Mike Fox /youtuber

By Oliviagould10

So Mike is at school . He isn't doing well in school because of problems at home And people bringing him dow... More

The text messages !
Park
Just that little thing
The question
His girl means the world
Spoiled rotten
Can you not ?
All gone wrong
Long roads
Stay here or go ?
Gone for a while πŸŒ™

School !

1.2K 20 22
By Oliviagould10

Mike speech *

I wake up at half past 6 in the morning! So early for me however I have to get to school on time and not get caught up in anything because I have my exams !
My mom sends me off and I'm almost there . Outside the gates are my 2 mates "Joe Weller " and "Luke Gould" they have been my mates since primary school and from there . That means we have always been mates and never fell out . As we walk into form I realise we have a new girl in our form (11.1) . I stand there glazing into her sapphire blue eyes and her rosy red lips ,so soft ,so moist . I don't realise that I'm looking at her until the teacher (miss peach) shouts my name for the reply on the register. "Yes miss ! " I shout . Final I take a seat on my table luckily there is a place next to the girl I was sitting next to . I try so hard not to look at her because if she catches me I might look a creep or what not and I don't want that . "Class dismissed " that was 6th period. Last lesson of the day , the unlucky side was that girl wasn't in any of my classes . As I say bye to Joe and Luke I see the girl walk down my road . I try and catch up ,she walks really fast bloody hell I can't keep up ! When I finally  do  catch up she say "hi " with a big smile on a face "hiiiiii " I sat back ... I sound really clingy I think to myself ! 
I wanted to wonder what her name was but I was too scared ! All of a sudden she asked what my name was ... I went bright red "Mike ...Fox" I said "Olivia Gould " her name was . What a beautiful name for a very beautiful girl like her ! After we started talking she was out side her house and guess what ! She gave me her number ! I'm my head I was going mad ! "I'm on the pull ! Yes Mike get in there mate ! " bu on the outside I was cool relaxed !
" yeah see ya Olivia I'll text u later "

*btw actually YouTube Mike fox his vid are amazing! *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 34.3K 69
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...
5.8M 241K 69
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
5.1M 331K 63
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
455K 15.9K 61
"π‘΅π’π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ π‘Ύπ’Šπ’•π’‰π’π’–π’• 𝒀𝒐𝒖, π’Žπ’š 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑭𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’– π’Šπ’ π’šπ’π’–π’“ 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆, π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’‡π’Šπ’π’…π’” π’Šπ’•'𝒔 π’‰π’π’Žπ’† 𝒂𝒏�...