HomeTown Imagines ☺️ (REQUEST...

By MorrinFtCronin43

Hey guys, this is my first book so I wanna start off easy☺️ If you don't know who I'm writing about, its Lou... More

Brendan Imagine For Kaitlyn
Sorry! Xx
Brendan Imagine For Chloe
Ryan Imagine For AJ
Sorry!!
Tweet me! Xx
Josh imagine for Jasmin
Exams
Pinned Tweet
Dayl Imagine For Ella
Josh imagine for Kayleigh
Dayl imagine for Ella (2)
Dean imagine for Chloe
Josh Imagine For Aiofe
New Book Maybe?

Dean Imagine For Jaymee

163 3 2
By MorrinFtCronin43

Dean's POV

me and my beautiful girlfriend Jaymee are going on a wee date tonight, I wanna make it really cute and just hope that she likes it. She's told me loads of times that she loves walks on the beach, but I've just never came to it! So tonight I'm gonna take her a long walk on the beach at sunset☀️ and maybe have a little picnic or whatever.

Jaymee's POV

Dean's so cute! He's just told me he's planned to take me on a date tonight and that he'll pick me up at 9....he also told me it's a surprise, oooooh I'm so excited! I quickly hoped in the shower so I smelt alive, not like death. Once I was finished I jumped out and got dried, I started putting on this cute outfit Dean had bought me for my birthday, I loved it to bits! It was a beautiful belly top, white short shorts and sandals. Once I was ready i started doing my makeup. It was now 7:30pm and I was getting more excited by the minute! Every date I've been on so far with Dean, it has been amazing and he makes it so adorable and just puts so much effort into it!

Dean's POV

8:00pm shit, I had just got out of the shower so I started to dry myself off, I then started to get ready as quick as I can as I've still to make the picnic!! I put on my black skinny jeans (ripped knees), my red and black checkered top and my black converse (picture at the top) before putting my ear-rings in and quickly doing my hair! Once I was done my hair I ran downstairs and started making the picnic! I made Nutella sandwiches seeing as they're Jay's favourite, I then dunked some strawberries in chocolate before putting them in a container, the rest of the stuff was just junk food and drinks seeing as junk food is both our favourites😂 it was now 8:45pm so I text Jaymee to let her know I'm leaving now.
D= Dean J= Jaymee

D: hey babe, im leaving the house now, are you ready? :) xxx
J: I sure am! Xxx
D: ok well I'll see you in a bit! XXXX
J: see yaaaaa soon big boy ;) XXXX
D: see ya ;) xxxx

I put my phone in my pocket and went to the car before speedin off down the road to get Jay :)

Jaymee's POV

We have been at the beach now for about an hour, and so far it's been so cute! We've watched the sunset and it's been beautiful, we've taken LOADS of selfies hehe, we've had a picnic and fed each other chocolate covered strawberries, but finally....I GOT NUTELLA SANDWICHES! He knows me far to well!
We were just sitting on the beach, well I was lying down In between Dean's legs resting my head on his stomach as he just sat there playing with my fingers, it was so peaceful, the noise of the waves just made it so relaxing. The peacefulness was then interrupted by Dean speaking..."Jay? You know you're beautiful right?" He says leaning over me looking down into my eyes "oh stop" I say looking back at him not agreeing "why should I stop? It's just the truth" he says planting a kiss on my lips, I kiss back before speaking "you're to cute Deano G" I say laughing "And you're too sexy Jay" he says smiling before chuckling a little
"We should probably head home soon, it's starting to get chilly" Dean says, after all he is in a short sleeved top and I'm in shorts and a belly top..."yeh I agree, it's freezing" I laugh agreeing with Dean "I'd give you my jacket like a real gentleman...but I never brung one" he says as we both sit and laugh.

Dean's POV

We arrived home not long after 10:40pm because it was just far to cold, but apart from that this night couldn't have went any better! "Wanna have a movie night? I bought us snacks earlier" I ask Jay as she plants herself on the sofa "I would love that" she smiles "I'll let you pick the movie, I'll grab the snacks" I smile before running off into the kitchen and putting everything into bowls, I had bought M&M's, Popcorn, Tangfastics, DairyMilk chocolate, MilkyWay Buttons and a lot more including drinks. I walked in with all the bowls to see Jay over at the shelf beside the tv trying to find a movie, "need help?" I asked laughing "maybe haha, you have so many good movies it's hard to decide!" Jay replies laughing, I walk over to the shelf and bend down beside her and start searching "how abouuuuut...." I say picking out a movie "Grease or The Lion King?" I say laughing but Jay just nods "Grease is my fav! sounds good to me" she says smiling before hopping up onto the sofa and grabbing a blanket, leaving me to put on the movie...typical Jay haha.

"Give it up for Grease lightening go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go...go grease lightening you're burning up the quarter mile! Grease lightening go grease lightening"

me and Jay were now standing on the sofa dancing and singing along

(Grease Live😂✌️)

Grease was finally over and we literally danced and sang to every song! I was looking at Jay and I could tell she was wrecked as was I "you wanna go to bed?" I ask smiling "can we please, I'm wrecked after that" she says laughing as I just nod signalling we can go to bed, we jumped up and went up to my room and got changed, once we were in bed all cuddled up Jay began to talk "Today was amazing Dean, and that song and dance along, Jesus I've never seen you move like that in you're life" she says laughing "thank you for being so sweet and such a loveable boyfriend, the effort you've put into the past dates and the date tonight is incredible! I love you Dean" she says looking up at me from my chest, "I'm really glad you liked it Jay, to be honest I don't even think I've seen myself move like that" I reply laughing "and that's my job, I love you too Jay" I say kissing her before turning out the light "Night Jay" I say lying down "Night Dean" she replies with a tired voice "I love you" we say at the same time making us laugh a little before we cuddled up again and drifted off to sleep.

Hi guys, sorry it's taken me so long to update as I've got school and as I've said before, it's literally wrecking me! Haha, I'll try update again soon! Please vote and comment and remember you can message me or comment if u want one!
Thank you for reading~ Deanna xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

826K 129K 82
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة
179K 13.4K 23
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
157K 3.9K 47
"I was enchanted to meet you." She finds him insufferable, he enjoys winding her up. She's quick-tempered, he's calm. She's impulsive, he's cautious...
35.6K 1K 61
What happens when 7 crack heads are added to a groupchat by the only 'sane' one? if you are homo please LEAVE! ⚠️T/W⚠️ Language Smut Slurs