightly so she can get more calm. Amanda took a deep breath. She started to relax. Amanda pulled her hair back then released it and the hair fell perfectly. 

Nick : Can you tell us what you heard from the kidnapper?

Amanda : She told me to bring one million dollars. ONE MILLION. Where I can get that much money? Are they insane or something?! 

Nick : We will figured it out. Liv, any plans?

Olivia stood in front of them while looking up. She kept thinking the best way. After 5 minutes of silence, Olivia stopped look up and smiled. That was a sign that she got a perfect way to get Matt back.

Olivia : We can just put one thousand dollars and the rest are fake money. Then, we get Matt back.

Olivia smiled at everyone as everyone agreed. After that, they went to the precinct and prepared the money. Olivia already told the SWAT team to get ready around the park. Fin, Nick, and Olivia also undercovered in the park to protect Amanda. 

--

Afternoon...

Amanda sat on the bench, waiting. Beside her, there was a big bag with some money in there. After waiting for 10 minutes, Amanda saw a girl with black hair and a black mask that had an angel wings drawn on it. She walked straightly to Amanda. Amanda stood up and held the bag. The girl stopped in front of Amanda. She looked Amanda from head to toe. 

Girl : Did you bring the money?

Amanda : Yes.

Amanda gave her the bag. She opened it, looked at it, and then closed it. She gave Amanda a paper. That paper had an address. The girl took the bag and then leave Amanda there, alone. Amanda called Nick, Olivia, and Finn. Amanda showed them the address. They quickly went to that address. They hoped they found Matt in there. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.1K 2.8K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
378K 11.9K 87
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
79.6K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
1.7M 62.7K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...