Fooled me once

By amarischronicle

You never know what could happen. WARMING: G¡P Lauren More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
A/N
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifthteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Question?
Nineteen
Twenty
Wedding (1)
Wedding final

Sixteen

4.2K 109 39
By amarischronicle

Tori and Laura had successfully completed their journey of shopping for the day. Both girls walked inside the house. The girls spent the whole night on shopping and eating random foods.

"it's getting late I'll take your bags and pack some off the stuff you brought ok" Tori smiled and bent down to give Laura a kiss on her cheek.

Tori walked inside the kitchen and sat the bags down on the countertop. A bottle of wine had hit the floor. Tori was confused on why the bottle was there but Lauren must've had a few glasses before her flight.

It took Tori a few minutes to clean off the red liquid up because of the flooring. Luckily it wasn't on carpet.
Once the floor was spotless Tori grabbed all the bags and made her way up the steps.

Lucky for Tori her bedroom door was closed so she had to drop a few bags to open her bedroom door. And man did she regret opening the two doors.

Tori was hit with a smell an awful smell. Tori looked for a bottle of her perfume but was met with something else. Tori noticed a bright pink thong on her side of the bed. Her favorite jersey on the floor and two glasses of unfinished wine on Lauren's nightstand.

"What the heck" Tori whispered to herself because she knew for a fact that she doesn't wear bright ass pink thongs nor was she here to wear the jersey or here to have a glass of wine with her wife.

Tori shook it off and thought as Lauren was packing she must've accidentally left some of Tori's stuff out and Dinah must've come over and had a bottle of wine with Lauren.

Tori changed into some of her pajamas and laid down but a piece of brown looking hair was all over her pillow. So Tori flipped the pillow over and moved over towards Lauren side of the bed.

But only if Tori honestly knew the truth on what's going on.

******

Today is the day that Laura Loren Kelly-Jauregui turned five years old but in others eyes the little girl was thirteen. The five year old didn't act like her age at all. She sassed people, said big words that she wasn't even taught to say. She may have looked innocent but those green eyes told a different story.

Lauren and Tori's parents were all downstairs waiting for the other two to come downstairs. Chris, Taylor and Noah and all the others said that they would meet them there.

Tori walked inside Laura's room and saw that she was zipping up her suitcase. Laura looked up and smiled her her mom.

"Happy birthday love bug" Tori smiled and hugged Laura.

"Thank you mommy" Laura beamed and grabbed her suitcases.

When the girls walked downstairs Laura got all excited because today she would be able to see all her favorite Disney characters.

"Happy birthday Laura" they all said in unison.

Laura smiled and hugged each and everyone of them. Laura called for mocha. And mocha came running towards her.

"Mommy can mocha come with us please" Laura begged

Green eyes met hazel ones. Tori was going to say no but it was her birthday so she couldn't.

"Ok mocha can go" Tori looked up at her mom to help her with mochas stuff.

"You know you have to tell her someday Victoria" Laura Tori's mom said into her ear.

Tori rolled her eyes and walked outside into the car. Even though it was early in the morning, they stilled managed to jam along to songs that played along the radio.

"Tori Lauren is trying to FaceTime you" Clara had said from the back.

"Just ignore it" Tori mumbled and continued to drive.

"Maybe she wants to wish Laura a happy birthday" Tori's dad Allwyn joined in.

"I don't care what she wants right now my focus is on driving us to the airport and getting to Florida safely" Tori said rather harshly.

And that wasn't like Tori at all. Tori's brand new phone that she had to get because someone thought it was a good idea to throw it across the room kept ringing over and over again. And it was the same person each time.

Tori had to change her room because she refused to stay in the same room as Lauren. Laura of course didn't want to room with Lauren either so since Kendall was coming to take pictures Laura wanted to room with her.

And man was this trip about to be interesting.

Tori pulled into the parking a lot and stormed out of the car. They all knew something was wrong because Tori never acted like this unless something was wrong.

The flight to Florida was relaxing, since they all slept the whole way to their destination. The whole family had waited for them to land so as they were walking they all ran up to them.

Lauren tried to kiss Tori but Tori pulled away and walked off. Lauren grew confused and looked over at Tori's mom.

"She's been acting like that the whole way here just give her space" she said and walked off.

Lauren felt a pair of green eyes watching her so she looked down and saw her daughter looking at her.

"Happy birthday princess" Lauren smiled and hoped that Laura would say something.

"Thank you mama" Laura smiled and hugged Lauren.

Camila and Kendall walked up behind Lauren hand and hand smiling and giggling.

Lauren stood up and felt arms wrap around hers. Lauren looked on either side of her and saw the women that she yet had another encounter with before they all flew in.

Lauren pulled away and walked with Laura and the rest of the family leaving Kendall and Camila behind.

