Hidden Love

By BrittaniRose1002

With a letter from his mother explaining his father in hand Hunter launches a plan to find information on his... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenth-Six

Eighteen

60 2 2
By BrittaniRose1002

" My children," the Scribe Virgin said as she appeared, "where is your king?"
"Right here, your Grace." She heard Wrath say as he entered the hall. " Welcome."
"So formal, I've taught you well." She chuckled, "I've come because it appears that one of these halfbreed children has a vital power we can use."
Nalla faught the urge to tell the Scribe Virgin what she thought of that. She didn't want to risk him. His power he could ignore.
"If I may, his power is similar to that of his sire. He consumes the essence of the Lesser. After that we are not sure what else." The king responded, " He knew that Lesser was there. Right where it was, when Bella and Nalla didn't even know. The brother, Zsadist had arrived before Hunter and his sire and didn't sense that there was one near by."
"They are evolving. Hunter can help in the field. He can use his power to tell the brothers when one is near by. His power is special. One to pay attention to. My son or daughter might be able to ease his recovery and even help him through the learning process. I want him in the field."
Nalla had heard enough. She stormed past the Scribe Virgin and into the room where her mate was. He was on the table, his lips and stomach were black. Vishous had his glowing hand touching his stomach. She felt sick and ran to the trash can. She vomited before turning back to see his color returning. Jane handed her a wet cloth and she cleaned her mouth with it.
"Have you started bleeding yet?" Jane asked her.
She looked to her aunt, " No... No I haven't."
"I am assuming you had relations with Hunter." She nodded, "Okay. Are you still slightly cramping?"
"I was. But not any more. I thought it was the bleeding coming on." Nalla responded.
"Oh, dear." Jane responded with a chuckle.
Had she really not finished her needing? Could she be pregnant? What would Hunter say? Butch or Marissa? She began to feel nervous and excited. She wanted a baby but she was scared of Hunters reaction.

Hunter woke feeling amazing. He was in the hospital and he was alone. He sat up slowly expecting pain but didn't feel any. He heard soft voices in the hall and he went to see what it was. Rhage and Mary stood there with Zeus. The King and Queen were there too. His father and his wife, Nalla was asleep in the corner.
"Am I dead? Is this just a dream?" He asked jokingly.
"Alright I like this guy." Rhage said clapping him on the back, "Thanks for what you did back there. If you hadn't Zsadist and Butch wouldn't have survived."
"Your welcome." He said softly, "What's going on?"
"We need to speak with you, privately." The king said leading them back into his room. "What you did at Safe Place was courageous and brave. But you did it because you have a power to help us. Your father has a similar one. But yours... Its different. You can tell when our enemy is near and we can't. When you found that Lesser you found it before your father or Z even knew he existed. Without you we would be out two wonderful women and two amazing fighters."
"Okay, so what's this mean?" He asked cautiously.
"What I'm getting at is I want you to learn to fight. You will need to be trained in the ways we fight. You would need to be taught." The king said again, "Look, these bastards want us dead. It's an on going fight between good and evil. Your father helps is tremendously. I believe you can too."
"I... I don't know what to say." Hunter. "I'm not a fighter. I'm a doctor."
"We can train you. We want you fighting for us." Vishous said, "I help your father when he helps us. I can help you. I did help you. Please consider it. We need all the help against these things as we can get."

**********
So this chapter was a good one in my eyes. What do you think about Hunters power? What do you think he will choose? Help the brotherhood or remain their specialized doctor for babies? I'm currently unsure what he will choose.

Until next chapter
XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Baby By Ria

Werewolf

5.2K 206 29
𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫 had her fair share of loss for the past seventeen years. Now that she's turning eighteen, it means finally leaving the orph...
1.3K 60 17
Faith has been kidnapped by a guy who is obsesed with drugs, and her father owns the biggest illegal drug dealing organization in America. The name o...
43.7K 2.3K 43
Being Maven Black-Briar's granddaughter, Mira has never really wanted for anything. The Black-Briars are the most respected family in Riften and the...
3.4K 135 25
Sage Benson was used to her life as a preschool teacher until the night her home is broken into and she is taken captive. She is rescued by a man who...