Mated to you (Unedited) ON-HO...

By Happycakes2000

My first wattpad story. I had two other stories but I deleted them because I didn't like them so here is my n... More

Getting ready (1)
Mated to you??? (2)
I love you (3)
What do you think you are doing?? (5)
What??? Why??? With who???? (6)
I'm sorry (7)
Why do we??(8) Part 1
Why do we?? (9) Part 2
Mating or Rejecting??? (10)
Do it (11)
What we hear in our head Part 1(12)
What we hear in our head Part 2 (13)

Jealous are we!! (4)

331 14 3
By Happycakes2000

EMILY'S POV

I wake up to see the most amazing person in the world in front of me. I look at his lips the most amazing lip in the world, just so kissable."Morning beautiful." "Morning sexy," then we start kissing. To deepen the kiss he puts me on his lap and kisses me with lust in his eyes and I know that I'm doing something right because little Zach is poking me in the thigh. So I start grinding on him and I make him groan a few times and he starts kissing my neck and as soon as he gets to the spot he is going to mark me I moan at how he is kissing and licking it. But then I hear someone growl and I pull away from Zach to see that Chris is sitting in a chair looking at us like we are the most interesting thing in the whole world.

"Well well if it isn't my mate and my best friend in bed." "Yoo Chris chill okay. Chill dude let's talk about this like the civilized men we are." "We don't have anything to talk about you are not my best friend anymore and if it weren't that you have beta blood I would have kicked you out of my land last night. Now let go of my mate she is coming with me. "No, I'm not giving you my mate. You might not understand but she is my mate not yours. Something must have gone wrong, because she was made for me not you!," Zach spit out.

'Emily and Chris can you come to your fathers office' our mom Jessica mind linked us. 'Coming ma' "Um Zach I have to go." "Please don't tell me your going with him!!,"he said pointing at Chris. "I have to. I'll be back I promise!" " You're mine I don't want you to go anywhere with him. YOU'RE MINE!!" "Thanks for understanding, Bye!!" Just like that I got off of him and went to my room and change.

******

I wish that Zach was here with me. I can't stand being here without my mate. Chris needs to hurry up. We have been waiting an hour for him to come to the meeting and my father is getting mad. "Emily!" "Yes Daddy!" "I wanted to tell both of you together but your brother hasn't come yet so I'll just tell you."

I was a little nervous because when my dad has something to tell me and Chris it is never good. "What is it daddy?" "There is a new boy and girl that are joining our pack. They was rouge but she told us their story and we have decided to let them join our pack. I was going to tell you and your brother to show them around but he didn't come. I also wanted to talk about your mating situation." "Um dad about that."

"Your mother and I have talked to elder John and he has said that your true mate is the one you can't live without. Once you choose your mate your other mate will be able to find his true mate."

"Dad I already know who my true mate is. My true mate is Zach.

"Sweetie I know that you are in love with Zach but you have to give both of them a try. Please just give your brother one date or maybe a group date. Just you three. Please!"

"Fine daddy.Just for you."

"Yay," my dad was so happy, "Now can you please show Nina and Eddie around that will make my day even better."

"Yes dad. Were are they??"

"They are in the living room."

"K, Love you daddy!!!"

"Love you, too!!!!"

*********

Where the fuck is Chris. Dad was so mad when I left him. Anyways I have to find Eddie and Nina.

There in the living room a girl around my age and a guy around Keith's age which would be 19.

"Hey guys."

"Hello Luna," said the girl who I guess is Nina.

"No please call me Emily I'm not a Luna. What are your names." I said even though I already know their names I just thought it would be a good conversation starter.

"Um okay. My name is Nina and this is my brother Eddie, um alpha Hector told us to wait here because someone was going to show is to our rooms."

"Um your rooms. Your rooms."

"I can help with that!"

'Oh my god please tell me it's not who I think it is' I tell Crystal (her wolf) while turning around. I finally make the turn around and it's him.

"I thought I told you to not worry about me."

"Come on Emily. You know you want me here," said Zach coming closer and closer to my face.

"Whatever!" "Anyways lets show them to their rooms. Come on Zach." We start walking them to their rooms when Keith comes and joins.

"Hey Keith. Um this is Nina and Eddie."

"Hello," I was quiet shocked because it was Eddie who answered and ever since I started talking to them the only one who answers is Nina.

"Nina this is your room." I said quiet proud of myself for an unknown reason.

"Um Keith." said Zach

"Yeah man."

"Can you finish showing then around the house I have a few things I want to show Emily here."

"Yeah man. Go do your stuff I got this." Said Keith. At that moment I really hated him but I'm okay after a minute.

******

"What did you want to show me??" I said ready to just get this over with.

"I don't like how you left my room with half your ass hanging out and all your brother can do was stare at it."

"Jealous are we!!!" I said with so much pride.

"Yes is that a problem!" he said with a pout at the end.

"Awww, you're just so cute when your pouting.

"I don't pout."

"Oh, to bad I would have kissed you if you did.

"I pout, I pout!!!"

"Too late!!" And I went to his bathroom to take a shower.

A/N

Thank you for the 97 reads. I want to hear what you think about the story so comment, inbox me, or write on my message board. Thank you for all the people that have commented I love the feedback. I know short chapter sorry but I'm workin on the next chapter as you read this.

Please COMMENT,VOTE, and FAN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 35.8K 31
*Hi all, just wanted to say I wrote it when I was pretty young so there's plot holes, grammar mistakes, and cliches. Please don't leave hate comments...
480K 17.2K 19
When your mate rejects you, five years is all you have to find your second chance or you die. When Lilly is rejected on her 17th birthday she makes t...
2.1K 142 12
This is the story of Alpha Carson and his mate Katie. It is backstory for Alpha Aaron's parents as requested by one of my readers. (Alpha Aaron is se...
35.8K 413 13
Used to be I want my brother's beta.. good thing hes too busy with his mate to notice (redone a little bit check it out) Katie is an alpha's daughter...