Asylum • kpop •

By BriannaALZ

" I'm not afraid of you." " Really you're not afraid of someone insane like me." She gulped and nodded. " Wh... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

08

1K 36 8
By BriannaALZ

It's been about 30 minutes since the power has gone out. I've been in my room with Alex and all that's holding the door was my desk. Madison and Christina were still in the kitchen the last time I checked and Kyle was somewhere. It was quiet until we heard something hitting the walls outside.

" Come out come out wherever you are my pretty little girls." One of the patients were outside in the hallway. We recognized the voice. Rap Monster. " Namjoon lets play a game." The second voice belonged to Jin. " Let's play hide and seek. In 30 seconds we'll go find the mice!" No Jin no please you're better then this!!!

"1."

"2."

"3."

30 seconds to hide and they won't do anything to us. I looked at Alex and she nodded back. We moved the desk and went outside of the room. " There they are!" Jin exclaimed. Rap Monster was about to come at us and hit us. " Stop !" Alex yelled. " We want to play your game. Count for 30 seconds and come find us. If you guys do then you can do whatever you want with us." I said. I was shaking with nervousness. Hopefully this would work. " Namjoonie what do you think?" Jin asked. Rap Monster nodded." Okay let's play again!" Jin said and smiled. I smiled back. " Okay but turn around and no cheating." Jin and Rap Monster turned around and started counting.

Me and Alex ran towards the staircase. It was jammed so we had to push real hard.

" 15."

We ran down the stairs and into the bottom floor. We checked around and saw nobody. We ran towards the lobby and to the door but the door was locked by a big chain with blood on the glass doors reading " NO ESCAPE."

We heard footsteps coming towards the lobby. We ran and hid under the desk. Luckily the desk was closed off by those little sliding door and there was a chair so we pulled that under the desk. " Let me go!" Kyle ! " Shut up!" " Oh it's okay baby girl. We're gonna have a good time." No why them !!!

Mad Clown and San E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9K 3.3K 28
Jin : love are u sure I can take you am so scared .. Namjoon: tho you may be an omega but you are my mate the god's wouldn't make u my mate if you ca...
3.9K 176 46
Is this what it feels like to slowly loose your mind? All I want to do is shut my brain off,or at least my thoughts that is.. -Min Yoongi "Hello,I'm...
81.9K 2.3K 35
Life eventually becomes unbearable when one gets bullied constantly for her weight and her looks. Of course, that person would be me. The ugly prot...
69K 1.3K 8
"All extremes of feeling are allied with madness." Cover made by @EIRE_TAE_ARMY