Lauren was in a room by herself since Tori didn't want to share a room with her. But they didn't have time to worry about that. They were in Disney world celebrating their daughters birthday.

Today the family were going to look around Disney land before the big dinner tonight.

"Mommy mommy I wanna wear my minnie mouse tutu with my bow"

Tori grabbed the tutu and Laura's birthday shirt which had Minnie Mouse's head and her Laura with the number five on it.

There was a knock of the hotel room door so Tori got up and cheeked to see who was at the door.

"Hurry up Tori we got places to see and food to eat" Dinah came in following with Namoi and Normani.

"You ok Tori you don't look good like at all" Normani asked and felt Tori's head.

"Yeah guys I'm fine I'm just feeling a litt-" Tori was about to finish but quickly ran into the bathroom.

Tori finished throwing up the remaining stuff that was sitting in the pit of her stomach.

"Are you sure you are ok I mean you still look very sick?" Dinah asked

"I'm fine guys airplanes just get to me sometimes" Tori lied and reached for her toothbrush.

"Look mommy I look cute" Laura giggled.

Tori finished up what she was doing and looked over at her five year old.

"My little princess" Tori said and felt water run down her face.

"Mommy why are you crying you silly goose" Laura laughed.

Tori took the back of her hand and whipped the tears that flowed down her face.

"You just look so cute hand me my phone please someone" Tori said and took a picture of Laura.

Tori finished getting ready and the other girls waited until she was done.

"Ok we have everyone but Lauren and Kendall where are they at?" Clara asked and the whole group shrugged.

"Can they hurry up because I'm like really hungry" Tori called out.

The group turned their heads and saw Kendall and Lauren running towards them.

"Sorry we are late she wanted me help her look for camera" Lauren said out of breathe

And as everyone was loading into the large bus Dinah had pulled Lauren aside.

"Before you tell a story make sure it's believable because you have a newly formed hickey on your neck" Dinah spat out

Lauren blushed and covered up her neck. Dinah handed her some makeup to cover it up but Dinah wasn't happy.

"You need to fucking stop having sex with Kendall and Camila and commit to your relationship with Tori because poor girl is getting cheated on by some hoe" Dinah's voice grew louder and louder.

"It's them leading me on I'm trying to stop it all" Lauren told some what of the truth.

"If you wanted this to end you would've ended it and I'm with Laura on this its you or me next time I see or catch it I'm telling her he doesn't deserve all this" Dinah said before she turned on her heels and walked away.

"Is tori and Lauren a couple anymore?" A very familiar voice said

Tori turned around and was met with brown eyes.

"Why the heck would you even say something like that?" Tori questioned

"Oh because you aren't wearing your wedding ring and you are not Rooming with Lauren" the brown eyed girl said

Tori stood up and walked over towards the person who was irritating her soul.

"First of all me not wearing my wedding ring shouldn't concern you second me also not room with Lauren doesn't concern you" tori spat out

"If only you knew the truth" brown eyed girl smirked

"If only I did know the truth" Tori smirked

"I feel bad for Lauren not knowing about your miscarriage" Camila said but only Tori could hear

Tori's fist clutched together and her jaw tighten. Tori fist would've met with Camila's jaw if it wasn't for Lauren.

"I WANT HER OUT NOW I WANT HER OUT GET HER OUT" Tori yelled

"Victoria calm down" Lauren said as she struggled to hold a squirming Tori.

The bus had stopped and a few people took Camila off the bus. Tori sat down next to Lauren only because Lauren was calming her down.

"Don't worry about her Tori we are here for Laura and Laura only so don't worry about her ok" Lauren whispered smoothing words into Tori's ear.

Lauren knew that there was something wrong with Tori also because she never acted like this like ever. Whatever Camila had said must've pissed Tori completely off.

But Tori had to get it together because today was her daughters birthday and she wasn't going to let Camila or nobody ruin the next couple of weeks for her or her family.

Tori apologized for the behavior issues and promised that it would never happen again. And after Tori was calmed down

Tori went right back to ignoring Lauren but she did thank her for claiming her down she just needed space for awhile but she talk to her a little and not a lot.

The day wasn't over and when they thought the night was going smoothly, oh man did they all think wrong.

***********

A/N

Don't hate me too much for a cliff hanger but what do you think is wrong with Tori?? There could be a lot of things wrong with her.

What do you think is going to happen next chapter? Or what do you think is going to happen to Lauren and Tori..??

Don't forget to vote and comment because you all are beautiful and some of your comments make me laugh and smile.

Xoxo Amari.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213 11 1
Read and find out. (One shot)
256K 5.9K 35
"...and then, everything was a restart,"
587K 17.5K 45
316 11 1
Lauren is very in love with her girlfriend Lucy because of her love she became blind of her girlfriend's repeated mistakes. Her circle of friends, Di...