The Book Of Gay Ships

By Ourcollabz

Ion know lots of Laurance .... No more searching fangirls here is he perfect book for yall .... Now get rea... More

Welcome
Laurance x Aaron {LEMON}
Dante × Garroth × Laurance
Travis × Laurance
Zane × Aaron
Gene × Zenix
Aaron × Balto
Laurance x Zenix
Suggestions
Balto x Garroth {Heartbreak Series }
Garroth x Laurance {Heartbreak Series}
Dante x Travis
Aaron x Travis
Zane x Travis (And a bit of Zanance)
Zane x Laurance (Punishment)
Dante x Vylad
Request???
Zane x Garroth
Garroth x Laurance
Laurance x Vincent
Voting Polls
~Results~
Master! Yip x Slave! Malachi
Guard! Garroth x Prisoner! Dante
Male! Reporter! Malmu X Male! Photographer! Anon
Master! Laurance x Maid!Garroth
Mason @Nelson be like
Sugar Daddy! Zenix x Sugar Baby! Gene
Lovely sluts
Listen
ARE YOU READY FO-
Dante X Travis Pt. 1 ?
Dante x Travis pt 2

Garroth X Laurence X Dante

11.3K 141 272
By Ourcollabz

( GirlChaos03 )

(WARNING: LEMON)

(Wait... You should already know that by now... XD)

Author~Chan POV
"Hello? Dante? Laurence? Is this some kind of joke?" The blonde boy called out in the dark house.

Ugh, where are the lights? The blonde named Garroth thought, as he groped around, trying to find the light switch.

The door behind him slammed shut, making the blonde jump back startled.

(Oooooooo! Spooooooky!!!! 👻)

"S-seriously guys... T-t-this isn't f-fu-funny!" He shouted, his voice shaking with fear.

Garroth screamed as a pair of arms wrapped around his waist. Making the person grabbing him, chuckle out loud.

"Awww! Come on Garroth! There's nothing to be afraid of~" Laurence purred in Garroth's ear before licking it. (PURRfectly fine....)

"L-Laurence?! W-w-wh-what are y-y-you d-doing?! W-wh-wh-where's D-Dante?!" The blonde stuttered, feeling very flustered by Laurence's actions.

     "I'm right here my stutter prince~" A certain dark blue haired boy said, cupping Garroth's cheek before kissing him.

Garroth's face grew red, feeling surprisingly flattered by Dante's nickname for him. Dante pulled away, chuckling at the blonde's expression.

"W-w-w-wh-wha-what a-a-are y-you t-t-two d-doing?" Garroth asked, shivering in fear.

"Well.... Dante and I have been fighting for your affections for a.... Long time now. And we decided that we can share you.... So please, for our sake, even if you don't feel the same way.... Can you please just let us f*ck (*chokes from containing laugher*) you~?" Laurence asks seductavely, making Garroth harden for some odd reason.

(That moment when you think that you've got REALLY bad at writing lemons over time)

"It seems that your little friend there agrees~" Dante said as he starts grinding his hips on Garroth's, earning a small moan from him.

"We can help you with that problem if you want us too~" Laurence soothed, rubbering Garroth's sides with his hands.

"F-f-f-fine...." Garroth moaned, whimpering a little when Dante stopped grinding on him. And when Laurence stopped what he was doing too.

(Yep I definitely got worse...)

Laurence and Dante exchange faces of pure joy, lust showing in their eyes.

They quickly run into Garroth's room, pinning Garroth onto the bed while stripping themselves and him.

     Dante started nipping and licking at Garroth's neck while Laurence started sucking on his member.

     Garroth moaned loudly as the boys did their magic. When Dante finally found Garroth's weak spot, he started abusing it, biting, sucking, and much more.

     As Laurence started deep throating Garroth's member, Dante started to work on Garroth's chest, giving it a few nips and licks.

Laurence smirked as Garroth (what the heck? It auto corrected Garroth's named into GaRRoTH! Temmie? Is this your work?) finally released his hot cream in his mouth. (Lmao-)

Laurence pulled away, swallowing the salty, yet sweet seamen in his mouth.

They flipped Garroth onto his hands and knees. Dante was in the front and Laurence was in the back.

Then, without warning, they started entering into Garroth's separate holes. Garroth yelped in pain as Laurence's member entered through his entrance.

Laurence stopped when he hit the base, waiting for Garroth to adjust to his size.

After a few minutes later, Garroth nodded, and they both start thrusting their throbbing members into him.

Garroth moaned loudly at the pleasure the two were giving him. He was being dominated by his own two roommates, and he loved it. This thought, made him hardened even more.

     "M-my I-Irene Garroth.... Your so... Tight..~" Laurence moaned as he started thrusting faster.

     "A~ah~ I-I think I'm gon-" Dante moans as he throws his heads back as he released in Garroth's mouth.

     Garroth swallowed it all, feeling surprised that he enjoyed the taste.

     Laurence sat up, making Garroth sitting in his lap, still inserted inside of him. Dante sat up as well and started to French kiss Garroth. (Lol)

     Laurence started bouncing Garroth up and down on his member, making them both moan.

     Laurence started thrusting with each bounce, making Garroth moan even louder.

     Dante decided to help Garroth and Laurence out by pumping Garroth's member, timing it perfectly with Laurence's thrusting.

     Garroth was in complete bliss, seeing stars and spots everywhere. With one final thrust, Laurence pushed in as much as he could into Garroth's entrance and released his seed inside of him.

     Garroth arched his back as he cummed right after, white ribbons going onto Dante's hand and on their stomachs, along with the sheets.

     Dante licked his hands clean and smiled at Garroth. The three lie down on the bed, cuddling with each other, with the blankets over them.

     But what they forgot about before doing all of this, was locking the door. The door was open just a little creak, but was big enough to see through. And on the other side of the door, was a knocked out Travis with a big nose bleed.

(Sorry if it wasn't great... I'm so stressed out from testing and I wanted to get this out of the way... )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 5.9K 51
ត្រឹមជាក្មេងប្រុសថ្លង់ស្ដាប់មិនឮម្នាក់ អាចធ្វើឲ្យបុរសមានអំណាចធ្លាក់ចូលក្នុងអន្លង់ស្នេហ៍បានយ៉ាងងាយ... ផ្ដើម5.30.24❤️ បញ្ចប់10.4.2024
54.5M 388K 71
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
48.4K 3.7K 42
ម្លោះម៉ាហ្វៀ ព្រាននារីប្ដូរស្រីដូចជាប្ដូខោអាវ តែក៏ត្រូវមកជួបជាមួយនឹងកម្លោះតូចគីម ថេហ្យុង ក៏ធ្វើអោយនាយប្រែជាជាប់ស្នេហ៍គេដកចិត្តមិនរួចត្រឹមមួយរាត្រី...
193K 16.1K 38
"လူကြီးတွေ စီစဉ်နေကြပေမဲ့ ညီမလေးကို အကိုကြီး လက်မထပ်ချင်ဘူး..." "ဟမ်..." ဖူး မှာ ရှက်ရမှန်း နာရမှန်းကို မသိပဲ အံသြရင်း နားမလည်ခြင်းကိုသာ ခံစားခဲ့ရပါသ...