lost boy :: hes DISCONTINUED

By holographarry

inspired by the song Lost Boy by Ruth B. in which a girl dreams that Peter Pan will come and save her, but so... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
update!! v v important
chapter 3
chapter 4
tattoo shop
chapter 5
chapter 6// confusion
chapter 7// deals

sorry

665 9 7
By holographarry

hey guys I just wanted to let you all know, I'm discontinuing this book. I had a lot of ideas for it when I first started, but honestly this book sucks and I just don't like it anymore. This was my first book, and I had such a great idea, and no idea how to carry on with it. I'm sorry if you enjoyed it, I'll leave it up for a couple more months and then I'll delete it most likely.

I'm really focused on Valentine and I will 100% finish that, I already have the whole thing planned.

Thank you for all the support that this book got!

All the love . x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1M 505K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
91.7M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
5.2M 179K 78
Sofia is a 17 years old high school student under the guardianship of her step-father. Several weeks after her mother's death Sofia discovers the ho...