Uncontrollable

By mauriyminaj

The story is about meek and Nicki going through a break up, but they constantly flirt with each other. Meek... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
NAU
part 32

25

1.7K 138 35
By mauriyminaj

Nicki POV

"Rere listen.. Member titi? Yeah the bitch set me up. I wanna dead ass kill her. Like my blood is boiling." I was on the phone furious and meek walked in.

He grabbed me tight and went to my neck placing wet kisses down.

I continued talking and he grabbed my phone hanging it up.

"Why would you do that?! Why?" I asked him hitting my thighs.

"Calm down damn." He said in a calm voice.

"This is why I want to be alone!!" I yelled and he grabbed me forcefully pushing me against the wall causing my head to hit the wall. "Owe meek!"

"Shut up! You and all this yelling shit.. Needs to pipe down. I know you mad, I get that. Calm down. I know when I'm mad I go for the nigga.. But you a girl, I don't need or want marks on your face ok?" She sniffed and put her head down nodding.

She eased her way from under me and left the room. I threw my head back and sighed. Walking out the room, she was laying on the couch.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"You've never put your hands on me like that." She said softly and I sighed.

"Baby I barely touched you." I said and she shrugged.

"Leave me alone Rihmeek." I shook my head walking to the back of the room.

----

"Hey Rere." I said meeting up with her.

"Hey bitch! Why you so down?"

"Me and meek. We got into a argument."

"Over what?"

"Him hitting me, and not wanting me to get hurt." Her eyes grew.

"Hold on, fuck you mean he hit you?!"

"Well he didn't technically hit me, he just forced me onto the wall causing me to hit my head." She nodded putting her drink down.

"Onika you needa watch how you word that. Had me thinking he beating yo ass. Stop being over dramatic." She said and I nodded.

"I miss him." I said and she smacked her teeth.

"Oh my good! Shut uppp. Yo ass just left him over something petty! Come on now." I sighed knowing she was right.

"UGHH... I hate everybody rig-.." I looked to my left and there she was. Titi with the bitch she set me up with.

"Nic what you loo-.." I got up and charged towards her. Connecting every hit to her face. The other girl pulled my hair getting me to the ground connecting hits in my face. I got up and stomped her head. Rere pulled me off and we walked out.

"O-FUCKING-NIKA!" She yelled causing me to get scared.

"W-what?" I said and she ran her finger over my cheek.

"You got a fucking scratch under your right eye! Meek is going to fucking flip!" She said and I positioned myself to run back in and she grabbed me. "Get yo little ass in the car. I can't wait to snitch on you." She said making me giggle a little.

Pulling up, I was scared to go in. So I sat in the car.

"Meek! She outside hiding!" Rere big mouth yelled and I rolled my eyes.

Meek came outside and opened the door. I looked at him and he got heated.

"WHY..." He tried to calm down. "The FUCK! Do you have a mark on your face?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"I-I fought her." His eyes grew and he dragged me out the car.

"You what?! Yo ass don't listen! Didn't I say no?! Didn't I say no?"

"I told her meek." Rere said.

"Rere shut up!! You did enough!" I yelled and she left. I just felt like everybody was against me this whole week. I don't know why.

"Go run some bath water now." Meek said and I drug my head down going to the bathroom.

••••••••

He big mad😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 41 24
Juliet een meisje van 15 ziet het leven niet meer zitten. Totdat ze de bankzitters ontmoet. Ze helpen haar, maar dan ontdekt Raoul iets schokkends ov...
3.9K 169 19
De zeventienjarige Matthyas het Lam heeft niet echt de jeugd die je een gemiddeld tiener toe zou willen wensen. Het gemis van zijn moeder en daardoor...
3.9K 129 19
Jaja guys, deel 2! Mocht je deel 1 nog niet hebben gelezen ga dan even naar mijn account naar het boek 'De dochter van Robbie' Iedereen is weer een j...
6.2K 241 34
Luna van de Graaf, misschien zegt de naam het al maar ze is het zusje van Rob van de Graaf, een lid van de bankzitters. Veel contact hebben ze alleen...